Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7200 times)
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

The team behind a project mostly serve as encouragement for me when investing in any altcoin. The roadmap and the modalities for execution is also a Paramount factor that encourages me to invest in altcoin.
I support, it's all very important. It is also very important for me how promising is the idea of the project. Also very important is the wide support in social networks. 
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

budget!

if you do not have enough budget for advertisement for your campaign, unfortunately forget to moon Sad

Presented project may really good but budget, team, website, social channels, community, platform are important.

As a result If they have strong budget, they can define all of them.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

Most of the altcoins nowadays have same features as the others so we should be more cautius before investing our hard-earned money into it. 

Basically, what encourages me to invest in an altcoin is what the project about, the team capacity like how experienced they are, and the transparency. The team professionality encourages me too, we can see it from the simple things like : how their website is done, how active the team, etc. Most of the time I'll try to find the most unique one though. And of course, altcoins with a real working products already would be awesome and more preferable!
PatM14

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

good team, whitepaper. great utility. for example, i recently found DGPT. DigiPulse is the first digital asset inheritance service to help ensure that your digital assets and cryptos safely and securely make it to those you set as inheritors. just in case, you can use it on yourself should you lose your keys.

i try not to fomo too hard Tongue
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

The first thing that motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency is the whitepaper, I always try to take my time to read all the pages to have a detailed opinion on the operation of a cryptocurrency and most of the time if a cryptocurrency managed to hold my attention after reading his whitepaper I finally decided to invest in it.
I am also very careful with the team, of course a recognized team will bring a real boost to the project
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

When i see some altcoin gains or increase in it's price. Example is eth it's started with a few dollars and now it's gaining momentum to high. Another thing that captures my eyes to invest in alts is some of them may give us a good profit in the future. We just need to study the altcoins. And also i love to invest in different altcoin to spread my funds just to minimize the risk too of my investment.

burntheevidence12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

The people and the name important for me.It should be able to show how much confidence it gives its customers.At the end of which I get the money if it feels good in my senses.
StoneCrypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

I created this video on how to do just that for ICO's and Alt's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-ezkeOLq8

I don't care how good your idea is, if you don't have the right team members to execute that idea, what does it matter? Vet the team viciously.

ICO's scoring

Team - 35%
Token Economy - 15%
Roadmap - 15%
Concept - 10%
Token Utility - 10%
Competition - 5%
Whitepaper - 5%
ICO Parameters - 5%
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

For me, I really take time to research about the team and the purpose of the coin, what is the coin about, is it gonna be a hit to people, cause once people find it useful and they see their advantages upon buying the coin, definitely its gonna be a great hit and its time for you to invest in it. Having a great team really tells if the coin is gonna be something, so take time studying and knowing about the team.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

I check for a good dev team that communicates with the community and comes through on their promises.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

good team, whitepaper. great utility. for example, i recently found DGPT. DigiPulse is the first digital asset inheritance service to help ensure that your digital assets and cryptos safely and securely make it to those you set as inheritors. just in case, you can use it on yourself should you lose your keys.

i try not to fomo too hard Tongue
It encourage me to invest in altcoin because i see it has potential to grow my coins and its potential to be make higher its value, then little by little its become known of many people. Also i make sure its safe and secure before i invest.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:26:01 AM

For me, I really take time to research about the team and the purpose of the coin, what is the coin about, is it gonna be a hit to people, cause once people find it useful and they see their advantages upon buying the coin, definitely its gonna be a great hit and its time for you to invest in it. Having a great team really tells if the coin is gonna be something, so take time studying and knowing about the team. I check for a good dev team that communicates with the community and comes through on their promises.
I usually see some new Altcoins that I want to invest, whether the Altcoin is worth investing or not. I usually go to the market and see some new Altcoins that have small price. Usually, a new Altcoin who price has less then 1 satoshi is good for investment. That is because those price of Altcoins usually will increase sooner or later and I will get profit. The profit will depend on the increasing price, it maybe become 100% profit, 300% profit, or even 1000% profit if I am lucky. But not all Altcoins will give us profit, some of them may go down and disappear. So we need to invest in some new Altcoins and not just one Altcoin. Anyway, that is just my opinion. The best Altcoin to invest is definitely Ethereum.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
Merited by cryptodevs (1)

The best thing that encourages me a lot to invest in the company who offers altcoin is to have a better life.
Having a opportunity to earn with them is a privilege and blessing that should everyone try in order to have a better version of life in future.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Some of the factors that drive me in investing in altcoin are certainly looking for profits, the cost of living is now the more expensive their encouragement to invest. In altcoin investing we must know whether the altcoin we invest can provide many benefits in the future, beware of coins that seem to have potential but deceive when entering the marketcap.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Some of the factors that drive me in investing in altcoin are certainly looking for profits, the cost of living is now the more expensive their encouragement to invest. In altcoin investing we must know whether the altcoin we invest can provide many benefits in the future, beware of coins that seem to have potential but deceive when entering the marketcap.
Trading altcoin can gives you many profits, but you have to keep your greedy before trading altcoin, 10-20% per order is so high. If you have that percent of profit, you should to take profit soon if you're not the holder.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

in my side i do research about the project and the team.I mostly care about team and their credibilty then i look up to project is it coming with someting new or someting improved

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

in my side i do research about the project and the team.I mostly care about team and their credibilty then i look up to project is it coming with someting new or someting improved
Yes, if the team had a positive experience of the projects, then probably the team will do its best to make the current project successful too. Also, the verification of the reliability of partner agreements takes a big role in the evaluation of the project.

Stake VIP wager
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Altcoins encourage me to invest in them because they are promising and they also give attractive profits to their investors out of it. I think that altcoins like Ethereum and Monero are quite interesting that is because of their good market potential and they are very popular too. I coming future I would like to buy more ETH so that I would earn more profit.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

Altcoins encourage me to invest in them because they are promising and they also give attractive profits to their investors out of it. I think that altcoins like Ethereum and Monero are quite interesting that is because of their good market potential and they are very popular too. I coming future I would like to buy more ETH so that I would earn more profit.
Wow, you have a hobby like me, I also like Ethereum and Monero.
40% my funds invested in Monero and 20% for Ethereum, remaining amount I hold in Bitcoin ~30% and other altcoins ~10%.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

real world application is something important for an altcoin
but we dont know how a particular altcoin dev team are
going to market the product and also we dont know what
the interest and useage is going to be.

The current projects are not feasible, I mean they don't have any product. They're missing real products, they're just providing ideas and selling their ideas to the people.
As Bill Gates did to IBM when he sold a Disk Operating System (DOS) to the board with not even having anything to show them as a product. He only sold his idea and they bought into it (Ref.: Pirates of Silicon Valley). Probably where these ICO’s got the idea of selling their ideas without real products. And they are earning from it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: