Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

The developer say I can now when there is a private offer to buy coins or wait for February 19? Thank you.

Inskchen, Private Offer is already over, the next opportunity to invest will be on 19th February, when the main crowdsale starts.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

one of the best thing that I like in AB-CHAIN is their admin. He is very responsive and deliver good informations. There are not so many responsive admins in BTT . I appreciate it !!
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool

Hi there Doctor Coin! So amazing to have you with us! Notice that we already launched the network and you're free to PM me or contact the team via email/telegram if you wish knowing the details and joining us Smiley 
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Wow, congratulation to the Pre-Sale and AB-Chain! However, how about the main sale? How much is the minimum of eth to participate in the ICO?
Yes it's very good news for the project.the Abcahin raised good amount of fund and the pre sale is successful.the main sale is start from the 31st march.you need the 0.1 ETH minimum investment to participate in the ICO.
31st march is the end of the main sale not the start . The main sale will start on 19th of february , after it ends the token will be listed on etherdelta platform and you will be able to trade the ABC token.

This is a good sale to attract people and it is a successful one. Everyone is aiming for a good reputation of this project that able to trade a token. We can gather more and become the best.
This sale with a minimum investment of 0.1 ETH is a better idea where we do not need to think we should minimum do more investment but it is less where we can easily invest and i take this opportunity to my other friends as well.
Lowering the minimum investment makes the project get more investors because some investors like me cannot afford big investment.
Today there are not so many good investors who can make a big contribution to the development of the project. Therefore, at least a little, but the project will be able to collect the right amount.

We can't predict the ICO sale on what will be the outcome, this is why the team are working hard doing a lot of marketing strategy on how they can attract more investors. They reached their pre-sale so maybe they have big chnance that their ICO will have a better place for the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.

I don't think it's easy to AB-Chain as a substitute for advertising since it needs more time to promote this project. I would say much better to take some time to fucos as I believe have a potential in the future due to its great features and platforms that for sure will support by many users here in crypto currency community.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

A great initiative altogether, but some questions arises in my mind straight away.
1. ABChain is not the first one in the race, how do you plan on to take out your competitors?
2. With Facebook banning cryptocurrency advertising what other alternatives are in your mind?
3. How does this Project of yours compare to the other two? What new you guys are thinking that'll be beneficial for ABChain?

Prk_7, thank you for your question!

Cryptocurrency advertising market is still only forming and there is a lot of opportunities for new companies to arise in this space.
And along those companies, AB-CHAIN is showing great traction, since we already have a working beta version, clients and revenue.
That's before crowdfunding has even started!

We never relied on advertising on Facebook very heavily, so their ban on ICO ads will benefit us more than harm - More clients will come to our network.

We are developing AI that will revolutionize advertising for advertisers. Our technology aims to boost conversion into leads, rather than simply into clicks, and
therefore we aim to give a significant upgrade to the overall effectiveness of campaigns.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Well it seems everyone is not yet updated regarding the change of thier token name, investors might get scammed because of that.
Since all the investors are required to subscribe the newsletter for the whitelist. They should be able to use it to inform their potential investors. Using their bounty campaign will also be more efficient.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

I do notice that AB-CHAIN project is expanding and getter better. The idea is great and whitepaper looks achievable. Very promising indeed
yes look so, hopefully not disappoint for us all. we do see the potential of this project.
As days going on,AB Chain becoming the famous of all project..because their members are good & they know how to improve their project...that's why everyone wants it to successfull..
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.

You are right, I have read before in telegram that admin said that it will not affect their project even if facebook will ban ads of cryptocurrencies. Maybe this is a good start for ab-chain project to get many clients.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Is there a way that we can promote AB-chain by using something like ADS, banner, or etc. with good or positive outcome to attract people that is interested in cryptocurrency? That way we can expand the team. This way we can also prove that AB-Chain is very legit.

AB chain promoting them selves using ADs would be ironic af since you know, AB itself is an adnetwork. That being said ads are not a way to prove a project is legit
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.
Is the project banning facebook and instagram? They both are too a good option for social media networks and also any prject can be advertised to its fullest on these platforms but hope that ab-chain brings something new and intresting to the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
Facebook is a good platform and even i don't think that this should be done. Without actually banning facebook advertisements this project can have good profits. This platform will surely help good projects for their publicity.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

you maybe right but lets not forget what facebook is man....is a giant among social media and that doesnt mean ab-chan wouldnt provide a greater alternative but it takes time to build up..i just know they have great features and with time they will reach greater height with their experience

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

you maybe right but lets not forget what facebook is man....is a giant among social media and that doesnt mean ab-chan wouldnt provide a greater alternative but it takes time to build up..i just know they have great features and with time they will reach greater height with their experience
True that ,but Facebook traffic was mostly people who have no intresst or knowledge about cryptocurrencies , That's why they banned it . People were bothered by the constant ads they don't relate to . Ab-CHAIN will only focus on crypto enthusiasts and actual investors ,So that's a good start for them ,but ofcourse they will need time to grow . We really can't compare it to facebook but It's still a good alternative.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

one of the best thing that I like in AB-CHAIN is their admin. He is very responsive and deliver good informations. There are not so many responsive admins in BTT . I appreciate it !!
this will add confidence to this project hopefully this project will be successful and reach its target.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: