Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21100 times)
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

for bitcoin 5 years to come if difikir graphically it from year to year increase that if I think but still can not in my country in the next 5 years I can only think positive just hope bitcoin will progress from year to year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

I am confident that bitcoin will remain strong and stable after 5 years surely many alts will be introduce to divert the market if bitcoin but none of them will ever break bitcoin also maby establishment will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and I guess bitcoin value will reach $10000 after 5years
Yes you're right even if there are a lot of alternative coins arising in the future they can never overcome bitcoin because people will always go back to bitcoin. It has a higher value and it is the mother of cryptocurrency. It already has a strong reputation that have been built over the past couple of years and the way I see it bitcoin really has a bright future.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

Impossible to predict 5 years. Just look at how the last 5 years evolved, Bitcoin might be totally obsolete or even illegal (currency war)

bitcoinjames6

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

I am interested to see how the price changes in 2020 when the mining rate decreases.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:59:19 PM

Impossible to predict 5 years. Just look at how the last 5 years evolved, Bitcoin might be totally obsolete or even illegal (currency war)

obsolete, possible, because this technology is growing really fast. A coin like IOTA could change the technology in a very drastic way. Illegal, no, that won't work. Governments would have to close down the entire internet to stop the blockchain and bitcoin revolution

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
see what's happening now, bitcoin is always good in its development. so I am sure in the next 5 years, bitcoin world will always grow and certainly advanced in various countries can even be the official currency in all countries.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

I believe it will surely grow up, not just with the value, but the community who uses it. Today there are tons of countries who are legalizing the bitcoin, meaning they're adopting to the digital currency. So I won't really be surprised if this thing will become the new money 5 years from now.
That makes sense actually. Future is all about technology and I must say bitcoins will be only currency that would be spreading like a fire in jungle. Everything that comes in vicinity of bitcoin business will be established properly and like you said, community will shine too. There will be more bitcoins in market and more people will be getting into it.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

in 2017 Bitcoin still is a "niche" thing. I am confident that in 2022 Bitcoin will be adopted by many and will hold at a more stable price than now. That could be 20,000 for example, with less ups and downs. So not necassarily a good news for traders who like to make money on dumps, but good news for long time holders who will see their patience get rewarded. My opinion of course.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

I think in five years the value of bitcoin will be substantially higher, and sovereign nations may start accumulating the cryptocurrency and possibly others. Despite what the doomsayers believe, bitcoin is here to stay. It will reign supreme due to its brand.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

I think in five years the value of bitcoin will be substantially higher, and sovereign nations may start accumulating the cryptocurrency and possibly others. Despite what the doomsayers believe, bitcoin is here to stay. It will reign supreme due to its brand.

I had never considered that, but you might be right, maybe one day federal currency will be backed by bitcoin. If that'd be the case, bitcoin would have to rise up to at least 50K

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

im thinking that the price of bitcoin gonna increase like 200% from now. but because the price get higher, i think that the speed will need higher fees except you wanted a slow transaction.
i hope the USA will come and help about mining bitcoin to make faster transaction speed.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:02:37 PM

5 Years is not a very long time in the crypto market.On my opinion, Bitcoin's value be a great deal to us someday in the future. Many people will care about it, and it will increase the demand for Bitcoin.The difference is the price. It will definitely double its price right not or even higher.Time for us to invest in bitcoin now as early as possible.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

One thing which I am sure about is that along with the price bitcoin acceptance and adoption is also going to double in the coming five years and the bitcoin community will be the biggest and strongest of all the other cryptocurrency communities. I also believe that all this is going to happen even when bitcoin has lots of hard forks, hard fork isn't going to adversely affect bitcoin and it's popularity. I'm quite optimistic and positive about bitcoin's future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

5 years is long time i think we see a lot of change about bitcoin , bitcoin in the early months of 2018 and are larger
than $8000 , after 5 years i think will be 20000 usd .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:11:29 PM

My best guess is that at a certain moment btc will stagnate in price and will be overtaken by some more usable coins/applications. Bitcoin will be the safe haven in this world

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

My best guess is that at a certain moment btc will stagnate in price and will be overtaken by some more usable coins/applications. Bitcoin will be the safe haven in this world

exactly, there will be large hedgefunds and pensionfunds built around the top 15 cryptocurrencies, led by bitcoin at a price of 30K probably

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

What is the best way to protect yourself and your family from fiat currency bubble debt scheme?

How can you stop enslavement to pumping of US Dollars or Indian Rupees or Chinese Yuan or Euros?

Bitcoin seems to be likely the best option to escape from the corrupt system.

Here's a comparison of bitcoin to Real Estate (Houses) vs Bonds vs Stocks vs Gold:

Which one to buy??

Bitcoin/USD
S&P 500 Stocks
Real Estate (REITs)
Gold
Bonds

(Note: Bitcoin performance suppressed due to post insane Chinese-run in late-2013)

[EDIT: Updated chart below thru to early August BTC roughly OLD PRICE of 3200usd back then):

MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Five years is a lot of time and I believe there will be more coins in the system because s lot is yet to be mined and the value will keep increasing just as it does now. Probably $20000 i n the next five years for 1 btc is not a bad idea
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:43:24 PM

What is the best way to protect yourself and your family from fiat currency bubble debt scheme?

How can you stop enslavement to pumping of US Dollars or Indian Rupees or Chinese Yuan or Euros?

Bitcoin seems to be likely the best option to escape from the corrupt system.

Here's a comparison of bitcoin to Real Estate (Houses) vs Bonds vs Stocks vs Gold:

Which one to buy??

Bitcoin/USD
S&P 500 Stocks
Real Estate (REITs)
Gold
Bonds

(Note: Bitcoin performance suppressed due to post insane Chinese-run in late-2013)

[EDIT: Updated chart below thru to early August BTC roughly OLD PRICE of 3200usd back then):

looking at it this way, cryptos look like a massive bubble, if it weren't for the quick spreading fomo around the world

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Five years from now, I think the market value of Bitcoin will be more exoensive due to the market demand. As we can see as of this moment, its demand is already high, and with that length of time, we could expect more from Bitcoin. Also, it might be legal to more countries by that time, and will be used on daily transactions more. So to sum it up, Bitcoin in five years, in my opinion, will be more successful than it currently is.
There will be no cash money everyone will deal in bitcoin as in future days and this is just because the popularity and benefits of the digital currency will take over the conventional money and there is also a chance to declaring bitcoin as the global currency and if this will happen the market price will go beyond and there will be profiteers everywhere and this will happen soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: