Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54958 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:17 AM

Yes, exactly huge movement within 5 days of their ICO the target amount of the soft cap will reach. I think unsold tokens will be burned and they mentioned it already, whether micro money platform will provide any dividends to the token holders?
No, AMM not provide dividends, it is utility token which can rapidly grow on Exchanges, because of really good products and team activity with partnerships.

I think partnership will boost the company assets, how can investors will get from it, because they will give the loans to startup companies and they will get interest paid by the companies but what are the benefits as investors we get?

Sure it is, not only it will create a hype but the more partnership for exchanges which will result to high trading volumes which leads to a very good price hike. And i believe with will be a win win for all of us here.

Thinking in different way because partnership is different forms now because many companies will start purchasing the coin when it is listed in the market. Many people will start selling them for low price in the beginning of exchange listing.
It's better to purchase coin right now cause as you see, it's not high enough in the market. Also, discount is on demand right now. Better to buy it now than never.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:15 AM

10 days remaining on Icobench, Is that true? When I visit Micoromoney website, we have 2 days for buying AMM tokens before its closed. Micromoney staff should clarify this miscommunication with icobench.

hi that's not true, 3 days remaining not 10 days, i just visit thier website and i found this,
Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

yes the orderbook.io says the same but the devs clarify that the real countdown is in their website, but i think this should be fix to avoid confusion.
i am looking at the website now and it is 2days and 11 hours left before the ico ends! and we are 160k away from 10m milestone. maybe the orderbook and icobench is not updated. better tune on their website

Sounds a good update for the MM, time still running right now. Hoping MM got the 10m milestone till the end of assigned date and time. I think, its possible to get it. Best of luck Micro Money!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?
i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
@iamlds08 Yes Sire, comment from trusted colleagues here is addition to the trust we can share in this project but We know and it's our cargo if any changes or problems arise. And for me I can say 100% this project is not risky and it can even deliver great help to the people who reach this project.

in every business there is a risk and we must not blame anyone in our decision it is just good to hear that aside from me there are also believers in the project micromoney's tokenization and decentralization. and i see a low risk upon investing on it. 
Thats true business is like a gambling you dont know if you will win or lose. But i believe that inveating in this project is worthy because there is a low risk in this project.
You have a point about it, if you are a investor. You will never go to a project that is not sure of profit. Maybe some take a risk but not too much at all. You need also assurance for your money as well.
Micromoney have a low risk in term of investment i see their so many partnership i think its better to invest here in micromoney.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

10 days remaining on Icobench, Is that true? When I visit Micoromoney website, we have 2 days for buying AMM tokens before its closed. Micromoney staff should clarify this miscommunication with icobench.

hi that's not true, 3 days remaining not 10 days, i just visit thier website and i found this,
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

yes the orderbook.io says the same but the devs clarify that the real countdown is in their website, but i think this should be fix to avoid confusion.
i am looking at the website now and it is 2days and 11 hours left before the ico ends! and we are 160k away from 10m milestone. maybe the orderbook and icobench is not updated. better tune on their website

Sounds a good update for the MM, time still running right now. Hoping MM got the 10m milestone till the end of assigned date and time. I think, its possible to get it. Best of luck Micro Money!

up to a mark of 10 million dollars remains very little. I am confident that we will pass this line. I wonder if it will be possible to reach 15 million for 2 days?
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?
i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
@iamlds08 Yes Sire, comment from trusted colleagues here is addition to the trust we can share in this project but We know and it's our cargo if any changes or problems arise. And for me I can say 100% this project is not risky and it can even deliver great help to the people who reach this project.

in every business there is a risk and we must not blame anyone in our decision it is just good to hear that aside from me there are also believers in the project micromoney's tokenization and decentralization. and i see a low risk upon investing on it. 
Thats true business is like a gambling you dont know if you will win or lose. But i believe that inveating in this project is worthy because there is a low risk in this project.
You have a point about it, if you are a investor. You will never go to a project that is not sure of profit. Maybe some take a risk but not too much at all. You need also assurance for your money as well.

that is what i like good projects with minimal risks like this micromoney project. aside from there is already a stable business, the plans for expansion is feasible.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

that is what i like good projects with minimal risks like this micromoney project. aside from there is already a stable business, the plans for expansion is feasible.

you all have point when it comes to correlating risk and business, if you are seeing a less risk coz you base on the value that this project has raise i believe your assesment might not be that reliable. The ICO stage is really important we all know that, but the real struggle starts after it is launched. Which may depend on the devs and the team to handle it, from it you can evaluate the odds, and know what risk you are now taking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

up to a mark of 10 million dollars remains very little. I am confident that we will pass this line. I wonder if it will be possible to reach 15 million for 2 days?

15 million is too much for 2 days, even if they have too many investor and partner. I don't think they can reach 15 million in just 2 days. But expected the unexpected like they said. But I expect is the bright future for MM. More power!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Katashi

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

as i say on my previous post you must look on the sight itself, this is the same as the orderbook case. And for the thing you say that 10m is a small amount, what are you? Son of billgates?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:53:10 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.

They are ready to launch in Philipines but it is not yer rolled out. So you have to wait for a few more days,
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

Yeah, you can see the previous record of MM. Its quite good reputation from the first country they target on marketing. And now, they want to expand it with their good strategy and experience as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
akihiro101117

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

Yes, exactly huge movement within 5 days of their ICO the target amount of the soft cap will reach. I think unsold tokens will be burned and they mentioned it already, whether micro money platform will provide any dividends to the token holders?
No, AMM not provide dividends, it is utility token which can rapidly grow on Exchanges, because of really good products and team activity with partnerships.

I think partnership will boost the company assets, how can investors will get from it, because they will give the loans to startup companies and they will get interest paid by the companies but what are the benefits as investors we get?

Sure it is, not only it will create a hype but the more partnership for exchanges which will result to high trading volumes which leads to a very good price hike. And i believe with will be a win win for all of us here.

Thinking in different way because partnership is different forms now because many companies will start purchasing the coin when it is listed in the market. Many people will start selling them for low price in the beginning of exchange listing.

they are also investors who wants to gain profit. the bottomline is the ICO if it is successful pumps and dumps of the market is usual in the volatile cryptoworld.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Katashi

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

15 million is too much for 2 days, even if they have too many investor and partner. I don't think they can reach 15 million in just 2 days. But expected the unexpected like they said. But I expect is the bright future for MM. More power!

who knows what will be happening? Some ico can be sold out in minutes let's just wait for it i say, if it will be reached then it's better if not? Well still good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Till the point it is launched for Philipines,  you can watch the below video on how MicroMoney mobile app works. Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKT-b523W1Y
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:13:06 AM by dev.samal84

Last night when I went to bed, MM raised $ 9,812,784.  Today when I opened the page, it has reached to $ 9,941,386..
It started gathering momentum Cheesy ...Softcap soon Tongue
Katashi

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:15 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.

They are ready to launch in Philipines but it is not yer rolled out. So you have to wait for a few more days,

well that's a very good news for my fellow countrymen who are engaged in cryptocurrency trading for sure there will be lots of lots of support that they will be gaining from my country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

who knows what will be happening? Some ico can be sold out in minutes let's just wait for it i say, if it will be reached then it's better if not? Well still good.

It happens that right at the end of the Iko come very large investors, so we hope and are waiting)
jets567

Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.

It's very interesting why the application has such a low number of clicks?

from what i've read they are targetting unbanked sectors of the society so logically speaking it will be a confusion to set a requirements requiring bank documents right?
Accurate Sire, Therefore they may use other sources of information from the borrowers just like getting our information from smartphone or online accounts. I think they have official standards to find our Original identity. I didn't know if I'm correct, please let me know the whole pictures that I did not see on Whitepaper. Thanks

based on my research,

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital.

nice info you have there my friend, i can now imagine a credit approval with a snap of my fingers. Very advance mechanism indeed, props to amm for having these.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

you all have point when it comes to correlating risk and business, if you are seeing a less risk coz you base on the value that this project has raise i believe your assesment might not be that reliable. The ICO stage is really important we all know that, but the real struggle starts after it is launched. Which may depend on the devs and the team to handle it, from it you can evaluate the odds, and know what risk you are now taking.

what i am pointing of risk management is investing in a product that is already running  for years versus product that is in the start up stage.
unlike other ico's, MM is running since 2015 and it is less risky because they already launched their pilot product in cambodia and myanmar which has the same scenario of philippines.
because of their expertise in emerging markets like CM and MYM their expansion might be good because they are prepared.
jets567

Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

It happens that right at the end of the Iko come very large investors, so we hope and are waiting)

yeah this goes for me too, and to clarify thing the softcap is already reached, 10m and 15m are milestones so either of the two are win win for all of us here but 15m is better ofcourse.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.

from what i've read they are targetting unbanked sectors of the society so logically speaking it will be a confusion to set a requirements requiring bank documents right?
Accurate Sire, Therefore they may use other sources of information from the borrowers just like getting our information from smartphone or online accounts. I think they have official standards to find our Original identity. I didn't know if I'm correct, please let me know the whole pictures that I did not see on Whitepaper. Thanks

based on my research,

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital.
Do you say it is easy to loan when you pass their interview? Is it convenient and fast for approval? If im right then i'm happy to use this Apps soon.
yes its easy to apply loan from micromoney you dont have to wait for days to get approved, they using this high tech algorithms and you can get approved in 15 seconds its really convenient for the borrowers.
Yes, Very Easy and Fast unlike the loan approval We have right now in any place here in Phillipines. No more hassle for gathering all documents they need. And the interest is very low and affordable.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: