Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Don`t use this shit market,i`ve sent 5-6 days ago btc on it and i can`t use it,they have problems with the market.
Let them first resolve all the problems they have and after it`s working 100% to run it!

let them give a good & clear status report! so for everybody it's clear. Everyday offline ain't good but with everyday longer just give the people a status report.. how much time will that take? 10/15 min?

Yeah, that's the problem. We're not even getting official updates. Last update we've had was from January 3. No twitter, the bot on chat seems shady. Nothing. We're kept in the dark with our money locked on their website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

If it's a scam, they might  need just time to disappear. Even if they just doing technical maintance, why not have a discord/twitter/telegram group for community, its a disrespect. And i can tell for sure if the wont change this issue i wont be holding(even for  trade that i actually doing) any serious funds there at all !

You don't need to keep a server up to disappear. The wallet balances are based off of database and not from the blockchains.

Worst case scenario, is there any way we can report this to the police(possibly Dutch police)? What would be the chances of us recovering our accounts with our coins?
Go look at the blockexplorer for your coins and see if they are there. They are upgrading their server after the flood of volume from users. Servers take long to migrate and with sensitive information, it's even more timely.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Atotarho

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

why there are coins on the balance sheet, but in the Blockchain there are none? they were transferred to another address.
zaragosa

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

why there are coins on the balance sheet, but in the Blockchain there are none? they were transferred to another address.

The one from the balance sheet are from the database.

I checked my litecoins tho. They're still on the same address when I looked at the blockchain
Fredista

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

well

Gandi is requesting the correct information of the coinsmarkets owner. 
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

So many newbie here. Seem this thread attract a lot of CM User that "seek for justice"  Grin

zaragosa

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

So many newbie here. Seem this thread attract a lot of CM User that "seek for justice"  Grin

Let's hope no justice would need serving. Just hope this is just some seriously bad case of miscommunication
Dtt

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:58:24 AM by Dtt

UPDATE:  THIS MAY BE PROVEN FALSE.......is the server coming back up?Huh? Maybe I'll be eat the words I typed below.  (New Messages finally appeared at the end of the tunnel on Jan8th 7pm....TOO BE CONTINUED.....

Jan 8th 10:30PM
Still nothing but a ghost of the exchange echoing.  
Eventually you can refresh login to see balances that seem to be there but withdraw is disabled.
You can view prices from the date of the crash and all coin pages but trade is disabled.  

Wallet status was able to run.  All wallets came up as mostly enabled but none were online or had any other info.

Eventually you get kicked back out to the snapshot of the page frozen in time that was taken with new years eve message.

Jan 9th Starting to see glimpses of life from the site but still looking somewhat uncertain.

Jan 10th 1am:  The message finally changed!  "Almost Done!  few problems with DB load balancing".......   So is it coming back?  Most think yes it's coming back!

Glitchy flickering of the trade history and order books.......I hope that is a good sign that its being worked on.....

To Be Continued.....STARTING TO LOOK GOOD!

Jan 10th  9am SITE IS COMING TO LIFE!!  Soon I think it will be up!
Much more stable, starting to live testing happen.
Still no trading or withdraw but balances are steadily showing on the trade pages along with order books.

Will Coinsmarkets come back ready for the new influx of traders?
To be Continued.......

Jan 10th 9pm More good signs!  Site is stabilizing.  Looks like wallets are coming online and beginning to sync!

WILL COINSMARKETS.COM come back online?Huh??  Chances are looking BETTER!

To Be Continued.......)

Original Post Jan 8th:
BEWARE: The servers have been down for 7 days.  Supposedly for an upgrade.  The site was hugely popular at the time it went down.  No real word from the site owners about if it will ever be up.  People want to be positive about it because their coins cannot be withdrawn and they hope the will get them back.  It is looking more and more like that will not happen and the coins are gone.

DO NOT deposit to that site. They may leave deposit enabled but never come back so your coins will be lost.  I feel really bad for those who lost money.  Please, let it be a lesson.  DO NOT trust an exchange.

Honestly, I wonder if most of the coins on coinsmarkets were actually made by coinsmarkets scammer themselves.

MY EXPERIENCE:
So many red flags throughout dealing with these guys.  I went there like many to buy a coin nobody else had, ECA Electra(I don't trust these guys either).
1. I deposited
2. I traded and it all seemed good.
3. Even was able to pull real profit of well known and trusted coins, confirmations and all.
4. Jan1st The site started going down.  Access was spotty.
5. Jan 3rd All access was cut off.
6. Jan 3rd A new exchange started selling ECA electra, coinhouse.eu (I don't trust this either, though it was officially announced by ElactraProject.org)
7. Jan 3rdish, Another exchange mentioned in what looked like official doc on discord for ECA. (bitafex, likely another fake exchange.)
8. Despite supposed new exchange and still increasing price of ECA, coinmarketcap stopped being updated as coinsmarkets was the only market they had listed for Electra.
6. Chat kept going, with no sign of a real moderator, email for password resets stopped coming.
7. Jan 4thish, email server for support@coinsmarkets.com stopped accepting emails.  Previously the supposed dev was even answering questions.  Now, the email server is just gone.
7. Jan 5th -8th Occasionally access seemed to allow login, balances looked good.
8. Jan 2nd - 8th Still no withdrawal, nothing but bots and trolls pretending to be coinsmarkets admin.

RESULTS:  It looks like it was a scam.

PLEASE, if you lost money to these guys, use it as a lesson and do not trust until you are certain.  I would be wary of most coins and tokens out there at this point becauseI think fraud is rampant.  

Do Not Feel too bad, make your life better, love your family and make safer choices in the future.  You are more important than coins and money.

I'm considered smart and am technically savvy.  But I was tricked, I bought into the hype.  Lost some hard earned money.

PLEASE NOTE:  I will check occasionally to try and get my money.  If anything changes I will update this post to reflect that.

CURRENT STATUS:  Coinsmarkets.com is a SCAM site.  Coinhouse.eu is likely a SCAM site.  Coincontrol is likely a SCAM site.  Bitafex is likely a SCAM site.  Electra ECA, is likely a SCAM coin.  Beware any coin only only listed in one obscure site.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Stupid.
Dtt

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Stupid.

Gee thanks for pointing out how I feel.  Constructive criticism would have been better, or some advice on how to avoid scams.  Or maybe you were also scammed?  I posted hoping to stop others from losing their money.

If coinsmarkets.com starts working and I can trade and withdraw there, I will change my post to say I was wrong about them.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

It's crypto bro. No rules, yeah? This can happen to any account at anytime. The reason for site going down is irrelevant. Speculating proves nothing. Should not leave more in exchanges than you can afford to loose. And yes I have a fare amount of coin there and am waiting as well.
Fredista

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

BEWARE: The servers have been down for 7 days.  Supposedly for an upgrade.  The site was hugely popular at the time it went down.  No real word from the site owners about if it will ever be up.  People want to be positive about it because their coins cannot be withdrawn and they hope the will get them back.  It is looking more and more like that will not happen and the coins are gone.

DO NOT deposit to that site. They may leave deposit enabled but never come back so your coins will be lost.  I feel really bad for those who lost money.  Please, let it be a lesson.  DO NOT trust an exchange.

Honestly, I wonder if most of the coins on coinsmarkets were actually made by coinsmarkets scammer themselves.

MY EXPERIENCE:
So many red flags throughout dealing with these guys.  I went there like many to buy a coin nobody else had, ECA Electra(I don't trust these guys either).
1. I deposited
3. Even was able to pull real profit of well known and trusted coins, confirmations and all.
6. Jan 3rd A new exchange started selling ECA electra, coinhouse.eu (I don't trust this either, though it was officially announced by ElactraProject.org)
7. Jan 3rdish, Another exchange mentioned in what looked like official doc on discord for ECA. (bitafex, likely another fake exchange.)
8. Despite supposed new exchange and still increasing price of ECA, coinmarketcap stopped being updated as coinsmarkets was the only market they had listed for Electra.
6. Chat kept going, with no sign of a real moderator, email for password resets stopped coming.
7. Jan 4thish, email server for support@coinsmarkets.com stopped accepting emails.  Previously the supposed dev was even answering questions.  Now, the email server is just gone.
7. Jan 5th -8th Occasionally access seemed to allow login, balances looked good.
8. Jan 2nd - 8th Still no withdrawal, nothing but bots and trolls pretending to be coinsmarkets admin.

PLEASE, if you lost money to these guys, use it as a lesson and do not trust until you are certain.  I would be wary of most coins and tokens out there at this point becauseI think fraud is rampant.  

Do Not Feel too bad, make your life better, love your family and make safer choices in the future.  You are more important than coins and money.

I'm considered smart and am technically savvy.  But I was tricked, I bought into the hype.  Lost some hard earned money.

PLEASE NOTE:  I will check occasionally to try and get my money.  If anything changes I will update this post to reflect that.

CURRENT STATUS:  Coinsmarkets.com is a SCAM site.  Coinhouse.eu is likely a SCAM site.  Coincontrol is likely a SCAM site.  Bitafex is likely a SCAM site.  Electra ECA, is likely a SCAM coin.  Beware any coin only only listed in one obscure site.

Nice said! and yes we need to just accept that we lost our funds. it's sad but there is no other option.

Glad i did not lose too much, but wat i really want to see is that these people should be stopped! Smiley don't care if the money is gone.

but coinsmarket is ain't gonna go live anymore.
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

MY EXPERIENCE:
1. I deposited
7. Jan 4thish, email server for support@coinsmarkets.com stopped accepting emails.  Previously the supposed dev was even answering questions.  Now, the email server is just gone.

Nice said! and yes we need to just accept that we lost our funds. it's sad but there is no other option.

Glad i did not lose too much, but wat i really want to see is that these people should be stopped! Smiley don't care if the money is gone.

I can see that DTT and Fredista are newbies. Whats the putpose of this smashing around. Are you guys 100% ADHD ?
Here's some advice:  Post this bullshit on a piece of paper and not on our forum. You will see end of the week that all is
working again and you will deeply regret that you have posted this nonsense.

Good luck,
reiniere.
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

I was able to withdraw 2 days ago. They've changed statement in site header yesterday. Hope they'll come back soon. Also i remember January 6th bot (real bot, not that fake accounts) said they'll probably come online by january 10th. I'm still patient and also worried as all of you.
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

I was able to withdraw 2 days ago. They've changed statement in site header yesterday. Hope they'll come back soon. Also i remember January 6th bot (real bot, not that fake accounts) said they'll probably come online by january 10th. I'm still patient and also worried as all of you.
i'm too afraid to try withdrawing in case i lose money :S

Yes, i stopped trying now. It's risky while site is unstable. When it was up online (for ~20 mins) 2 days ago, after my succesful withdrawal i've bought some Doge, and my BTC still stucks "in orders", and there is NO doge on my account, but in trading history order completed succesfully, so near 1000$ is stucked "in orders" hope it wont lasts forever.

Fredista

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

MY EXPERIENCE:
1. I deposited
7. Jan 4thish, email server for support@coinsmarkets.com stopped accepting emails.  Previously the supposed dev was even answering questions.  Now, the email server is just gone.

I can see that DTT and Fredista are newbies. Whats the putpose of this smashing around. Are you guys 100% ADHD ?
Here's some advice:  Post this bullshit on a piece of paper and not on our forum. You will see end of the week that all is
working again and you will deeply regret that you have posted this nonsense.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Ok have a great time on YOUR forum, you're just a gay fuck  'reiniere' some people do have good intentions. Even it's not the right thing at a certain moment. Still the intentions are good.

Don't blame the people that are trying something but that shit CM

Edit :

Good luck,
Fredista.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

It's not just setting up servers.
Each wallet must sync with the appropriate blockchain.
The server is down, its not like the login or accessing the wallets are disabled till the wallets sync with the respective blockchains. There was an update that the server has arrived. Going by that update, site should have been up by now. The coinsmarkets website does not even look like its on a dedicated server.

where did you learn to spot dedicated servers by the look of the front page???

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

good one. so smart and techy can't read anymore? they said it might be 9 days. do you understand that email box you sending is off since its ON SERVER THEY UPGRADING. this is not the first crash like that. any grownups here?  Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
brockcoins

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Just waiting for the momen, don t spread some shit like that
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

One thing is for certain. Lots of assholes on this forum. On both fronts. Can't say I will respond to people in such a way. Life is good, treat people right, even if you don't agree, someday you people will find happiness to the point you don't have to lash out at people for things you find silly. Maybe someday.......I will however never support a coin that is being represented by the people that act this way. Not sure I would invest in such people if they can't do something as simple as being polite.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: