Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67246 times)
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

I'm thinking that SAP AG  will be very interested on this platform and maybe forge a partneship with SophiaTX. Smiley
it would be great, good partnership at this stage would be very useful for growth of the project.

the question is "Is SAP aware of this integration?". have you guys spoken with them?

Hmmm it seems SAP is working on their own blockchain as a service.
https://www.sap.com/belgie/products/leonardo/blockchain.html

How does SophiaTX differ compared to the service SAP wants to roll out?

I would also like to know that. SAP is a very big company, they have huge client base. How will SophiaTX compete with that?

It is a very big company so it definitely has resources to monitor the market and there was also an article on SAP Africa website so we are sure they know about us. But we haven't spoken to them officially about anything. We do not compete with them directly since as we mentioned in our Whitepaper:
"The SAP company has introduced a very compelling offering under its SAP Leonardo innovation effort. SAP’s blockchain approach of BaaS20 (Blockchain-as-a-Service) is suitable for large and midsize organizations seeking a rather private and consortium-based setup. Having said that, opening it to wider public participants may prove to be challenging and less trusted by typical blockchain advocates. In our view BaaS is coming short of being truly inclusive of all participants across value chains, does not provide sufficient transparency, and has a tendency to be relatively more expensive."

Thanks for reply!
So if I understood correctly, SophiaTX will provide services for wide range of rather small customers making it easy to access?

There are more differences to Leonardo. First of all - SAP is maybe the most widespread enterprise software but it is definitely not the only one. We are currently focusing mostly on SAP but SophiaTX will also be a platform for Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more. Secondly - we are focusing on businesses of all sizes - not just big one but also not just on smaller one. We are also not focusing only on one industry. We want to create a holistic collaboration across industries and value chains.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

We will get 10% bonus during the token generation event if we use DCT. What if we use ETH? Wether there will be a bonus for us?

does this combine (additional) with early bird sale?

If you will participate with DCT in the first round you will have both - 10% bonus as well as the price for the first round: 0,00062789 ETH. The same is applicable to all five rounds. In every round, you will have 10% bonus if you participate with DCT as well as the price determined for that round. There is no bonus for ETH or BTC.

So we must download wallet for DCT? We cant partipiciate from exchange wallet, right?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

We will get 10% bonus during the token generation event if we use DCT. What if we use ETH? Wether there will be a bonus for us?

If you will participate with DCT in the first round you will have both - 10% bonus as well as the price for the first round: 0,00062789 ETH. The same is applicable to all five rounds. In every round, you will have 10% bonus if you participate with DCT as well as the price determined for that round. There is no bonus for ETH or BTC.

So we must download wallet for DCT? We cant partipiciate from exchange wallet, right?

like it more discount with DCT. Time to buy some.

Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

I really appreciate the potential value of this project and its positive effects for business entities
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

We have added a "Guides" section on our website, where you can find a lot of important information such as, how to create wallets, how to get BTC, ETH, DCT, how to participate in our TGE, and much more.

But there is not written how to make a purse for your coins. Or now I came up with the idea that you are releasing erc20 tokens for ICO, and your own blockchain does not have coins at all, but only for the workflow.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:26 PM

We have added a "Guides" section on our website, where you can find a lot of important information such as, how to create wallets, how to get BTC, ETH, DCT, how to participate in our TGE, and much more.

But there is not written how to make a purse for your coins. Or now I came up with the idea that you are releasing erc20 tokens for ICO, and your own blockchain does not have coins at all, but only for the workflow.

We will add new guides gradually, including how to participate on TGE with DCT, BTC and ETH. If you will participate you will receive ERC20 tokens and once our wallet will be released (Q2 - Q3 2018) there will be a swap for our own tokens SPHTX.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

SophiaTX continue to add news things to the website in order to help investors and show what the project will change and how to invest for exemple. They handle the communication really well and it’s pretty important, very nice.

Will you have this infos in other languages or only in English and Chinese?

We are preparing another language mutations of our page and whitepaper.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

We are going toward the begin of the sale.
Did the project get any fund from some private investor/company alredy?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

I'm thinking that SAP AG  will be very interested on this platform and maybe forge a partneship with SophiaTX. Smiley
it would be great, good partnership at this stage would be very useful for growth of the project.

the question is "Is SAP aware of this integration?". have you guys spoken with them?

Hmmm it seems SAP is working on their own blockchain as a service.
https://www.sap.com/belgie/products/leonardo/blockchain.html

How does SophiaTX differ compared to the service SAP wants to roll out?

I would also like to know that. SAP is a very big company, they have huge client base. How will SophiaTX compete with that?

It is a very big company so it definitely has resources to monitor the market and there was also an article on SAP Africa website so we are sure they know about us. But we haven't spoken to them officially about anything. We do not compete with them directly since as we mentioned in our Whitepaper:
"The SAP company has introduced a very compelling offering under its SAP Leonardo innovation effort. SAP’s blockchain approach of BaaS20 (Blockchain-as-a-Service) is suitable for large and midsize organizations seeking a rather private and consortium-based setup. Having said that, opening it to wider public participants may prove to be challenging and less trusted by typical blockchain advocates. In our view BaaS is coming short of being truly inclusive of all participants across value chains, does not provide sufficient transparency, and has a tendency to be relatively more expensive."

Thanks for reply!
So if I understood correctly, SophiaTX will provide services for wide range of rather small customers making it easy to access?
There are more differences to Leonardo. First of all - SAP is maybe the most widespread enterprise software but it is definitely not the only one. We are currently focusing mostly on SAP but SophiaTX will also be a platform for Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more. Secondly - we are focusing on businesses of all sizes - not just big one but also not just on smaller one. We are also not focusing only on one industry. We want to create a holistic collaboration across industries and value chains.

If this is the case, then SophiaTX will one day become the holy grail  of enterprise computing. Enabling multi platform integration of enterprise software via blockchain is one of a kind crypto project that I think has never been done before. Smiley

It remains to be seen how they will manage the project. If they make it then it's gonna be huge.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:48:12 PM

may i ask if a tiny airdrop maybe, is not planned for the community? mostly airdrops are rising the awareness pretty fast, nowadays Smiley

After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with it.

not having an airdrop is sure the better choice! people who "want" the coins by airdrop dont really want them
Not necessarily, there are people who simply want to get some coins to sell fast and there are others who can not afford to invest in many projects and want to have some coins because it seems a good project whose value is going to increase.

okay well you are right - i just thought about these "airdrop hunters"

Bounty hunter and now airdrop hunters , what next ?  Grin
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:54:30 PM

may i ask if a tiny airdrop maybe, is not planned for the community? mostly airdrops are rising the awareness pretty fast, nowadays Smiley

After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with it.

I am glad you decided not to have an airdrop. What I have seen fom other projects is that as soon as such an airdrop is launched the quality of posts here and in Telegram drops drastically:"Joined airdrop" "Thanks for Airdrop" and similar of these phrases. These kind of activity doesn't help a project and I have still doubts that even a few of these airdrop hunters stay interested in the project itself.

very true, airdrop hunters don't care about the project..
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Yes, you cannot use the exchange wallet.
kuznezvlas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:46 PM

Could someone give the ling to the telegram chat?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

But if I'm not mistaken it will be an erc20 token at first. So we shouldn't use dct wallet also?

If dct wallet can be used than you should ask an ethereum wallet for sending tokens so why it is different with exchange address.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

So I guess TGE with DCT will happen on either Decentgo or Decent core? Eventually an investor must show an ETH address to receive SophiaTX tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

Could someone give the ling to the telegram chat?
SophiaTX telegram chat: http://t.me/sophia_TX_com
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Yes SAP is a big world wide compagnies, just imagine the potential benefit if SophiaTX work with SAP, the market is insane, I’m really impatient to see that, I have big hope for the project.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

Yes SAP is a big world wide compagnies, just imagine the potential benefit if SophiaTX work with SAP, the market is insane, I’m really impatient to see that, I have big hope for the project.

SAP integration will definitely bring awareness of blockchain to many of large organizations. They already demonstrated their development capability.  I think might be many private investors will come for this 

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:43 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:38:23 PM by SophiaTX

Registration for mandatory KYC has been already launched. Register now to make sure you can participate our TGE! Find the KYC Guide here and register now.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

In preparation for our Token Generation Event, we’ve added some new features to our website! Mandatory KYC registration for those who want to participate and a “Why Participate” section for those who are still on the fence and want more information about us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: