Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Chinese ban on ICO may end after the elections to the Communist Congress on October 18

oh... its really nice news for all crypto-community  Roll Eyes
May be after China, Korea also allowed ICO? I think they must dont forbitten ICO, they must have some regulative organ for this
Yup,I think that countries have to accept the ICO as a reality. The governments should accept and seek to collect taxes from these businesses rather than ban them. Smiley)

But, do you agree with me if I say that the whole ICO market must be regulated sooner ot later? There are so many scam ICOs around, without regulation, if they go away with your money you can't do anything (maybe if it's a US based ICO thanks to SEC)

This regulation will filter all scam ICO and drain the swamp ..  Grin
The problem is regulations will always lead to censorship. I think big corporations and banks will try to influence the decision which ICO will be allowed or not because they are afraid of losing their leading market position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

I think this project is a good opportunity to invest for long term,
just need to wait for the launch of the platform, then good marketing will do its job - the platform will become popular,
and the price of GATCOIN token will grow to the moon

GATcoin will be a long term hold.
Its not possible to gain a lot of profits in the first months because they still have to expand the userbase and have to get there name out there.

When the users come and the platform is good and easy to use, people will talk about it.
This project has a great future.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

Even thou hes pretty much just going trough the white paper, he makes some good comments on this project so i would recommend watching the video. Thanks for sharing.

abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

I have great confidence in Japanese projects. So I think this project will succeed
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

I like the project and all but there is some information in the whitepaper that is pulled from some very old reports on the transaction speeds of VISA.

Whitepaper
1 According to Professor Wei-Tek Tsai, test results operating on 4 nodes using
IBM 4 x86 processors produced verified transaction speeds of an average of 5,000 transactions
per second (TPS) which is equivalent to average Visa/Mastercard processing speeds.

https://www.informationweek.com/visa-tests-transaction-processing-system/d/d-id/1026381
During the annual weeklong stress test, conducted at an IBM facility outside Washington, D.C., Visa ran the system at a processing load of 6,200 transaction messages per second, a 20% increase over last year's peak on Dec. 24 of 5,200 transaction messages per second. Each card purchase requires about two transaction messages.

https://www.visa.com/blogarchives/us/2013/10/10/stress-test-prepares-visanet-for-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year/index.html
After the test is concluded, the VisaNet team determines the best configuration to maintain our higher levels of security and reliability when millions of transactions from all over the world hit the network during the holiday shopping season. As a result, they also come back from Gaithersburg with a number that represents the maximum processing capacity VisaNet can handle, which later is stamped on coffee mugs and distributed to the team involved in the test. This year’s “mug number” – as we like to call it – is 47,000 transaction messages per second, which is a huge step forward from 2012’s peak capacity of 30,000 transaction messages per second!

I didn't have time to look up the current transactions per second capabilities of VISA so don't quote me on this but I vaguely remember hearing Vitalek say they were over 69,000 TPS. The 5,000 TPS capabilities are from 14 years old data. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm no expert in this field. I decided to do a quick search after thinking about Vitalek the Visitor's talk a few months back.

So my question to GATCOIN is, who looked up and verified your whitepaper's numbers?
My next question is.... Is your tech ready to handle the load of the holidays? With November and December comes a tripling of TPS at the minimum.

That is a small typo if anything and in my opinion does not reflect the capabilities of this project as a whole. Nor does it raise any red flags. After reading through the whitepaper again I actually saw the brilliance behind this idea and I am still a supporter. Just thought I'd point this out to see how the team reacts and also to have it brought light by a supporter rather than a trolly nay-sayer.

Interesting, so the peak txs/s for Visa back in 2013 was around 23,500 (because 47,000 tms , 1 tx = 2 transaction messages). Whitepaper says "average", now that you brought up this, I wanna know what's the peak for GAT blockchain

This is something I want to know too. I highly doubt they would reach even half of the capacity they have available in terms of T/PS but I think they should comment or at least change the data in their whitepaper. It's easy to see how they got those numbers. It's not data that is very popular but for some reason when searching it the old, old data pops up and takes over the first page of results.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

I have great confidence in Japanese projects. So I think this project will succeed
Is this the Japanese project? It's Chinese, it's just going to be launched in the Japanese market.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

just need to wait for the launch of the platform, then good marketing will do its job - the platform will become popular,

Its not possible to gain a lot of profits in the first months because they still have to expand the userbase and have to get there name out there.

When the users come and the platform is good and easy to use, people will talk about it.
Exactly, this coin won't be pumping like crazy just after ICO. It be organically growing with new partnerships and vendors  Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Is this the Japanese project? It's Chinese, it's just going to be launched in the Japanese market.

Whilst much of the team has a China connection they are not a Chinese team and GATcoin is registred in Hong-Kong, so it's not subject to the same regulations as a Chinese.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Exactly, this coin won't be pumping like crazy just after ICO. It be organically growing with new partnerships and vendors  Wink
There will be a lot of time to buy up coins on exchanges and make profit with the development of the project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

There will be a lot of time to buy up coins on exchanges and make profit with the development of the project.
in the road map it is said that the final launch of the working platform planned for October 2018, this platform is useful,
I'm sure they will first conquer the Asian market, and eventually expand.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:13:13 AM

Actually I prefere a organic growth over an too fast instant growth. Most times something pump hard, it will go back  and maybe much lower then before.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:24:37 AM

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but I've brought this up twice now. I have even provided links with proof that the data regarding Gatcoin' s T/PS being almost as good as VISA is comparing to VISA data that is 14 years old. I love the idea of this project. I would like to see a response on this matter though.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

Yes I think even with the ban of ico there is also a lot of investors in ico. I think gatcoin will raise a lot of money, a lot of supporters come from countries allowed to participate in ico.

just 3 letters Wink VPN

I dont understand why people make such a big deal out of this. You can see in the price of bitcoin, that the bans dont effect the blockchain anymore. There is always a way. Blockchain is too big now Smiley

EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

Yes I think even with the ban of ico there is also a lot of investors in ico. I think gatcoin will raise a lot of money, a lot of supporters come from countries allowed to participate in ico.

just 3 letters Wink VPN

I dont understand why people make such a big deal out of this. You can see in the price of bitcoin, that the bans dont effect the blockchain anymore. There is always a way. Blockchain is too big now Smiley
Yes, In spite of the banning of many countries, the advantages of Cryptocurrency is not negated, Japan has accepted Bitcoin on trade. I think in next few years, Rusia, America, China have to change their views.
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:59:58 AM

I think this project is ambitious.

I don't want to wait this one out but I really wish the team offered an airdrop. I suspect I will wait to get in after we are in some good exchanges. I am onboard but at the movement I do not think we are going to see this go boom right out of the gate.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

just 3 letters Wink VPN

Yes, participating icos is pointless now. The only thing that can really harm ecosystem is governments make cryptocurrency illegal. If you will get prosecuted for having cryptocurrency that will be a thing. But after this time it is unlikely.

By the way, after seeing brands of k Planet i think gatcoin could expand faster than we expected. Think about Starbucks love their work and want to integrate gatcoin to their all franchises?

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:21:31 AM

just 3 letters Wink VPN

Yes, participating icos is pointless now. The only thing that can really harm ecosystem is governments make cryptocurrency illegal. If you will get prosecuted for having cryptocurrency that will be a thing. But after this time it is unlikely.

By the way, after seeing brands of k Planet i think gatcoin could expand faster than we expected. Think about Starbucks love their work and want to integrate gatcoin to their all franchises?

Starbuck is a big company, they could create their own token, what kind of gain could gatcoin give them? mmmm, yep, it could give them a lot of demand, increasing their Starbucks token value, so yeah, Starbuck could create their own, but it will be more profitable to just use gatcoin ecosystem, but, will they do it?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

I don't want to wait this one out but I really wish the team offered an airdrop. I suspect I will wait to get in after we are in some good exchanges. I am onboard but at the movement I do not think we are going to see this go boom right out of the gate.

i liked project strategy and team and offers. this project is going day by day famous in communities. solid method. gatcoin will be gonna on top projects.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:26:45 AM

just 3 letters Wink VPN

Starbuck is a big company, they could create their own token, what kind of gain could gatcoin give them? mmmm, yep, it could give them a lot of demand, increasing their Starbucks token value, so yeah, Starbuck could create their own, but it will be more profitable to just use gatcoin ecosystem, but, will they do it?

A very good question by a fellow Napoleox bounty hunter.. Im curious too how all this big ambition to tie up with big companies work out. They are like kids playing around a sleeping giant..
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

i liked project strategy and team and offers. this project is going day by day famous in communities. solid method. gatcoin will be gonna on top projects.

all project have their tokens dumped by people who participated in bounties. but that's only temporary and the price will increase eventually.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: