Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
centurio18

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

that still wouldn't answer why my bitcoin wallet has a total that I know i don't have in my bitcoin wallet.  I have less than 2 btc, i only uploaded that amount during that day, bought eca with it, traded the eca for litecoins, all of those trades happen during the day the crash happened and haven't been updated correctly, although my intial deposit for btc has, everything else would be correct except for the trades i made, nah man. i think they really are bogged down with work, and unless somebody shows me real proof of my coins being moved everything looks as it should to me.

the no communication part sucks, and i don't know what to do if and when the site gets back up and running because i love to trade on this site, i started with .1 btc and grew it into 5btc. so i will be using it again once it goes back up, only this time when i start to notice glitchy errors i will be moving my money out immediately and will cease all trades.

I'm very sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have a lot to lose if you started it from there. But you really should have moved it when it got 0.5 btc  not 5 btc...
It's human greed in the end. Rich fiat vested people that rip off peoples pensions set up a karma of guanteed failure as the world of their children is reduced to rubble. There is ultimately nowhere to hide.

People who are vested in the tech of crypto / cypherpunks fair the best as they understand the risks.
Ethereum and NEO are goin to be huge this year as people move all their funds off exchanges and invest in ICO's etc.

The crorrect repsonse here is to embrace full decentralization. We need initiatives like Blockstack, 0x, Kyber, Loopring, BNT, Civic, Request, Steem, Tron, Verge, maybe even Mysterium etc. to thrive. I hodl none of those right now, I sold my Request. But Im thinking of holdling all of them.

I also want to change the way I exchange. I want to work more offline with Ethereum and NEO as my big currencies.
Web sites are centralized - they are our enemy sooner or later. We need distrabuted DNS, onion routing or equivalent.

I'm down about my losses to coinsmarkets if that turns out to be the case, but I will never leave crypto. It's prbably intelligence agencies behind a lot of this anyway - Bankster goons with brains and nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akkianu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

In 2017 it was a slow, but working exchange. But now their site is down more than two weeks! I can imagine how many people lost money during this time.

Just hope their migration will succesfully end.
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

i also luckily pulled out the other 3 btc worth of cryptos and put them in a different locations, so i am not completely out of it if this holds full weight to being a scam, but i still however have faith, due to the surge in users that day and the balances not having been updated correctly during the time in which the transactions occurred.
Legnum-Abez

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

compound-coin

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

All walets now offline ?

http://185.66.143.252/walletstatus.php?ticker=BTC

https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php
zaragosa

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Help me understand this tho.

Why would they need to "Stall" if they're doing an exit scam? Why not just unplug everything and transfer everything in their wallet?

My guess is, someone fucked up. There have been reports that they have incorrect balances on ECA(more than they should have), thats why we saw some buy tests in the ECA trading in CM in particular.

Plus if you look at their old screenshots,they barely have had 1 btc in volume on trading, and people are saying the site was slow even then. Imagine now when they have 140btc volume trades at max
Chinorots

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

If they are back I actually gain alot from their down time. Was about to sell NMS at 0.0005 on them. Tongue
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

They have to come back I had about 3 BTC on there just for a day and this happend,  I'm getting crazy

CM devs, please come back if you are hearing us you could earn so much better than whenever if you keep the exchange up again...

they are working they will back soon

thanks god

Is it real?! Did you see this by yourself?!

yes man i have 10k velox on that exchange ... so why create fake image

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
theofficialdentist

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

So i have a theory, everybody knows the initial reason we all thought coinsmarket went down in the first place. New ECA customers overloaded the site and caused the damn thing to blow up. Right well after several days of lack of communication I too am beginning to get worried however once checking the block chain and noticing the irregularity in my balance which is listed as a little over 2 btc, i realized that during the day of the actual crash I was selling ECA for litecoin. when I check my litecoin wallet in the block chain it actually says that I have a zero balance. The balance on coinsmarket remains accurate which is a little over 80 litecoins

So from my understanding of this the transactions that happened if you were trading on that day were not correctly updated due to the server overload so although the ledger in coinsmarket is still correct with our balances the blockchain still has yet to receive the accurate data which would cause an even more large amount of mayhem in order for them to fix.

the lack of communication is by far the worst part of the unknown about this. But during my frustration from the early beginnings of the ECA Overload i would send messages to the support and it was always short very low in details and just basically said please dont spam support.

So the dev is getting blasted with so many emails, death threats, you name it, etc... he's probably freaking out, a simple update from something that sounds human would make us all feel a little bit better..

but from how i look at it.. the balances just haven't caught up yet and they do actually have a lot of work to do.

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LSw5eeiwXCBBoeNMkk7e5WjSzMRwimnn23/?before=1328702    here is my litecoin wallet which should have 80 coins

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1JmsctGR1CaG2bY59VY2rmJDGpAGNsCCBh/     here is my bitcoin wallet which shows 2.07 which is the total of my deposits from that day however i currently as on coinsmarket only have .92 btc    

any thoughts on this guys?

This has two points, CM is a huge website, they are making huge profit why would the leave? The only kind of person who would SCAM is a stupid person.

You can't run a website like this without traces, so a smart person will know that. But if the person is the person i mentioned STUPID than he will run.

The second is this website had in december 4 million people going to it, novembre they only had under 1 million, en octobre even les some about 500.000.

So i dont know what to think, i worked with servers before in Datacenters, and it is a hell of a job with a lot headache. Maybe they are closed from the world, and dont see anything because they only work on the servers.

But again this is only plausible, i hope i am right and the come back.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:39:23 PM by BlueYozakuraBTC

They have to come back I had about 3 BTC on there just for a day and this happend,  I'm getting crazy

CM devs, please come back if you are hearing us you could earn so much better than whenever if you keep the exchange up again...

they are working they will back soon

thanks god

Is it real?! Did you see this by yourself?!

yes man i have 10k velox on that exchange ... so why create fake image

I checked on myself and the dots are red.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
borderline

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

are you stupid??? it's not a fake i did it
and yesterday some people have seen wallet online

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
cefinnell01

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Don't feel bad people. I moved $50k of COLX to their site to sell before they went offline. I'm now seeing that COLX was broken down in many different transactions and sent to various wallets. It really doesn't make sense. Currently crypto. exchanges are making a killing in fees. You would have to be semi-retarded to ruin your life for such short term gains, compared to the years of money they could make off of fees charged. It just seems to me that something else is in play here.
borderline

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Don't feel bad people. I moved $50k of COLX to their site to sell before they went offline. I'm now seeing that COLX was broken down in many different transactions and sent to various wallets. It really doesn't make sense. Currently crypto. exchanges are making a killing in fees. You would have to be semi-retarded to ruin your life for such short term gains, compared to the years of money they could make off of fees charged. It just seems to me that something else is in play here.

if colx is a pos coin it's normal see transaction on that wallet....

ShamanicHarmonics

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

I was able to check wallet status over the past few days and also saw wallets going on and offline just like that screenshot. I do not believe that is faked.
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

if colx is a pos coin it's normal see transaction on that wallet....

Ahhh. Thank you.
borderline

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I was able to check wallet status over the past few days and also saw wallets going on and offline just like that screenshot. I do not believe that is faked.

what do i gain with fake image? i have some coins in this exchange and i think share that image is for create more hope in people.. i really think they working on it.. but too slowly and with 0 comunication

now all wallet are offline but than yesterday the page seems want load all coins wallet

CryptoneerNet

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Look at the end of the day, if it's a scam, it'll be a very short lived one. If you think of all the people who had money in the site, there will be numerous who will be people that have a different way of dealing with things. There won't be law suits or arrests or anything of the sort. There will be a guy walk up behind him as he gets out of his car and put two rounds in the back of the head. It'll be that simple. For all we know, it could have already happened.
Meliorus

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Help me understand this tho.

Why would they need to "Stall" if they're doing an exit scam? Why not just unplug everything and transfer everything in their wallet?

My guess is, someone fucked up. There have been reports that they have incorrect balances on ECA(more than they should have), thats why we saw some buy tests in the ECA trading in CM in particular.

Plus if you look at their old screenshots,they barely have had 1 btc in volume on trading, and people are saying the site was slow even then. Imagine now when they have 140btc volume trades at max

Cause pretending that you're fixing times buys you time to escape/cover the tracks. Oldest play in the book. Come on.
ShamanicHarmonics

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

what do i gain with fake image? i have some coins in this exchange and i think share that image is for create more hope in people.. i really think they working on it.. but too slowly and with 0 comunication

now all wallet are offline but than yesterday the page seems want load all coins wallet

I'm agreeing with you. I believe your image is real. I have my own that are similar on my home comp (at work now)
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Look at the end of the day, if it's a scam, it'll be a very short lived one. If you think of all the people who had money in the site, there will be numerous who will be people that have a different way of dealing with things. There won't be law suits or arrests or anything of the sort. There will be a guy walk up behind him as he gets out of his car and put two rounds in the back of the head. It'll be that simple. For all we know, it could have already happened.

I thought the same thing. Who knows, they could have already been in trouble, hence the "money grab" as a quick fix versus years of profitability off of the trading fees.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

There is absolutely no reason at all for the lack of communication if things are okay, the only option I see is that the sh*t has hit the fan in one way or another.

If he's not running off with the money then I expect either a hack or system issue that has resulted in a loss of access to wallets or similar. There is absolutely no reason we wouldn't get an update if things were okay.

Writing off my funds, will check back now and then just in case I'm wrong.

Although I'm not defending coinsmarkets. Bittrex disabled and unverified pretty much all their accounts and they were silent about it for months. They had 500k support tickets open and it took them 2 months to make an official statement. This happens to all exchanges, sure coinsmarkets is more shady just like mercatox and others but the big fishes are also just as shady and also lack communication with their customers.

Not sure when this Bittrex thing you mention happened, but I can log into slack and talk to Bittrex staff with 0 effort, unlike "search party of 4" exchange CoinsMarkets.

Mate, it's happening right now and because of people like you who keep defending them they get away with it. They still have 200k tickets unresolved, where have you been these months, under a rock?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: