Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:52:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 4473 times)
Casdinyard

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

I was referred to check out coinsmarket by some members on the Embercoin discord chat. It is an awesome site. I plan on staking a few coins. Since my computer has been running slowly and I have to share with my flatmates, it will be extremely helpful. Cheers, coinsmarket, I am glad you guys are back.

How much do you earn from staking? I like the idea that you can actually stake from an exchange. How many more exchange do this? Do you know some more?

Only other staking exchange I know of is BTCPOP.CO

If anyone knows of any others please post here.

Thanks

I like the idea of staking from an exchange. What coins can you stake on coinsmarkets? Any ideas?

Yes coinsmarket.com is an staking exchange and I use it when I joined some POS airdrops like bitcoincash stake, litecoincash stake, USD and EUR. You need some balance to start staking in their own wallet then if you wanna sell it transfer it to coinsmarket.com
Almost of the POS coins are here and can be traded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranman09

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

I was referred to check out coinsmarket by some members on the Embercoin discord chat. It is an awesome site. I plan on staking a few coins. Since my computer has been running slowly and I have to share with my flatmates, it will be extremely helpful. Cheers, coinsmarket, I am glad you guys are back.

How much do you earn from staking? I like the idea that you can actually stake from an exchange. How many more exchange do this? Do you know some more?

Only other staking exchange I know of is BTCPOP.CO

If anyone knows of any others please post here.

Thanks

I like the idea of staking from an exchange. What coins can you stake on coinsmarkets? Any ideas?

Yes coinsmarket.com is an staking exchange and I use it when I joined some POS airdrops like bitcoincash stake, litecoincash stake, USD and EUR. You need some balance to start staking in their own wallet then if you wanna sell it transfer it to coinsmarket.com
Almost of the POS coins are here and can be traded.

Yes I have BCS and LCS or BitcoinStake and LiteCoinStake also at coinmarkets exchange waiting for it to work things out for me  and also while waiting for the price to jump high.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 420

LTC: LKHN79qXsMfv4x2Cb6X7WcC8VUhDatQpgt

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

I enjoy the airdrops and staking on the site that is really nice!  Grin Most are shit coins but you can definitely use the 9 decimal orderbook to your advantage. But jeez the UI hurt to look at and its a pain the ass to login with email. Hopefully the exchange is using some of that profit to implement 2FA and upgrade the GUI from something that looks like it came from 1995.

cryptocronic

Activity: 162

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:35:04 PM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.

http://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
Trade your wisdom for CWIS coins at http://cwisco.in - Payouts every Monday!
hotimbineh

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.
This is mostly happening especially for beginners who in my opinion, finding fault with not paying extra zero on sales is a lucrative thing

dpapaemc

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:46:41 PM

Yeah while the 9 dec. can be a problem if your not paying attention, but after you have to use the calculator you catch on because of the total for buy/sell.

ranman09

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:41 AM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.
This is mostly happening especially for beginners who in my opinion, finding fault with not paying extra zero on sales is a lucrative thing

I have seen this also. What is the use of this 9th decimal? Good thing, I always start at 0.0... when typing the number.

dustboy

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

I can say that this exchange is the worst exchange I have ever tried, heavy to load even though the UI is very simple. High withdrawal fees especially for bitcoin which is 0.002btc, I think other better exchanges has lower fee than coinsmarkets.
I do not find any good reason to use this exchange except the staking feature.

sefirotius

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

no work deposit CrowdCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.