Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21100 times)
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

The day bitcoin was introduced its price was $0, one year back on the same month it was $764 and today it has crossed $10000. This price was predicted at the end of this month, but bitcoin touched it a month before. If you study this pace of bitcoin, bitcoin will cross $25000 mark within next five years. It may go more than that, but it has many obstacles to cross. Like ban or regulations from many countries. Market trends, because bitcoin have many competitors in cryptocurrency market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

In the next 5 years if bitcoin does not have a problem most likely the big glory in bitcoin will be achieved and the more unreasonable price is achieved. we see the progress of this year. bitcoin prices are crazy enough

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

I am hoping for the same too. Five years is just a short time if you would look at the big picture. I think bitcoin can last and would actually climb to a better position both in marketability and value. It has been around for 9 years now, and I think that its rise would be quicker as the knowledge about crypto deepens for many people.
All of us who hold bitcoin is hoping for it to be more successful in coming years. Well based on the history of bitcoin it has overcome all the negative issues that is thrown with competitors and everytime they managed to let bitcoin down it comes back with a big bang and it grows every month specially the community. So I think bitcoin in 5 years is going to be very great for all of us who holds bitcoin in our wallet.
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:50:15 PM

I think in 5 years bitcoin will reach $50000 mark for sure.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

When it comes to the future of Bitcoin, many people first think about the price or its adoption rate, but I think that there's one thing that is more important - the state of its technology. Even though Bitcoin functions flawlessly, there is still a lot of space for improvement, especially in fields like scaling and privacy and smart contracts. I really hope that we will see major improvements in next years to make Bitcoin look even more attractive to users. Also its important to have apps that utilize Bitcoin - decentralized markets, exchanges, tipping services, charity foundations, etc. The sum of all those things will be the driving force behind Bitcoins price, so if you want it to go higher, ask yourself how you can join the growing Bitcoin economy.

I definitely agree with you, technology reflects cryptocurrencies. Techonology plays a big role in online transactions, that's why it should be improved in order for us to have a smoother-rich experience in using, and investing in Bitcoin, and it also plays a vital role in securing our crytos we invested in. In your question, I might say that (as what I can observe as of now) Bitcoin would pump and would have a value 300% higher than it's value this year. Hodl up!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

Maybe bitcoin for the next 5 years is getting better, because now we also know bitcoin prices are increasingly soaring and getting better.

Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:24 PM

It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
I'm agree with your statement! Now, in the world many people was interested with bitcoin. Why people do it? because they are know if bitcoin have a good future and can give more income for their!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Personally, I would not be surprised if bitcoin grows to $ 15k by the end of the year. Now there is no reason for a strong drop in bitcoin and the market is on a positive trend.
In 5 years we will be very surprised by its cost Wink
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:38:02 PM

I'm sure that 5-year bitcoin prices will reach at least $ 75k, 2017 still leaves about 29 days away, but price increases have reached more than 1000 percent, and if every year there is an increase like this then bitcoin will be easy to reach $ 75k.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

Bitcoin will reach the outer space and above , it just grew by more than 4000$ in the last two months , so imagine in five years. BTC will be the top 1 cryptocurrency on the internet. I think people who own bitcoin should invest their money in it, because after 5 years they will know how important it is and everyone will start to care about it.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

Personally, I would not be surprised if bitcoin grows to $ 15k by the end of the year. Now there is no reason for a strong drop in bitcoin and the market is on a positive trend.
In 5 years we will be very surprised by its cost Wink

Well is the surprise going to be in the positive or negative sense? I think looking at the way the prices keep soaring as a result of its demand and we have more than half the world's population not actively involved in Bitcoin investment yet then I guess in 5 years these guys are going to keep the demand of Bitcoin on a consistent ascendancy and that will also grow its price in an ever increasing upward trend.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Five years from now bitcoin will be known or popular to everybody. Many people will get interested to join or engage in Bitcoin.  Lots of businessmen will invest and trust Bitcoin.  Digital money will be used. Then,  there is also a possibility  were in the government may put a tax/vat unto it. They may also control the bitcoin.

Crypto Bloke

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

I think that it is very difficult to say with any certainty, or to even claim to have an idea of what the situation will be like in 5 years.  Quantum computing could completely change the whole playing-field.

I would be very aware of anyone who claims to be absolutely certain of the future of Bitcoin  - there are so many variables/uncontrollable factors that we may not have even taken into account yet...

For n the moment I'm HODLing and hoping for the best!!!   Smiley Wink Cheesy
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

Bitcoin will be one of the best and strongest with the price of the next five years from now on the price of $ 11700 this will increase again if my estimate is true $ 20,000 per each at the end of this december.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:28:00 AM

I think that the bitcoin is very effective in the coming five years, the rate of the bitcoin will reach to $ 50,000 and the popularity will be all over the world and people will make competition in the bitcoin for trade and investment while today people first think to invest and make trade in bitcoin. the five year latter world will be very brighten due to the bitcoin, every user of the bitcoin will be happy and make his life prosperous.
powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

bitcoin next 5 years I think it will be in the $ 17k view of the market of tidal criptocurrency that can not be in my prediction as a beginner hope bitcoin stable, where everyone can participate in
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

I think that the bitcoin is very effective in the coming five years, the rate of the bitcoin will reach to $ 50,000 and the popularity will be all over the world and people will make competition in the bitcoin for trade and investment while today people first think to invest and make trade in bitcoin. the five year latter world will be very brighten due to the bitcoin, every user of the bitcoin will be happy and make his life prosperous.
I also think that the 5 years is enough for the bitcoin to survive and become one of the most effective investment in the world and the price of bitcoin can go up to 100,000 USD after 5 years because just imagine how huge is the percentage for this year and if the same thing will continue to happen in the next 5 years then we can easily see a 6 digit bitcoin price.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:01 AM

It's been a long journey of bitcoin maybe at that time the price of bitcoin will become stable and that more countries adapting it and more people will be joining band i hope that the price of bitcoin will soar high.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

Many are negative still of cryptocurrencies but I have high hopes and belief that bitcoins will exist in the next 5 year and even a decade. By that time, more and more will be educated and soon embraced by the majority.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

It now appears that the value of bitcoin is likely to rise dozens of times. Five years is not long, but predictably, there will be more and more encrypted currencies. There will be more practical projects combined with encrypted currencies. I guess there will be many shopping websites that exit the encrypted currency payment service first. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: