Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:49:22 AM

I like your marketplace. Unfortunately it is not a lot of volume on it. But I need to say thumbs up, that you let stake the coins in your wallets. This is really a great advantage, particularly as obviously POS token seem to become more and more popular. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scionscape

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

I was referred to check out coinsmarket by some members on the Embercoin discord chat. It is an awesome site. I plan on staking a few coins. Since my computer has been running slowly and I have to share with my flatmates, it will be extremely helpful. Cheers, coinsmarket, I am glad you guys are back.
margaret21555

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:15:58 AM

you can stake your coin there, good ,I will try

WHITEPAPER┃--------▐ REAL PROPERTY TOKEN ▌--------┃TELEGRAM
▮▮▮▮ Facilitating Peer to Peer Transaction MAKING IT REAL ▮▮▮▮
JOIN TOKEN SALE [ ANNTwitterFacebookMediumYoutube ]
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

Hello CoinMarkets.

I have just signed up and all is going good.  I was wondering if you could tell me what geographical area you are in.  I had a look through your FAQ and on the site but could not see the answer anywhere.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

I was referred to check out coinsmarket by some members on the Embercoin discord chat. It is an awesome site. I plan on staking a few coins. Since my computer has been running slowly and I have to share with my flatmates, it will be extremely helpful. Cheers, coinsmarket, I am glad you guys are back.

How much do you earn from staking? I like the idea that you can actually stake from an exchange. How many more exchange do this? Do you know some more?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

How much do you earn from staking? I like the idea that you can actually stake from an exchange. How many more exchange do this? Do you know some more?

Till now, I didn't hear about the exchange how it works because even I open the website in google but it is not opening at all.
How the website will work and how can we stake the coins in this exchange.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
amir714

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

We were on hurry bringing the site up , so there was a schedule reboot in queue , there should be no more down time , except maintenance .
Of course no one is safe again those DDos attack or hardware failure no matter what you do . Wink Shit happen

One question..
Can I mine coin direct to wallet address in your exchange?

Thanks
ranman09

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

Till now, I didn't hear about the exchange how it works because even I open the website in google but it is not opening at all.
How the website will work and how can we stake the coins in this exchange.

I saw somewhere here that the exchange is moving or migrating so a far more better server. This maybe is the reason for this. I think it will be back again just some more days.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:30:37 AM

You can stake your coins there but beware of withdrawing Bitcoins it has a very high fee of 0.002 almost 10 USD, the UI and site response is a little slow so if your trading with a good volume i suggest to keep out of it.
ranman09

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

You can stake your coins there but beware of withdrawing Bitcoins it has a very high fee of 0.002 almost 10 USD, the UI and site response is a little slow so if your trading with a good volume i suggest to keep out of it.

I agree the site is a little outdated. Why dont they update their website.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

I just create an account on coinsmarkets. For trading newly signed altcoin on its list. In hopes somebody pumping that altcoin. I haven't learned more about it exchanger.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:36:19 AM

Ive tried trading in coinsmarkets so far it is good and fast deposits and withdrawals. I havent encountered any problem when I use and access this site. Well lets see for more months if this still good.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Ive tried trading in coinsmarkets so far it is good and fast deposits and withdrawals. I havent encountered any problem when I use and access this site. Well lets see for more months if this still good.

How long the deposit time anyway?
I've been depositing but still hasn't shown up yet on the coinsmarkets on my balance
still 0 balance.
thanks for reply
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:33:33 PM

No worry maintenance should finished soon , only trade is disabled . withdraw work ,
We were in hurry moving with new servers , so there was quite a lot of things to fix on it ,
0 fees with be extended for 3 more days once we finish . Wink

are u on maintenance again or what?
I look at the staking last time, it's generated 13/10/2017 at 08:xx for EMB (embercoin)

cause I've been depositing into my wallet on coinsmarkets and been waiting for couple hours still not received yet.
Thanks
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

Had an issue with my account. emailed support. got a reply within 5 minutes. problem solved in 15 minutes!! On a Sunday afternoon!!! Now if this isn't a topclass customer service than I don't know what is.
the website defo need a lot of work. I am sure gradually they will get there. But I will give this guys a 10 out of 10!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

Hey everyone, couldn't find an announcement thread for CoinsMarkets so piggy-backing off of this one! I put a bit of EmberCoin in my account earlier today, very cool to give people automatic staking privileges. One question I have that I'm struggling to find an answer to is will my coins continue to stake while they are tied up in a sell order? Can I put my EMB for sale and still get staking rewards? Or will I be unable to stake with them? Thanks!
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:21:28 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:39:50 AM by dpapaemc

Hey everyone, couldn't find an announcement thread for CoinsMarkets so piggy-backing off of this one! I put a bit of EmberCoin in my account earlier today, very cool to give people automatic staking privileges. One question I have that I'm struggling to find an answer to is will my coins continue to stake while they are tied up in a sell order? Can I put my EMB for sale and still get staking rewards? Or will I be unable to stake with them? Thanks!
  I was look it over the other day, and somewhere on their site it said that, yes you will continue staking. Even when coins are tied up in orders. That's a plus in my book. Adds a little towards the trust factor as well. I plan to test the coinsmarkets platform after BCG fork.

Edit:
 https://coinsmarkets.com/stake.php
 How we calculate stake ?
Stake coins are calculated once per day (GMT time @ 00:00 ) , We count overall generated coins and split them on all users balance .
So a balance of 10 coins get 10 share , a balance of 1 coin get 1 share .
If the total balance of the wallet is 100 coins then the user who had 10 coins (10% of the wallet amount) get 10% of total staked coins.
Note even coin that are currently in trade (on order) will also generate stake share .
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:33:25 AM

Sorry guys but i have read the stake tab but i dont have understand how to stake:
How to stake a coin ?

1) - You need to select a coin with stake ability .
2) - Send coin to your wallet here in coinsmarkets or buy coins .
3) - Stake are credited once per day around GMT time @ 00:00 .

Point 1...how select? i just need to deposit or what?
can anyone help me?
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:02 AM

So far I'm torn with coinsmarkets as an exchange I like the fact its like a giant staking pool and you collect the staking rewards for coins. I also like the fact that it has a nine decimal orderbook which is great for arbitrage purposes. Some concerns I have though is the UI looks like a site that belongs in the 90's or the deep web are there any plans to do a face lift anytime soon? Another concern is security there is no 2FA only whitelisting IP's and Pin code as forms of security and that just makes me uncomfortable tbh. As far as withdrawals go, I'm 50/50 like most of the time they work correctly but sometimes I do have issues like today I've been trying to withdraw BTC all day and it doesn't process it, I just get taken back to the balance screen. Someone mentioned in chat that the withdraw feature may be disabled due to BTG fork but even if that is true I think better communication is needed. Anyone else had that issue??  Huh

bitnetter

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

Please add 2FA Google Auth.
It's very important.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: