Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:08 AM

No one can predict bitcoin price changing. Bitcoin is unpredictable and the value of it is unstable. Everyday or even in a minute bitcoin value change. No one can control the price movement of bitcoin and the good thing to do is learn more about the bitcoin movement of price everyday and it is the only way to know what bitcoin price for everyday.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:37:37 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
It's hard to predict bitcoin price but if you'te a expert here i thin you can predict the value of bitcoin but for ordinary peiple like me that im still starting to join in the world of crypo i can say that it's hard to predict.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:45:48 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
for sure it is not 100% of 'just prediction' make. you could know that bitcoin price will go increase or decrease by the fact. majority of tha fact is based on news of cryptocurrency world that what's going on at this current situation. you can found cryptocurrency news on website especially crypto related.
for example, several weeks ago china ban bitcoin exchanger that it means exchange transaction of bitcoin is illegal. spontan it make many people afraid and sell their bitcoin as the result the price go down.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Sometimes, We Don't have to Learn The Things That We Dont Get the Meaning At All.
Bitcoin Has no Owner (somebody Says) Which where we can say, A good Idea no Owner,
But, i do Believe that A Thing Will not go In Processing without a creator.

Predicting the Price of Bitcoin is Just A gambling of positivity and negativity.
Price Goes Down, More Complains, Issues, Frauds, false Alarm.
But Good to Invest In Bitcoin.

Price Goes Up. Celebration, Whales Get Richer, Traders get more bitcoin.
Nobody Knows when will the Price increase and Decrease because it's volatile.

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:57:57 AM

No one can predict bitcoin price changing. Bitcoin is unpredictable and the value of it is unstable. Everyday or even in a minute bitcoin value change. No one can control the price movement of bitcoin and the good thing to do is learn more about the bitcoin movement of price everyday and it is the only way to know what bitcoin price for everyday.
monitoring only the price on the market but for when it will increase predicting it is not as simple and easy maybe no matter how long you are even some that here in a long time and even you are always updated on it predicting for its price is not easy.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

It's hard to predict the bitcoin price, I think no one can predict bitcoin Its depend to the people if the people buy bitcoin now surely it increase if they going to sell bitcoin then the bitcoin price will decrease and it depends to the news also of bitcoin like banning ICO's in china then the bitcoin price starting to decrease.

Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:29:57 AM

What I'm looking at to signal if bitcoins or increases are falling is what's going on today. For example, when china said they would have locked out the ICOs and Exchanger it caused a huge collapse just one hour of it said. And the other is the August 1 hard fork where bitcoins have split to have a so-called BCC. This has resulted in a rise in prices that people who hold a large amount of bitcoins really enjoy having a free BCC. In short, free money
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:20:38 AM

I dont know primarily when will bitcoin price will drop but the only thing
that I am sure is the BITCOIN price will go even bigger

the behavior is depends on price demand and stock
if people tend to use bitcoin more often
or if the people tends to hold and save it
it is some factors about BITCOIN and also if there something abnormal happen
like what issues in CHINA rumors
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

Bitcoin's price has the potential to hit over $100,000 in 10 years, which would mark a 3,483 percent rise from its recent record high, an analyst who correctly predicted the cryptocurrency's rally this year as per nes reports.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

it is difficult to predict bitcoin price is increase or decrease because sometime the price is making a trap for people if they don't analyze with thorough. maybe if there is one news even that news is bad or good, this could be a sign for us to analyze the trends but this is not always working. but for me, i always check in the market before i decide to buy or sell and if i get trap in high price, i only waiting without doing nothing.

abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:33:23 AM

The bitcoin price. could rise to about $4,000 within 8 to 14 months, investors say.
The recent price rise has been driven by positive developments around the underlying technology with a rival cryptocurrency called litecoin
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:43:00 AM

I don't think that you will get satisfactory answer because it is just a chance of luck if you can understand that bitcoin is volatile much and it is not easy to predict the market value at every second , then you will know well it is really a tedious task to predict anything about the bitcoin .
Even if anything happen in the bitcoin market , you will see that there will exists probability factor that either the coin will dump or it will pump to high because all depends upon the decision that came from the higher level that can effect the market of bitcoin lots .
Here about 20 days ago you can see very well that what was the guess about the bitcoin by the experienced people that was totally depends upon the china's government decision about to ban or not ICOs exchange .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
stacy_nik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

Today, it's impossible to predict the Bitcoin price for tomorrow. Firstly, economical situation is unstable all over the world because of some political decisions. Secondly, this is an innovation (I mean the Bitcoin) which should change itself for further developing.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

How to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease? There is a lot of way to determined the price of bitcoin you can relay on the bitcoin news, you can analyze weather it is good news of bad ofcourse if the news of bitcoin is good the price of bitcoin will increase at if bad the price of bitcoin will go down

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

All i can say is that we cannot predict the flactuation of bitcoin whether it is increase or decrease the value of bitcoin depends on the buyer and the seller what we so called investors. There are so many investors around the world and we do not know their trading strategy to affect the increase and decrease of bitcoin.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

No one can predict the price some site like coindesk and bitcoin news they get the daily price value in the market. You can get the daily price in some site like them.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

It is impossible to predict prices. We can not say how many are adapting and leaving bitcoins everyday.  Maybe what I can suggest is try to read news more and stay updated. If there are good news I think it will contribute to rise of prices. But if there are bad news like one of what we have experienced, prices went low.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

It is impossible to predict prices. We can not say how many are adapting and leaving bitcoins everyday.  Maybe what I can suggest is try to read news more and stay updated. If there are good news I think it will contribute to rise of prices. But if there are bad news like one of what we have experienced, prices went low.

Exactly, the prices of Bitcoin cannot be expressly predicted as it depends on a lot of fundamental factors. If it was that easy, traders would be the most happier because they would have made millions on the market. Nobody can predict the demand and supply of Bitcoin before it takes place and by extension its prices.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
Indeed. No one can predict what will be the price of bitcoin and I think there is no specific thing that can know what will be the exact value of bitcoin. In addition to that, you can speculate it and then when you speculate you can estimate what will be the price of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

Actually we are all controlling bitcoin prices, because we are Sellers and buyers ,,
Example yesterday there is an issue from china, many traders who panic and sell their bitcoin.
So that bitcoin prices dropped dramatically,
And conversely, when the price goes down a lot of people are buying bitcoin so the current price soared.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: