Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:30:19 AM

if the coin has utility and a strong team behind
peer reviewed
something in advance to other coins
use case
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:32:09 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Certainly reliability for a long time, and not for 3-4 months. Therefore, I choose according to demand, development and, of course, price. But the price is better to look for less, to buy more, and then it will be possible to repulse if everything goes well. As an example there is a coin Siacoin (SC).

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
If you want to invest in some altcoins, you need first to study their platform. Yes, platform the first one that you should look into. What I mean is the benefit that the crypto community will gain for that particular project, the one that will lead a successful business in the near future.
Beside that, before invest into altcoins, you have to prepare your plan and target to take profit. You can change target after invest, but you need to have reason make you change your target. And especially never trust target from anyone, own your idea is the key to have profit.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

When i know all the developers are working hard,theres a roadmap to follow and its whitepaper is clear.

basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

the first I see from technology, ideas and roadmap. analysis and investigation is essential for investment in ico. so all require knowledge and especially experience in order to be profitable.

mysterecryptoooo

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

There are a lot of altcoins lately, thousands or even more. We all know that in the beginning the price is low, the market cap either which means there is a high potential of profit like 300% in short term. Once you figure out the project is good, a clear road map and a good team behind it you can invest.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

If you want to invest in some altcoins, you need first to study their platform. Yes, platform the first one that you should look into. What I mean is the benefit that the crypto community will gain for that particular project, the one that will lead a successful business in the near future.
Beside that, before invest into altcoins, you have to prepare your plan and target to take profit. You can change target after invest, but you need to have reason make you change your target. And especially never trust target from anyone, own your idea is the key to have profit.
Whatever the decision might be, it needs to be taken from ones own self analysis about the market. When we go with someone's plan and if it profits us we won't feel anything. Same if the decision was not right and we end up losing, surely it hurts and creates a thinking why we went upon his or her decision rather than moving on our own track understanding the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

I invest in altcoin simply because they represent different idea apart from been used as a currency. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional cryptocurrency trading tools for investors and trader alike. You can use it's tools like crypto scanner to fine tune the best crypto to trade, you also have many other tools that gives you hedge above many traders!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

If the altcoin was promising not just all the talk but mostly thier team and the whitepaper as well we should read thier whitepaper and do some back ground check on the team to know if they are real not dummy and also of they have previous work

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Low market cap, no premine, keep up promise and communicate kind of dev.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

What encourages me is,  the team, the idea behind the coin, whether they have a github account,  whether their idea is solving a problem,  etc.

These are things that gives me confidence to invest.  
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

The best reason why we invest in Altcoins because of the effectiveness of their project, the specific field of that coin has working on. Top Altcoins prices are eventually increasing day after day and week after week so people would choose those coins that will ensure good fortune in the future. What we're investing today is for the future so that's the best reason that encourages us to invest because Altcoins and Crypto-Currency is the future of our economy and trade.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

The best reason why we invest in Altcoins because of the effectiveness of their project, the specific field of that coin has working on. Top Altcoins prices are eventually increasing day after day and week after week so people would choose those coins that will ensure good fortune in the future. What we're investing today is for the future so that's the best reason that encourages us to invest because Altcoins and Crypto-Currency is the future of our economy and trade.
then I fully agree with the future of the crypto currency, but only it is necessary to separate the promising projects from those who created something for the sake of money. I think that to date almost 50% of all Yoko companies are created for fraudulent reasons. But in general, the Crypto currency gives very good prospects for the future.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

It is necessary to read a lot and study different projects and ideas in order to make the right decisions for investing.
It will come with your experience.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Currently I look for all the normal stuff i.e. strong team, do they need an alt coin, good ideology and the correct numbers, token burning, pre-ICO lock etc.

But what is making me invest into ICO's recently is when they have the above and a working product. I love been able to see what I am investing into. Recently I found Crowdholding and I am really excited about them, they are a great example in what I look for.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Lower prices can afford and hold for future to earn more.There are many alternatives to invest any coin you find reliable can invest.

Everybody is hoping the same thing apparently. My encourage point is bit different. Couple of my friends made a lot of money in 2017 in front of my eyes just by investing right coins. I want to achieve the same thing in 2018.

shaun98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

I would look at the development team and check out their LinkedIn profiles to determine their background. Also, I would check their social media channels and see whether they interact with the community and address any problems faced by their supporters. If both these criterias are checked, then I would invest in the altcoin. Also would read the whitepaper of course.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

So many facts and figures are required to make such decision, Like altcoin's supply in market. It's sophistication. It's potential of being rise in value in future. Higher ROI. It's trends in the past.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

Lower prices can afford and hold for future to earn more.There are many alternatives to invest any coin you find reliable can invest.

Everybody is hoping the same thing apparently. My encourage point is bit different. Couple of my friends made a lot of money in 2017 in front of my eyes just by investing right coins. I want to achieve the same thing in 2018.
I’ve never experienced investing in some ICO then one day after I noticed that coins are increasing after months and year at that point I realized that investors have a great profit if they can only choose the right project to invest. I planning to get my own research about investing some promising ICO get their unique platform and start to invest for them. Not only to get my own profit but also to support their unique projet.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

great team and the use case of the project..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: