Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

The only thing about I'm not sure about this project is the name itself.

What is gatcoin stands for? Is it some value for Asian people, or is it just a random decision?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

Tongue
If gatcoin has just only a big brand as partner, the value of the project will reach the moon. Imagine whoopercoin for Burger King managed by gatcoin, the value of that kind of use is incredible.
I think Whoopercoin for Burger King can not be managed by Gatcoin, because it is based on Waves platform, and Gatcoin on Eth. Waves makes it very easy for merchants to create their own tokens for consumers and it costs them only 1 Wave. So Gatcoin should act fast so that they didn't follow Burger King Smiley

Wave do not have mobile client and UI actually no good. need simple user friendly UI plus too many scam coin in wave

Well that is why there is the warning that ppl should only trade the coins which are checked and which have the green mark for this. It's a bit harsh but people should really read what it is written there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:14 AM

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank

Thanks for the answer
from which country all your team? And where registered your company? And for which market do you expect? Japan?
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

What is gatcoin stands for? Is it some value for Asian people, or is it just a random decision?

“GAT” stands for the “Global Awards Token”
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank

Thanks for the answer
from which country all your team? And where registered your company? And for which market do you expect? Japan?

Our Pleasure, the majority of our team is based in Hong Kong as our company is registered here, however we have team members in other countries. Our anchor client is in Japan but we will be marketing to merchants globally and hope to be part of the adoption of crypto in everyday life across the world.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

Ok, it stands for something but still, it doesn't represent the value of the project.

Still, it's my opinion and it's not preventing me or anyone to invest. Just the thing is I would prefer something better.

Sharma (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

Ok, it stands for something but still, it doesn't represent the value of the project.

Still, it's my opinion and it's not preventing me or anyone to invest. Just the thing is I would prefer something better.
I believe GAT is the best name. Everyone is entitled to their views but you can't make everyone happy also.Would you change your username if I dont like it?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

I believe GAT is the best name. Everyone is entitled to their views but you can't make everyone happy also.Would you change your username if I dont like it?

To be honest .... why would the name of the project matter that much at all? It's about the idea and what the project wants to achieve, not how its called. And I personally like the name, short, easy to remember and with a logical meaning behind it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

hm.. GAtcoin.. Gatecoin exchange...
You choose this name accidentally? I hope you will dont have problem with similar exchange? Or it does not matter?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

Thanks for the answer

Our Pleasure, the majority of our team is based in Hong Kong as our company is registered here, however we have team members in other countries. Our anchor client is in Japan but we will be marketing to merchants globally and hope to be part of the adoption of crypto in everyday life across the world.

Well Japan is probably a good decision as a starting point, as they are open for development and already into crypto adaption. However, no one of your team is from Japan, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:39:06 AM

This is just subjective preference man, you can't always like the names of the projects you invest in. Also I don't think anyone puts their money on the line on name alone, but the potential of the project.

GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

Thanks for the answer

Well Japan is probably a good decision as a starting point, as they are open for development and already into crypto adaption. However, no one of your team is from Japan, right?

No Japanese team members yet, but it will be a priority when we start staffing up, to help with COTOCO onboarding etc.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

This will help create loyalty program for small to medium business which is huge opportunity. Many of large business have it today but small to medium business can not afford to create own.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

Saw the introductory video, understood the basic idea, just one doubt. Why will any big company partner with GAT.?
You see the rewards program is to keep your customers shop or buy things more and more within your brand, by using GAT they loose that.  Roll Eyes
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Thanks for the answer

No Japanese team members yet, but it will be a priority when we start staffing up, to help with COTOCO onboarding etc.

hmm this is great idea. i think this project gonna hit on top. when will start cotoco?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

I read your white paper. There are too many risks in chapter 5.3. In addition, there you write that GAT Coins are not investment products. So then interest in buying it can only be from companies that will work on your platform and issue their coupons. And such a number of warnings about risks looks like a deliberate renunciation of obligations. What can you say about this?
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:43:52 PM

Saw the introductory video, understood the basic idea, just one doubt. Why will any big company partner with GAT.?
You see the rewards program is to keep your customers shop or buy things more and more within your brand, by using GAT they loose that.  Roll Eyes

A point well taken if merchant tokens could be converted directly into products from other merchants but they can not.

For example Merchant A issues vouchers to Customer X, Customer X sells these tokens to Customer Y and uses the proceeds to by vouchers for Merchant B and buys something from Merchant B's store and Customer Y uses the original vouchers in Merchant A's store.

Who looses out in this situation? No one, The voucher Merchant A originally issued are still being spent in their store, Customers X and Y are getting exactly the products they wanted and merchants A and B are making sales that they might not have in a traditional rewards system!

Merchant tokens can only be sold to other parties that want them, so while the consumer may be converting them in to rewards from other companies they can only do so if someone else wants the tokens in the first place.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

You see the rewards program is to keep your customers shop or buy things more and more within your brand, by using GAT they loose that.  Roll Eyes

Why would they loose that? Each company will have their own platform coin and as i see it, if you will get lets say Ikea coin, and would like to change it to GAT token, the buyer will get your Ikea coin and use it on their products. So in the end Ikea will still be satisfied even thou somebody else used your coin.  

Edit: ok, Chris beat me with the answer, but at least my way of thoughts were confirmed.

GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

I read your white paper. There are too many risks in chapter 5.3. In addition, there you write that GAT Coins are not investment products. So then interest in buying it can only be from companies that will work on your platform and issue their coupons. And such a number of warnings about risks looks like a deliberate renunciation of obligations. What can you say about this?

GAT Coins are not investment products, they will however be tradable on exchanges for other cryptos and will be the primary currency of the GAT Marketplace.

For example if a Merchant was offering vouchers that you wanted to take advantage of but had not earned or if you needed a few extra to claim the reward. You could purchase those vouchers from another user on the GAT Marketplace, but only if you have GAT Coin. So no the interest is not from the Merchant side it is from the consumer side.

The fact that there is a limited supply of GAT Coin means that one can reasonably expect the value to rise as demand for it increases as more Merchants and users adopt the technology, we believe that this offers an excellent value proposition for people that buy GAT Coin now at a low fixed rate as opposed to later on the open market.

You are right that the language is deliberate. We have worked very hard with our Skadden, Arps our lawyers to ensure absolute transparency with our proceedings and to make sure we follow all regulatory guidelines in our target markets. We want everyone who purchases GAT Coin to be clear on what they are buying and the company behind it.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

A point well taken if merchant tokens could be converted directly into products from other merchants but they can not.

For example Merchant A issues vouchers to Customer X, Customer X sells these tokens to Customer Y and uses the proceeds to by vouchers for Merchant B and buys something from Merchant B's store and Customer Y uses the original vouchers in Merchant A's store.

Who looses out in this situation? No one, The voucher Merchant A originally issued are still being spent in their store, Customers X and Y are getting exactly the products they wanted and merchants A and B are making sales that they might not have in a traditional rewards system!

Merchant tokens can only be sold to other parties that want them, so while the consumer may be converting them in to rewards from other companies they can only do so if someone else wants the tokens in the first place.

So it will be like a market for all the vouchers and reward points. where anyone can sell their's and buy different ones.? That will be a cool thing to have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: