Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Oh my oh, your network is so big? How can you building it? Facebook ban ICOs because potential scam, so hard to run FB ads atm.

That makes all the supporters a dis comfort now and even for every ICO owner it would turn a negative impact when not able to reach to the investors, so further we can really do not utilize facebook for any crypto related shares and if we do so that lead to a ban ?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

PDAngel, 30 tokens are reserved for you after registration and will be distributed right after the end of main sale on 31st march.
After registering you should have received an email with the link to your investor's cabinet. In the cabinet you need
to add the ETH wallet address where the tokens will be sent to.
Nice guide, i register at this time is still receive 30 AB-Chain Token? Actually, i hope i can join AB-Chain bounty not only airdrop, but maybe at this time is late Sad.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

People are now aware of the fact that there are so many scam project out here but still they are trying their best to find a trusworthy project. And I believe that AB-Chain is one of the projects that people are still looking for. I will stay connected to this advertising project that links blockchain in its process.
yes I also believe that this Ab-Chain project has potential for success I see good teamwork for this project.
People are afraid to get on a swindler. And maybe therefore, very much projects simply keep indoors in light. Not all can quickly deserve a trust. But in this project I repose.
the AB-CHAIN ​​development team is always very active in communicating with its users, this indicates their openness and serious plans for the development of the project.
Yes, the team is really active today, in the thread or in the group chat (Telegram). By communicating with the community really means that they are willing to answer some queries, accept some bad opinion, and use it to be ready in launching the platform.
I think you are right , from the recently solution of issues faced by the project, therefore many people are joining it and that's the reason it is active.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

People are now aware of the fact that there are so many scam project out here but still they are trying their best to find a trusworthy project. And I believe that AB-Chain is one of the projects that people are still looking for. I will stay connected to this advertising project that links blockchain in its process.
yes I also believe that this Ab-Chain project has potential for success I see good teamwork for this project.
People are afraid to get on a swindler. And maybe therefore, very much projects simply keep indoors in light. Not all can quickly deserve a trust. But in this project I repose.
the AB-CHAIN ​​development team is always very active in communicating with its users, this indicates their openness and serious plans for the development of the project.
Yes, the team is really active today, in the thread or in the group chat (Telegram). By communicating with the community really means that they are willing to answer some queries, accept some bad opinion, and use it to be ready in launching the platform.
I think you are right , from the recently solution of issues faced by the project, therefore many people are joining it and that's the reason it is active.
Team might be much focusing on the upgrades of the AB-Chain as it is not a small fiction but a huge network dealing with the companies reputation but obviously supporters kept responding on all the queries in the Telegram channel and any queries can be welcome to shoot and all those will be addressed with honor as responsibility.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

really? or do you mean this sarcastic ?  Grin  I think after this statement they are going to ban me from their telegram group, but here in bitcointalk I feel a bit safe to write these kind of statements  Roll Eyes  Cool  

If they are willing to ban people just because of their opinion they could have also make this thread Self-Moderated and remove any comment they don't like. I asked lots of questions on their telegram and they always reply in polite way and I didn't see them kike out anybody because of its opinion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

PDAngel, 30 tokens are reserved for you after registration and will be distributed right after the end of main sale on 31st march.
After registering you should have received an email with the link to your investor's cabinet. In the cabinet you need
Nice guide, i register at this time is still receive 30 AB-Chain Token? Actually, i hope i can join AB-Chain bounty not only airdrop, but maybe at this time is late Sad.

I think its still available mate. Just try to visit there site and subscribe for free and then we will just wait for the ICO to be finished and shall receive the free tokens.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

Great team holding this project. I really like their qualities being a really responsible and a very hardworking team. With their hardships this will not happen. A lot of people are very interested now in the AB-Chain. This is a great news for us. More people are trusting this project, and also, giving their time and support as well as me.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best

Same here, I don't like KYC. AB-CHAIN will be listed on etherdelta automatically since it's a ethereum token, and on hitBTC exchange which don't ask for for any KYC if you are going to trade only a small amount.

KYC process might give a bad sign for the Rich investors like me where we truly bother our valuable time investing black money in a place like crypto currency and this KYC process makes us not to opt such platforms as KYC requests contains asking us to submit all our Government official documents and in future we might be caught for the Department of Income Tax Act if any transactions are available on our National Identity.

Crypto currency itself is a safe platform with no KYC except with a unique link we deal with but such FIAT mode of KYC workflow system really causes trouble for investors and a review is really required.
That is true but we have nothing to do with it instead follow their rules. I know it is not good for others because it just cause hassle to small investors. The government really find ways to trace our identity by establishing this KYC.
Personally, I don't have any problem with KYC. If a project complies in KYC, it will result to a larger global audience and thus expand the number of areas that they can take place. It allows the project to easily reach investors from America, Canada, UK, etc.

Even if you do a proper KYC they can't legally market it to a US audience due to their laws prohibiting any form of ICOs due to the large number of scams
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
I bet there is. These types of promo can gain more interest to people who wanted to advertise on your advertising networks.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

Am actually thinking the same thing here but crowdsale is till March so basically you will have like some weeks for bounty if you start now

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best

Same here, I don't like KYC. AB-CHAIN will be listed on etherdelta automatically since it's a ethereum token, and on hitBTC exchange which don't ask for for any KYC if you are going to trade only a small amount.

KYC process might give a bad sign for the Rich investors like me where we truly bother our valuable time investing black money in a place like crypto currency and this KYC process makes us not to opt such platforms as KYC requests contains asking us to submit all our Government official documents and in future we might be caught for the Department of Income Tax Act if any transactions are available on our National Identity.

Crypto currency itself is a safe platform with no KYC except with a unique link we deal with but such FIAT mode of KYC workflow system really causes trouble for investors and a review is really required.
That is true but we have nothing to do with it instead follow their rules. I know it is not good for others because it just cause hassle to small investors. The government really find ways to trace our identity by establishing this KYC.
Personally, I don't have any problem with KYC. If a project complies in KYC, it will result to a larger global audience and thus expand the number of areas that they can take place. It allows the project to easily reach investors from America, Canada, UK, etc.

Even if you do a proper KYC they can't legally market it to a US audience due to their laws prohibiting any form of ICOs due to the large number of scams
I agree with you, sadly people are abusing ICO and its good purpose was change due to many are scamming and we can't deny the fact that their are really victims. Hope they can find a way to at least minimize this problem.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Currently, there are many projects, the developers of which are not serious about the project. We see in this project that the development team is very attentive to their workplace and was amazed by enough time to develop the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

Yes, most likely, it is. this project is trustworthy, and users are very active in this project.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Great team holding this project. I really like their qualities being a really responsible and a very hardworking team. With their hardships this will not happen. A lot of people are very interested now in the AB-Chain. This is a great news for us. More people are trusting this project, and also, giving their time and support as well as me.
I should have been the responsibility of this team, they must do the best thing.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Oh my oh, your network is so big? How can you building it? Facebook ban ICOs because potential scam, so hard to run FB ads atm.

That makes all the supporters a dis comfort now and even for every ICO owner it would turn a negative impact when not able to reach to the investors, so further we can really do not utilize facebook for any crypto related shares and if we do so that lead to a ban ?

For me, facebook ban is not a big deal. As ab-chain devs said, it will not affect in their project. For now, we just need to wait for further announcement from ab-chain devs about their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

For me, facebook ban is not a big deal. As ab-chain devs said, it will not affect in their project. For now, we just need to wait for further announcement from ab-chain devs about their future plans.

You're right, well facebook is not the only one that will stop the promotion of this project which for sure there is another alternative solutions. As I'm being part on their telegran channel so that I'm must be updated for further announcements.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!
Thanks for  the update but may we know what is the reason why you replaced the name of ab-chain token to RTB?
I somewhere read a developer comment that they changed their short name to RTB so that users do not get confused in the name with other ABC tokens.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

You're right, well facebook is not the only one that will stop the promotion of this project which for sure there is another alternative solutions. As I'm being part on their telegran channel so that I'm must be updated for further announcements.

Yeah, actually other socials medias might be one of the competitors of ab-chain. I think this project can also make a website that is also like social medias, if this will happen then a lot of company will be interested to advertise in this project.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Thanks for  the update but may we know what is the reason why you replaced the name of ab-chain token to RTB?

Yes, I am also curious why the name already changed. But I am glad that devs are making new announcements about the progress of this project. I hope that this is the last name, and will not change it again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: