Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
bannedzee

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I just tried to access coinsmarkets.com for the hundredth times since 01/02/2018. I was able to log into my account and see the balance of my coins but I could not withdraw them because of the following error:

"NOT FOUND. The requested URL/withdraw.php was not found on this server."

I did take a screenshot of my account balance, but I cannot upload an image yet. I have over $10K's worth of coins got stuck here so I am obviously anxious to transfer my coins out and very disappointed that I can't; however, I must say that this is an improvement and I hope that it is not a scam, but just a server upgrade that went horribly wrong.

Anyway, I just want to let everybody know that there are signs of improvement and hopefully we can get our coins back some day.

Anyone can login with a whitelisted IP address... Only the website shell works. Everything else is connected to the servers does not. Yup Withdraw.php does not work.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theofficialdentist

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

I Also had coins on Coinsmarkets few thousand euro's

But i dont think it is a scam things are changing on the site. I Worked with Servers, i can see that CM, went from under million to over 4 million traffic in just a month, and januari just exploded. I really beleive they will come back.

No one can run a online business without leaving a track, even Devs, of markets on Deep web got caught.

Ones we had issues with our own servers spend also more than 1 week, to get them working again, Processors burning, software crashing not working properly, and if this is a Scam it is huge, so Federal Governments from all over the world will make work to get them.

Someone with proof of a blockchain from the wallet they used on CM and still see their coins there?
stoffel

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

Right, have been somewhat on the sidelines for a bit, but feel I need to weigh in on this:

Domainname and WHOIS data
The domainname (coinsmarkets.com) is registered at the hostname registrar Gandi.net, Gandi.net does not actually check the WHOIS records provided by its clients since +31.0001220358 (not a valid .NL phonenumber) and "amesterdam" are incorrect.

I think the WHOIS information is fake, but there are three companies registered on the address [1], namely:
a. Stichting Moerka,KvK 27259166 Surinamestraat 26 - kamer 5 - 2585GJ 's-Gravenhage Rechtspersoon
b. Bohema 's-Gravenhage B.V. (Hoofdvestiging) KVK 27030037 - Vestigingsnr. 000020540590 - Surinamestraat 26 kamer 5 - 2585GJ 's-Gravenhage
c. Hoogsteder & Hoogsteder B.V. - KVK 27119670 - Surinamestraat 26 2585GJ's-Gravenhage Nevenvestiging

Only the first two are active, c. is stated as inactive.
This tells us two things: apparently there are multiple rooms at the Surinamestraat 26 (the Dutch word kamer means room), and one of the rooms has two companies registered to it (a. being a not-for-profit). There are hardly any references to a. on Google, but b. is listed as a financial organization of some sorts [2] - and has the phonenumber listed as: (0031 70 364 0475). This is also the phonenumber of "W J Hoogsteder-Vd Weiden" which might be the elderly couple another forum member talked about as having visited [4]. I also recall reading somewhere that someone called the phonenumber above, and that an elderly person answered, not sure where that was. Gandi.net (where the hostname coinsmarkets.com is registered) is a large company that has it's own Wikipedia page [5]. It's not shady nor relevant that other Exchanges/companies used the same domainname registrar.

Configuration of the server
Basically their configuration sucks; but to make it clear: they use Cloudflare to offer HTTPS and DDoS protection (https://www.coinsmarkets.com) but the website can be contacted directly at: http://mail.coinsmarkets.com (but be aware that this is HTTP so do not login on a public WiFi). It can also be contacted directly at the IP that was mentioned before in the SQL error that was visible on the frontpage: 185.66.140.234 => http://185.66.140.234 . This is also their mailserver (for receiving e-mail) but obviously the incoming and outgoing mail has been disabled. The server runs PHP on Windows Server 2008 R2 which (and more info) can be found on the /info.php page on mail.coinsmarkets.com [6] that shows the full phinfo() output... (wow). The website seems to be programmed by a complete noob: copypasting JavaScript files in the webroot for different purposes (ajax10.js, ajax12.js, ajax14.js, ajax21.js, ajax23.js, ajax28.js, ajax3.js, ajax32.js, ajax5.js, ajax7.js, ajax9.js, ajax11.js, ajax13.js, ajax20.js, ajax22.js, ajax24.js, ajax29.js, ajax30.js, ajax4.js, ajax6.js, ajax8.js). The programmer is probably not using a framework (based on files like header.php) and uses inline styling like: style="margin-bottom: 2px; width: 30px;" - which are all signs of amateurism. Another interesting file is /test.php which shows some debug output. Oh and also, the website looks like it was designed by a five year old.  If http://mail.coinsmarkets.com is down, the https://www.coinsmarkets.com only shows the cached version.

The most important scripts: withdraw.php and apiv1.php are removed from the webserver.

One other thing: https://www.coinsmarkets.com shows cached pages! Therefore: any error message you might see might be cached on a Cloudfare server that is close to you. Different pages might have different messages, but the best way to see the current message is through viewing the site (the source) at http://mail.coinsmarkets.com. Stuff like: "ordered new servers" and "DB load balancing" have been displayed at one point before and cached. I doubt that there was ever a new server, because all the time it was hosted at the same IP (185.66.140.234).  

Hosting of the server
The mail.coinsmarkets.com server, or 185.66.140.234, is hosted by NForce - which is a Dutch hoster, that allows for payments in Bitcoins [6] - possibly making it more difficult to trace the guy purely on his payment history.

Conclusion of technical part
- Domainname coinsmarkets.com is registered with (very likely) bogus WHOIS information;
- Website coinsmarkets.com is 'protected' by Cloudflare, so no information can be retrieved from the IP for www.coinsmarkets.com or the SSL-certificate.
- Actual website is hosted on http://mail.coinsmarkets.com (port 80) which is hosted by the Dutch company NForce.

Wallet balances
Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny whether any money is gone, because I do not fully understand the process that an exchange goes through with regards to storing wallets for its members. But - having the right balances shown on the webpage does not actually mean anything. If the money was moved it should be visible on some of the blockchains, I hope that someone can do some more digging into this.

Speculative: thoughts on CM being a scam
At first I didn't hope CM was a scam (I do have some BTC stashed there) but unfortunately I do think we're fucked because:

-> There is NO communication from the owners. NO communication. It would be VERY SIMPLE to provide daily updates;
-> Outgoing e-mail, the trading engine, most of the wallets and critical PHP-scripts have been disabled/removed: apiv1.php, withdraw.php;
-> There are no signs of ANY updates to the website, next to the ECA trades a couple of days ago (which was very hopeful, at the time);
-> Messages like new servers were ordered/have arrived: the same infrastructure is in use since the beginning, there was no change of servers;
-> The admin did have an account on this forum [7] and was active before when there were issues on the site, but is totally silent now.

Honestly I have declared my coins there as lost.

My advice: consider the coins lost (lowers the frustration) go to your local police and report them as fraudster, if enough people do this it _will_ become an investigation. The guy(s) did leave more than enough traces for a (high tech) police department to find.

[1] Check www.kvk.nl with the address information; KVK is the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
[2] www.infobel.com/nl/netherlands/bohema_s_gravenhage_b_v/s_gravenhage/NL100070924-0703640475/businessdetails.aspx
[3] plusbedrijf.com/stad/s-gravenhage/surinamestraat
[4] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27582400#msg27582400
[5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandi
[6] https://www.nforce.com/payments
[7] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=978044
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

I Also had coins on Coinsmarkets few thousand euro's

But i dont think it is a scam things are changing on the site. I Worked with Servers, i can see that CM, went from under million to over 4 million traffic in just a month, and januari just exploded. I really beleive they will come back.

No one can run a online business without leaving a track, even Devs, of markets on Deep web got caught.

Ones we had issues with our own servers spend also more than 1 week, to get them working again, Processors burning, software crashing not working properly, and if this is a Scam it is huge, so Federal Governments from all over the world will make work to get them.

Someone with proof of a blockchain from the wallet they used on CM and still see their coins there?

I can confirm that the litecoins on my wallet address at CM are still there.

They're making updates on the websites. They don't need to make updates like these just to "stall" for an exit scam. It's as easy as going offline and taking your hard drives with you and then laundering all of the coins.

They're running a profitable website. Doesn't make sense to run away with the money in exchange for a stable income and a good night's sleep.

The only thing they're failing at is communication. A simple estimate or status updates would be nice. We've been seeing this "Almost done" for 2 days now and still the site isn't ready.

I do agree with Fredista's course of action tho. Going like this for more than a week with zero communication and putting all our coins on hold is highly unacceptable.
Triangulum

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

I just tried to access coinsmarkets.com for the hundredth times since 01/02/2018. I was able to log into my account and see the balance of my coins but I could not withdraw them because of the following error:

I did take a screenshot of my account balance, but I cannot upload an image yet. I have over $10K's worth of coins got stuck here so I am obviously anxious to transfer my coins out and very disappointed that I can't; however, I must say that this is an improvement and I hope that it is not a scam, but just a server upgrade that went horribly wrong.

Anyway, I just want to let everybody know that there are signs of improvement and hopefully we can get our coins back some day.

Another update, only one of my coins are there. I have ~800 INN coins in the account but they're gone now. I tracked the wallet address, and the coins had been moved several times to several different addresses and were ultimately used to set up a masternode, so I can only assume that coinsmarket.com is really a scam and my coins are gone for good!
tulinen

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:01 AM

You guys need to have coinmarkepcap remove them from the markets listings until they sort out their servers, cause unsuspecting people end up putting their coins there in orer to buy some altcoins not available elsewhere.
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

Another update, only one of my coins are there. I have ~800 INN coins in the account but they're gone now. I tracked the wallet address, and the coins had been moved several times to several different addresses and were ultimately used to set up a masternode, so I can only assume that coinsmarket.com is really a scam and my coins are gone for good!

Whats your wallet address
bannedzee

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Right, have been somewhat on the sidelines for a bit, but feel I need to weigh in on this:

Domainname and WHOIS data
The domainname (coinsmarkets.com) is registered at the hostname registrar Gandi.net, Gandi.net does not actually check the WHOIS records provided by its clients since +31.0001220358 (not a valid .NL phonenumber) and "amesterdam" are incorrect.

I think the WHOIS information is fake, but there are three companies registered on the address [1], namely:
a. Stichting Moerka,KvK 27259166 Surinamestraat 26 - kamer 5 - 2585GJ 's-Gravenhage Rechtspersoon
b. Bohema 's-Gravenhage B.V. (Hoofdvestiging) KVK 27030037 - Vestigingsnr. 000020540590 - Surinamestraat 26 kamer 5 - 2585GJ 's-Gravenhage
c. Hoogsteder & Hoogsteder B.V. - KVK 27119670 - Surinamestraat 26 2585GJ's-Gravenhage Nevenvestiging

Only the first two are active, c. is stated as inactive.
This tells us two things: apparently there are multiple rooms at the Surinamestraat 26 (the Dutch word kamer means room), and one of the rooms has two companies registered to it (a. being a not-for-profit). There are hardly any references to a. on Google, but b. is listed as a financial organization of some sorts [2] - and has the phonenumber listed as: (0031 70 364 0475). This is also the phonenumber of "W J Hoogsteder-Vd Weiden" which might be the elderly couple another forum member talked about as having visited [4]. I also recall reading somewhere that someone called the phonenumber above, and that an elderly person answered, not sure where that was. Gandi.net (where the hostname coinsmarkets.com is registered) is a large company that has it's own Wikipedia page [5]. It's not shady nor relevant that other Exchanges/companies used the same domainname registrar.

Configuration of the server
Basically their configuration sucks; but to make it clear: they use Cloudflare to offer HTTPS and DDoS protection (https://www.coinsmarkets.com) but the website can be contacted directly at: http://mail.coinsmarkets.com (but be aware that this is HTTP so do not login on a public WiFi). It can also be contacted directly at the IP that was mentioned before in the SQL error that was visible on the frontpage: 185.66.140.234 => http://185.66.140.234 . This is also their mailserver (for receiving e-mail) but obviously the incoming and outgoing mail has been disabled. The server runs PHP on Windows Server 2008 R2 which (and more info) can be found on the /info.php page on mail.coinsmarkets.com [6] that shows the full phinfo() output... (wow). The website seems to be programmed by a complete noob: copypasting JavaScript files in the webroot for different purposes (ajax10.js, ajax12.js, ajax14.js, ajax21.js, ajax23.js, ajax28.js, ajax3.js, ajax32.js, ajax5.js, ajax7.js, ajax9.js, ajax11.js, ajax13.js, ajax20.js, ajax22.js, ajax24.js, ajax29.js, ajax30.js, ajax4.js, ajax6.js, ajax8.js). The programmer is probably not using a framework (based on files like header.php) and uses inline styling like: style="margin-bottom: 2px; width: 30px;" - which are all signs of amateurism. Another interesting file is /test.php which shows some debug output. Oh and also, the website looks like it was designed by a five year old.  If http://mail.coinsmarkets.com is down, the https://www.coinsmarkets.com only shows the cached version.

The most important scripts: withdraw.php and apiv1.php are removed from the webserver.

One other thing: https://www.coinsmarkets.com shows cached pages! Therefore: any error message you might see might be cached on a Cloudfare server that is close to you. Different pages might have different messages, but the best way to see the current message is through viewing the site (the source) at http://mail.coinsmarkets.com. Stuff like: "ordered new servers" and "DB load balancing" have been displayed at one point before and cached. I doubt that there was ever a new server, because all the time it was hosted at the same IP (185.66.140.234).  

Hosting of the server
The mail.coinsmarkets.com server, or 185.66.140.234, is hosted by NForce - which is a Dutch hoster, that allows for payments in Bitcoins [6] - possibly making it more difficult to trace the guy purely on his payment history.

Conclusion of technical part
- Domainname coinsmarkets.com is registered with (very likely) bogus WHOIS information;
- Website coinsmarkets.com is 'protected' by Cloudflare, so no information can be retrieved from the IP for www.coinsmarkets.com or the SSL-certificate.
- Actual website is hosted on http://mail.coinsmarkets.com (port 80) which is hosted by the Dutch company NForce.

Wallet balances
Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny whether any money is gone, because I do not fully understand the process that an exchange goes through with regards to storing wallets for its members. But - having the right balances shown on the webpage does not actually mean anything. If the money was moved it should be visible on some of the blockchains, I hope that someone can do some more digging into this.

Speculative: thoughts on CM being a scam
At first I didn't hope CM was a scam (I do have some BTC stashed there) but unfortunately I do think we're fucked because:

-> There is NO communication from the owners. NO communication. It would be VERY SIMPLE to provide daily updates;
-> Outgoing e-mail, the trading engine, most of the wallets and critical PHP-scripts have been disabled/removed: apiv1.php, withdraw.php;
-> There are no signs of ANY updates to the website, next to the ECA trades a couple of days ago (which was very hopeful, at the time);
-> Messages like new servers were ordered/have arrived: the same infrastructure is in use since the beginning, there was no change of servers;
-> The admin did have an account on this forum [7] and was active before when there were issues on the site, but is totally silent now.

Honestly I have declared my coins there as lost.

My advice: consider the coins lost (lowers the frustration) go to your local police and report them as fraudster, if enough people do this it _will_ become an investigation. The guy(s) did leave more than enough traces for a (high tech) police department to find.

[1] Check www.kvk.nl with the address information; KVK is the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
[2] www.infobel.com/nl/netherlands/bohema_s_gravenhage_b_v/s_gravenhage/NL100070924-0703640475/businessdetails.aspx
[3] plusbedrijf.com/stad/s-gravenhage/surinamestraat
[4] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27582400#msg27582400
[5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandi
[6] https://www.nforce.com/payments
[7] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=978044

Great post. They haven't even purchased new servers and have been lying the whole time... Unbelievable.
santaclaws66

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

Here's a link to my wallet on CoinsMarkets. It looks untouched since the crash, all the funds are there (the number is actually a tad higher than what's displayed on the CoinsMarkets balance page) but I'm not experienced with any of this so I don't know if there's something I'm missing.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HDzV2RkdjeyHMc53qCVy5Lyk7ZxMoPA1x

I'm hoping the site ends up coming back and it turns out that they're just inept and unfit to manage anything tech or people related.
economist

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

Their server spitting out DB name "Exchange" and their DB server's IP on main page. Root as login?
I think this market is done.

https://imgur.com/a/NlMfE

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=185.66.143.152

that IP is owned by KnownSrv LTD
Russoroni

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Their server spitting out DB name "Exchange" and their DB server's IP on main page. Root as login?
I think this market is done.

https://imgur.com/a/NlMfE

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=185.66.143.152

that IP is owned by KnownSrv LTD
Maybe they’re moving to a different host?
Crypto8936

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

I feel for you bro. I'm in the same boat, but not as bad a situation as others because I made more profit elsewhere.
Does anyone have their details, because we could pay them a visit
wowcheesestick

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:51 AM

I am willing to donate additional money to a recovery fund, and we can hire private investigators to handle this. There is NO WAY he can just run off with our money. He had a website hosted for 3 years ( I heard).

Someone, must know something.

Portion of the fund will be used to reward information pertaining to the recovery of the fund. say 5% of the fund recovered is given to the person that helped us.

CryptoBlood

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

people on chat mentioned that someone suicides because of this downtime with no notifications about what's going on, the victim considered his/her money were lost in this exit-scam and ended his/her life alongside a note. might be from France yet I do not know for sure.

the owners of this exchange market are clearly one of the most irresponsible admins from the entire history of internet. a site that is owning the money of tends of thousands of people and the admins do not give a damn about making a clear update about what is going on. no matter how busy you are, it is impossible that you do not have the time to give one simple update in this forum at least withing 10 days already, that everything is still okay.
featuringDante

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

I am willing to donate additional money to a recovery fund, and we can hire private investigators to handle this. There is NO WAY he can just run off with our money. He had a website hosted for 3 years ( I heard).

Someone, must know something.

Portion of the fund will be used to reward information pertaining to the recovery of the fund. say 5% of the fund recovered is given to the person that helped us.
perfect use for bountycoin. They already have a bounty for the guy who hacked EtherDelta
ts1690

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:57:27 AM

I am programmer for last 35 years. Have been trading on CM since end of November last year. Deposited about 0.08 BTC. Site was a bit slow generally. The tick time for buy/sell updates was happening about every 4.5 seconds. Pretty soon I started seeing message that withdrawals might take a while due to queue. Did wonder at that because it's all electronic and should happen within minutes to a few hours right. Did some trading. Lost £500 in MUT coins when it's Dev ran off with everyone's money! Continued trading with my now reduced 0.03 BTC and managed over the Christmas period to get up to about 0.15 BTC which was pretty good even though i say so myself heh.. Anyway then as new year arrived the site had a number of hours where it ground to a halt and the cloudfare pages started showing older surface snapshot versions of the site. Buy / Sell updates changed too to about every 10 seconds. Then they introduced a 5 second DDOS attack page before the site loaded. Hackers eh.. Seems like a plan. Bought a few million coins. Panicked and sold a few million coins. Some stressful and some brilliant times! Made £194 in 20 minutes. Made £28 in 27 seconds. Made 78 pence from £900 transaction in 2 hours. Mega stressful! Shocked Learned a great deal lol. Anyway, January arrived, 'Happy New Year to all our members and investors' message appeared. Then... site went down! Did the hackers causing the DDOS page mod finally get through? Nobody knew. I wasn't worried (had already written the initial 0.08 BTC deposit off as a learning experience.) I also had an innate trust in CM that they were good peeps in my mind and hey they had made enough money off my own trading which I was more than glad for them to have. Then over the coming days a new message banner came saying 'Servers were overloaded and migrating to new ones.' Okay, sounds like a good plan and good for us all after the site downs in past few days. My own experiences building scalable databases and websites told me they would be optimistic to get this running any time soon so I had a break from it all only checking in a few times a day. At one point very soon into it the chattango room was placed as the main page itself. Greay idea I thought to keep the community alive while the upgrades were happening! At one point someone said in the chat that the fees were 0.1% when actually they were 0.25% so I thought I would mention it and typed it in. Suddenly a signin popup appeared asking me to login. So I duly put in my login name and password. 'Bad login info' message appeared. I tried again, and again, and again. Damn  I thought! If hackers *had* taken over the site had I just given them my plain password?? Could they now have all they need to access and decrypt my data??? $@!# !!! What a n00b! Totally fell for that!!!! Hope they are for real I thought and that didn't just really happen.. What a perfect way to go rob an exchange eh.. Get peeps plain passwords and decrypt their data and steal all their coins. Premeditated robbery of a very sneaky kind!! Anyway I reasoned that as my balances were still showing I didn't see any solid reason to worry then! For now.. But those balances were jist snapshots though. Hmmm... Anyway the chat tango room only main page disappeared almost as soon as it had come and the site went back to a random selection of the cloudfare upgrading servers message with the occasional Happy New members one too. So what to do? Chat seemed the only place to see what was happening and most peeps seemed calm. As time went by though more and more trolling and negative spam appeared in chat and conversely less and less of the positive members saying 'don't worry' and 'we trust in CM' etc etc etc. Also again a new banner appeared on main page saying 'servers arrived and now being configured.' Great we were getting at least some kind of progress information but why had they not emailed all the members?? Why had site admins not had a presence in the chat room reassuring us all that it was fine and just taking time?? Well from my own experience I knew that trying to say how long nearly any fairly technical task is going to take is like saying 'how long is a piece of string?' And from experience I knew also that plucking any time span out of the air generally ends up with more and more disgruntled users when the time comes and goes and causes no end of stress so hey best thing to do is say nothing and just concenrrate on and get the job done! That's more than enough stress on its own.. So again I waited and then again a new progress banner message on main page! This time saying 'servers being configured nearly finished.' Okay.. But why leave a barely working site up and running? And why not just have a simple static page saying 'we are offline until we fix it' etc? And anyway if hackers *had* taken over the site, admins could at any time have pulled the plug and denied them access! So no hackers phew. Site admins were in control then. Cool! More time waiting.. More trolls in the chat room.. Then.. Another banner message saying 'servers working,just DB load balancing problems now.' Cool! . .. ... And here we are: no more wiser than when site went down 10 odd days ago...

I have only today checked in the block chain explorer using the withdraw hash I managed to screen shot some days ago and it shows that I put in 0.08 BTC and then a few hours later that it was taken out all this on 26th November. Confusing for a crypto currency n00b like me making me think I was robbed over a month ago?!?! Tracking the transaction trail it shows it went to join 28 BTC. Maybe then it went into a bigger wallet then? I don't know. Maybe someone here could shed some light on this?

Wallet: 1AfboKVHd5MWyWApQJWUrC5kqpoc3KDxH8

Transaction:
8c3dbf75420fc5ed9b5a0a282f6ae15b695b34cc22eaac0eefaa85f7040eac72

TO COINS MARKETS SITE ADMINS THEN. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

GIVE US SOME CLEAR INDICATION OF YOUR CURRENT STATUS! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT AND ARE FRETTING, I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE FULLY QUALIFIED TO HELP GET YOU BACK UP AND RUNNING! ONE OF THEM HELPED XYLO MAKE ITS RETURN. LET US HELP YOU! IT MAY TAKE DAYS, WEEKS, HEY EVEN MONTHS AND THEN IT'S BACK TO TRADING AS USUAL AND WE ARE ALL HAPPY!!! THAT'S WHAT WE WANT! JUST SEND US SOME KIND OF *CLEAR* INDICATION THAT YOU ARE ON IT! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! Please...
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

I have only today checked in the block chain explorer using the withdraw hash I managed to screen shot some days ago and it shows that I put in 0.08 BTC and then a few hours later that it was taken out all this on 26th November. Confusing for a crypto currency n00b like me making me think I was robbed over a month ago?!?! Tracking the transaction trail it shows it went to join 28 BTC. Maybe then it went into a bigger wallet then? I don't know. Maybe someone here could shed some light on this?

Here is the same situation with my wallet, DOGE wallet, when site was up and running, if i deposited some fund, it usually showed me for example   +5000 Doge, and 10 mins later  -5000 DOGE, Final balance was ZERO even if i had DOGE in my balance list on the exchange. I think it's because all balances are stored on main exchange wallet, and when deposit arrives to our address it moves immediately to main wallet. So they just can leave database onlne showing us our balances and move all our coins from their main wallet somewhere..
Amentini

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

This is my wallet on coinsmarkets, it was supposed to have 14.01 litecoins and the numbers match. So my litecoins were not moved and touched yet, they are still intact on my CM wallet... But all of these allegations of people having their cash moved from their wallet to masternodes is worrying me a lot... Maybe its just a matter of time for them to transfer mine too.

But for now I my money is intact on CM, this value is high and vital for me, if I lose this money it will damage me and others A LOT. For us it is beyond a nightmare to lose our coins at CM.

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LiHHb64iGCakmfT4XZGCpkcWm177VMjaZS/

We need to go with full force to catch these guys, even if they are just taking too long, the no communication thing is unacceptable and a crime by itself. There are a lot of people becoming suicidal appearing all over the net regarding their lost money at CM. I am in shock, I had not hold my money at CM, I just moved there to buy ECA and transfer to my wallet, it was supposed to be a 5 to 10 minute thing and this was the window that put the website offline. A lot of people in the same situation, gotten while trying to buy ECA when the website was online and now are trapped.

CM devs need to go public, even if they were trying to steal from everyone, they have no idea what they are doing. They are putting their life at risk since there are other people already targeting them. We will lose our money, they will lose their life, no one wins so whats the point?!
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

I'm sure community involved in this giant and probably exit scam, could really if they want, find the owner and take legal action.

We live in a digital era, where everyone in the world is tracked and leave traces. We found osama bin laden inside a cave, and for sure you guys can find coinsmarkets owner and take proper action against him.

Be togheter,and work togheter.
santaclaws66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1HDzV2RkdjeyHMc53qCVy5Lyk7ZxMoPA1x

This is my wallet on their site. My funds are safe, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: