Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

The AB-Chain is progressing very rapidly in the community of crypto currency in a very positive way. I am very glad to know that, and I hope that a lots of people know this about the AB-Chain especially the investors so that they will come to know and be curious about the AB-Chain as an advertising project that exist here in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.

You have a point, what will make ab-chain successful is to have an active community and investors, to be able to have that they need to be more active and add more features if possible.

Exactly. What makes AB-CHAIN strong are the people who are really dedicated in developing this system as well as its supporters around the world. It doesn't matter if the idea itself is not unique. And by the way, they are now closer in reaching the soft cap.

If the idea isnt unique then they have to compete with existing competitors who in this case are the GIANTS of advertising Google Adsense (and other smaller fish)
to achieve the wishes of the project I think it is a bit complicated and takes a little longer but we all hope that the best will hit this project
They may have competitors, but due to that this project focuses more on advertising ICO and cryptocurrencies, it have a big chance to stand on the top on advertising company for ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

I am curious which competitors they have; could you please mention one or two?  I didnt hear till now any startup project based on blockchain technologie which is just for ICOs and accepting different kind of coins/tokens by advertising on their platform.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

The project is gaining popularity, and opening its offices around the world can really become a reality, not a fantasy

The project is really gaining a lot of popularity now, but opening their offices around the world may take some time to happen because ab-chain is just starting now. Maybe when they are very successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.

You have a point, what will make ab-chain successful is to have an active community and investors, to be able to have that they need to be more active and add more features if possible.

Exactly. What makes AB-CHAIN strong are the people who are really dedicated in developing this system as well as its supporters around the world. It doesn't matter if the idea itself is not unique. And by the way, they are now closer in reaching the soft cap.

If the idea isnt unique then they have to compete with existing competitors who in this case are the GIANTS of advertising Google Adsense (and other smaller fish)
to achieve the wishes of the project I think it is a bit complicated and takes a little longer but we all hope that the best will hit this project
They may have competitors, but due to that this project focuses more on advertising ICO and cryptocurrencies, it have a big chance to stand on the top on advertising company for ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

New projects with ico will surely finds where to advertise their project so I am sure they will consider ab-chain knowing that ab-chain is really gaining high popularity now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I believe that Ab-chain project already got good supports from all investors so i hope it will easily reach their hardcap and all members can have profitable investment.
This project is really on the hot list for now and i am sure that it will truely have some good profits ahead. This team needs to work more hard in order to make this project have more profits and also they should reach the hardcap soon.
What do you mean by hot list? Could you explain it a little because I am confused of what you are trying to say. Normally, the team should be working in order for the project be working and can be useful in the community based on their concept. Ab-chain is all about ads in blockchain so we expect this to be helpful in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

I believe that Ab-chain project already got good supports from all investors so i hope it will easily reach their hardcap and all members can have profitable investment.
This project is really on the hot list for now and i am sure that it will truely have some good profits ahead. This team needs to work more hard in order to make this project have more profits and also they should reach the hardcap soon.
What do you mean by hot list? Could you explain it a little because I am confused of what you are trying to say. Normally, the team should be working in order for the project be working and can be useful in the community based on their concept. Ab-chain is all about ads in blockchain so we expect this to be helpful in the future.
I guess hot list is like demand that AB-chain platform is having high demand from the people as days passes by we could experience huge people choosing the platform and there was loads of investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

New projects with ico will surely finds where to advertise their project so I am sure they will consider ab-chain knowing that ab-chain is really gaining high popularity now.
sure platform ab-chain will be a great success for Ico developers. Very soon we will be able to make sure of this, therefore, that today a lot of new interesting projects are being launched.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

sure platform ab-chain will be a great success for Ico developers. Very soon we will be able to make sure of this, therefore, that today a lot of new interesting projects are being launched.
There was many plans Ab-chain is bringing and they have a constant monitoring on how to bring better success, managers was also boarding to different countries along with the CEO of Ab-chain to meet the advisers to develop the ab-chain network.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

What ICO can be more interesting than sex? Smiley Look, Red Lanterns ICO - sex-educational project, it will be interesting for all holders of crypto currency! https://ico.red-lanterns.com/
Well, you can advertise your own ICO by making a thread in this section, you cannot just easily reply someone project with your project.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
As you said that in your statement,the updates by the admin are great. The community is also growing and is strong.
the project is really growing very actively, even in their Telegram channel one can see the growth of followers. Almost two thousand people have already joined the project ab-chain.
With in a short run AB-chain active involvement to all the participants in answering all their queries is really building trust and driving more traffic now, their community manager Ivan is really very dedicated in what we experience.
Yes I think that it is clear that the community is growing because the team is putting in the efforts that are essential to support this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

What ICO can be more interesting than sex? Smiley Look, Red Lanterns ICO - sex-educational project, it will be interesting for all holders of crypto currency! https://ico.red-lanterns.com/
Well, you can advertise your own ICO by making a thread in this section, you cannot just easily reply someone project with your project.
hehe this looks like a spam if you ask me simply make your own ann thread and present your idea and lets investors and other people criticize you on that not on other project thread this is not telegram group man

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

hehe this looks like a spam if you ask me simply make your own ann thread and present your idea and lets investors and other people criticize you on that not on other project thread this is not telegram group man
Yes and also i think that thinks do not work this way. Also it would more probable be called as spam and no one would ever go for that idea so i am sure that no investors would go to that thread unless it really has some potential to do so.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Let's see what exchanges will be traded this token and what will be its price one month after the release. And on what addresses are the money collected, and then on the site, I can draw what I want and when I want?
I hoped it will be listed on Kucoin exchange so that we can still save at least a little amount of cryptos rather than etherdelta exchange. But I will still support whatever comes up of the dev team's plan because I believed that they will do their best to put it in the better exchange.

Coinsher, thanks for advise, we'll definetely consider Kucoin for listing! AB-CHAIN will be listed on Openledger, Gatecoin, HitBtc and currently negotiating with Okex!
How about Binance? Bittrex? I would be thinking if both are the famous exchange which can give you a big volume in your coin.

Hi thanks for suggestions! Will consider Binance and Bittrex, too!
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

How do I understand the team is working and making money with this platform, and is the company officially registered?

Hi! The company is registered in Hong Kong. The platform is already launched on https://beta.ab-chain.com First publishers and advertisers already connected!
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I would like to know the price level that will be used to use the platform. And in general this platform for corporations or ordinary people?

Inskchen hello! Do you want to know the price for one RTB token or the pricing for using the service? One RTB token price is $0.35. Paying with RTB tokens is going to be benefitial for advertisers as they will be charged 50% less commition then advertisers who pay with different currency.

As for the platform itself, anyone can become a publisher or an advertiser. It is aimed mostly on ICO projects that are willing to advertise their crowdsale opportunity or their product. In the future AB-CHAIN is going to become the leader of both advertising market payed with crypto and payed with fiat.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

I would like to know the price level that will be used to use the platform. And in general this platform for corporations or ordinary people?

Inskchen hello! Do you want to know the price for one RTB token or the pricing for using the service? One RTB token price is $0.35. Paying with RTB tokens is going to be benefitial for advertisers as they will be charged 50% less commition then advertisers who pay with different currency.

As for the platform itself, anyone can become a publisher or an advertiser. It is aimed mostly on ICO projects that are willing to advertise their crowdsale opportunity or their product. In the future AB-CHAIN is going to become the leader of both advertising market payed with crypto and payed with fiat.

I lıke the idea in fact. I want to see but happens in the future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

The idea is indeed great for those companies and people who wants to start an ICO projects in the future and needs more audience to further boost the engagement into the project that will to lead to more support and success of it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

The idea is indeed great for those companies and people who wants to start an ICO projects in the future and needs more audience to further boost the engagement into the project that will to lead to more support and success of it.
Even there are several projects with similar concept, i think that peoples will go more for this project as this project really seems to be the great and also can surely have good benefits ahead so peoples would always prefer ab-chain rather than any other such portal.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
I have not seen statements from the developers, but it seems to me that the platform will work only with ads about Ico. If it's not, I ask the developers to fix me.

Their focus will be on ICO companies since the solution that ab-chain offers which is accepting crypto currencies, it's more attractive to those companies, however ads service can be provide to any company out site crypto space, the only problem is those uncrypto companies have lots of options like google adwords etc.., So it;s hard to get them.

actually I didnt mean those companies which have nothing to do with crypto-world. There are enough sectors which already running their business by accepting cryptocurrencies.  For example e-commerce shops that accepts cryptocurrencies, even restaurants, hotels and also other sectors accepting cryptocurrencies and also willing to pay these ads with cryptocurrencies can be a part of AB-CHAIN advertisement platform.

Well, I think AB-CHAIN didn't say that will work with project that just start their ICO, they actually said their service for companies that raised the money with cryptocurrency and of course those companies are working in different field. back to those that you mentioned, keep in mind that most of those are using third party to accept cryptocurrency which means, in fact, they are receiving USD and not crypto.
To the project it is not obligatory with somebody to co-operate at once. He was planned initially, in order to change all advertising domain and to deduce to improve her to due level,. And already during development it will be possible think and of co-operation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
I have not seen statements from the developers, but it seems to me that the platform will work only with ads about Ico. If it's not, I ask the developers to fix me.

Their focus will be on ICO companies since the solution that ab-chain offers which is accepting crypto currencies, it's more attractive to those companies, however ads service can be provide to any company out site crypto space, the only problem is those uncrypto companies have lots of options like google adwords etc.., So it;s hard to get them.

actually I didnt mean those companies which have nothing to do with crypto-world. There are enough sectors which already running their business by accepting cryptocurrencies.  For example e-commerce shops that accepts cryptocurrencies, even restaurants, hotels and also other sectors accepting cryptocurrencies and also willing to pay these ads with cryptocurrencies can be a part of AB-CHAIN advertisement platform.

Well, I think AB-CHAIN didn't say that will work with project that just start their ICO, they actually said their service for companies that raised the money with cryptocurrency and of course those companies are working in different field. back to those that you mentioned, keep in mind that most of those are using third party to accept cryptocurrency which means, in fact, they are receiving USD and not crypto.
To the project it is not obligatory with somebody to co-operate at once. He was planned initially, in order to change all advertising domain and to deduce to improve her to due level,. And already during development it will be possible think and of co-operation.
Co-operation will play a vital role into the success of the future of this project because this project seems really great but really is much hard to develop and also we all would love if the team could launch its beta version.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: