Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
fadedhope123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

Look, I have 10k USD in there. and if they dont come online by next week. I am more than happy to pay another 10k just to catch them even if I dont get any of my money back.

I want the guy pay for what he did. Does anyone know where he is from? The registration says netherlands, but the servers are in san fran.

Based on his shit english, he is not american. If we can even track down a country/city, it gets much much easier.

He ran a different website? Track him down. I am sure I am not the only person on here with $$ to throw around to catch this mother fucker.

Does he really think he can just take all the coins and run away?

He ran other websites, so we will find him.

once we identify who he is, we will hire a private investigator. If its in one of more corrupting countries, then we will tap into the government entities and track him down

If hes from a developed country, we will find his credit card infor and track him down.

either way he will be found and he will pay for what he did. He is a dumb ass for doing this, everyone made bank in crypto, we can easily throw in money.  even at 100k USD, you can pretty much find and punish anyone that is not well connected.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Yeah, well what happens to our money then? I have $12,000 in there. No, I didn't put that much initially. I only put some money but the coin I bought increased in price exponentially.

Am I gonna get my $12,000 back with this plan?

This is my plan.

1. Call upon the power of people to donate money. once we reach enough money, we will go ahead and find the guy
2. once we acquire the database, all coins will be liquidated into BTC.
3. the donators will be paid back first plus the coins they are owed yo.
4. we will allow the people who owed coins to claim them by submitting account info. this will not be a 100% recovery, so the amount you can get back will be proportional to the amount it is left in the fund.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
santaclaws66

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinsMarketsTalk/comments/7ptnrk/an_official_statement_to_coinsmarkets/

Upvote this, spread it around.
We'll set up a massive bounty if they ignore this. Spread this around so it's impossible that they miss it if they're anywhere on the internet.
mirabunaj

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

I just checked some of my coins and addresses on coinsmarkets:

My BTC's are in wallet on cm - no transfer (until yet).

BUT my POLIS would be transfered to other wallets

https://explorer.polispay.org/address/PHHp9bpJrkCLG644mwc4oX5rfMiPMyUmVy

i don't know how an exchange works ... it could be that it is normal to transfer coins to a more secure wallet ... but it also could be, that it was a big scam going on.
AND it could also be, that cm was hacked and the dev is shaming himself and give up!

The only one i could determine the last days ... the website (without CloudFlare-info on the site) loads faster and frequently without failures or CloudFlare-info's on the site.
BUT i think the main reason for that is, lesser people will go to the site.

Finally i think - we have to accept, that the site will not come back and our coins are lost ... nearly 10k $ in my case! ;(

same thing with me, it seems my Polis has been transferred to Polis wallet PVNWh139DZDrHTygMC9C8a61CXQvSTmnVe, Deym... my hopes is now getting lower for getting back my Polis Sad
Meliorus

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

its better to start a forum(discord/slack/telegram or whatever) so that we can talk instead of reading dispersed posts on different forums. i have 2.78 BTC in there, i will be happy to donate some if some legal action is going to be taken.

Telegram or discord would be great!
benjamin123

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

If you whois the server, 186.66.143.00 - 186.66.143.255

you get another guy listed as admin contact Krunoslav Begic located in Croatia with his telephone number there
alpha cen

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

I just started in crypto last week and this has me really pissed off and I am willing to commit money for a bounty to hunt these slime buckets down and, hopefully, retrieve our coins.  We just need someone to take the lead on this.  
Miguelr260

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

My BTC still there no changes since it the website went down https://blockchain.info/address/1JJukQPHsbjvHveGf1ytUh7sNud5XCsoYk
CryptoBlood

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:55:20 PM by CryptoBlood

whoever uses telegram and wants to talk more about this situation, avoiding all trolls in the trollbox of the cm's site

join in on tele'

https://t.me/coinsmarketsexchange
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Look, I have 10k USD in there. and if they dont come online by next week. I am more than happy to pay another 10k just to catch them even if I dont get any of my money back.

I want the guy pay for what he did. Does anyone know where he is from? The registration says netherlands, but the servers are in san fran.

Based on his shit english, he is not american. If we can even track down a country/city, it gets much much easier.

He ran a different website? Track him down. I am sure I am not the only person on here with $$ to throw around to catch this mother fucker.

Does he really think he can just take all the coins and run away?

He ran other websites, so we will find him.

once we identify who he is, we will hire a private investigator. If its in one of more corrupting countries, then we will tap into the government entities and track him down

If hes from a developed country, we will find his credit card infor and track him down.

either way he will be found and he will pay for what he did. He is a dumb ass for doing this, everyone made bank in crypto, we can easily throw in money.  even at 100k USD, you can pretty much find and punish anyone that is not well connected.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Yeah, well what happens to our money then? I have $12,000 in there. No, I didn't put that much initially. I only put some money but the coin I bought increased in price exponentially.

Am I gonna get my $12,000 back with this plan?

This is my plan.

1. Call upon the power of people to donate money. once we reach enough money, we will go ahead and find the guy
2. once we acquire the database, all coins will be liquidated into BTC.
3. the donators will be paid back first plus the coins they are owed yo.
4. we will allow the people who owed coins to claim them by submitting account info. this will not be a 100% recovery, so the amount you can get back will be proportional to the amount it is left in the fund.

Sounds like a plan. I mean we see people getting funds for ICOs right? Why not a recovery fund? I still think the site is going to be up but this would be good and we actually tighten the community.

I took screen shots of my balances and even today I was able to log in and take more screenshots so everything looks to be there. Problem is that the actual address doesn't show my balance which has worried me for several days. I figured they moved the balances just for safe keeping but at this point I really don't know.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

Sigh, I knew I should have withdrew everything the second I saw they were getting a DDOS attack. Only been with coinsmarkets for a week and a half and I got around $6k worth of coins in BTC, COLX, ECA, XP in there. Should have only used ECA for coinsmarkets since the rest were available elsewhere but I opted for convenience. My mistake and I can live with knowing how stupid of a mistake I made when the site already looked so shitty. Original plan was to flip quick profits and get out quick.

Should'e, could've would've, does not matter now. As glad as we can be if they do come back, we live and we learn. We have other coins to look forward to and hopefully we all go to the moon and laugh about coinsmarkets one day. Still wish the worst of Karma upon whoever is behind this possibility of a scam.
SecsiTrader

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

I've been watching the site and this thread since the outage. $6k roughly over there.

It's currently 5 am in Amsterdam and I've seen them rebooting the server for the last 12~hrs now. Much longer than the rest of this week. Either they have Fridays off for their normal job and they are staying up late, or saw the bounty posts and decided sleep is for the weak.

Either way we can see work is being done. I'm still hopeful but at this point extremely stressed and pissed about the lack of communication.
Crypto8936

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

its better to start a forum(discord/slack/telegram or whatever) so that we can talk instead of reading dispersed posts on different forums. i have 2.78 BTC in there, i will be happy to donate some if some legal action is going to be taken.

Damn. More than $30k
Sylvermyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Does anyone know when this message was put up? I only saw it as of a day or two ago.

Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now.
featuringDante

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

I have $20k worth stuck there. Yeah, I'll be willing to donate for a manhunt on this guy. Consider using the bounty0x blockchain to help facilitate the funding. For example, there is already a bounty for the etherdelta hacker:

https://blog.bounty0x.io/100k-reward-ether-delta-hacker-arrest-bounty-13b881de52df
CryptoBlood

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:55:40 PM by CryptoBlood

we found him in 15 minutes... no idea wtf but this is golden!

https://t.me/coinsmarketsexchange  join on telegram

all history chat is there for you to read. CM owner pictures, facebook, linkedin, proofs and etc

I wasn't expecting for this to go "south" that fast (in the good way for us)

someone will eventually compile this data in a thread or an update in here. do not lose hope my friends, we will not lose our money.
mintkitchen

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

That was quick Smiley
featuringDante

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

https://t.me/coinsmarketsscam  join on telegram

all history chat is there for you to read. CM owner pictures, facebook, linkedin, proofs and etc

someone will eventually compile this data in a thread or an update in here. do not lose hope my friends, we will not lose our money.
keep up with the good work guys. This guy needs to be brought to justice ASAP
economist

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

Their server spitting out DB name "Exchange" and their DB server's IP on main page. Root as login?
I think this market is done.

https://imgur.com/a/NlMfE

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=185.66.143.152

that IP is owned by KnownSrv LTD
Maybe they’re moving to a different host?

i dont believe, old IP is owned by KnownSrv too

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=185.66.140.234

If you whois the server, 186.66.143.00 - 186.66.143.255

you get another guy listed as admin contact Krunoslav Begic located in Croatia with his telephone number there

thats KnownSrv hosting technician, he's on all KnownSrv IP ranges
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

I had 40K $ in there I'm losing my life please tell me they are coming back that's gets me insane

https://t.me/coinsmarketsscam  join on telegram

Link is not working
BadMAMBA

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

There is a saying 'Anarchy is only 9 meals away"

You folks have now fallen into anarchy. You are going to get this kid killed, yes he is a kid. From the looks of his photo he can't be more than 25 years old. Of course none of you vigilantes care, because 'muh money'. You probably should have done some research before you put money into what you thought was a rocket ship for the moon.

I really don't care how much money you folks have on CM. Pool it all together, buy some pitchforks and torches, march down to his house and kick his ass. You aren't going to get your 'karma justice'. You are just going to be kicking a young entrepreneurs ass because you didn't get your rocket ship.

You are going to get whoever it is you doxxed hurt, or even killed. Not by you, keyboard warrior, but by a true bad actor. Someone a lot meaner than you have ever seen, and you just gave him the info to someone that has the private keys to all of our coins. Guess what, a criminal will actually have all of your coins, but not the one you thought, but the person that robs him. You will never see your coins in this case.

I am ashamed of you all, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.   GREED is a terrible thing, and yes you are greedy if you are calling for this person's head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: