Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's?  (Read 15513 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

always have risk and success
I often invested in some ico after I learned and observed, yes as you expected, so it is with me personally. solely eyes to increase coins and earn profits
although not all ico goes well.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

You have to pick very carefully as there are a lot of scam project coming up every day. check the team and their history and investors f the project before you decide.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:07:32 AM

We don't even know whether to deal with the scam many of these ICOs end up with or the frustration encountered while trying to acquire the coins. Hextracoin is one hell of a frustrating ICO I have ever come across. It is only opened to the public at a certain time of the day with a mere 300,000 coins allotted which usually sells out within a few minutes. To make matter worse, the sites always crash at this time because of traffic which the site can't cope with. The devs won't even allow us withdraw back out already sent btc from the site. I advise everyone to stay away from them for now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:19:18 AM

Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
oF Course if you read the whitpaper and look at the team behind the ICO, if the team indicated as scammer avoid the ICO if not you will make big profit, I invest coss and RVt, SCL and some others now the tokens price are growing. it is better than HYIP.
That still does not guarantee the safety of the ICO or the project failing. The only difference that makes is not falling into the hands of scammers who actually had the intention of stealing your funds right from the onset.

Every ICO is risky and it is better not to invest what you cannot afford to lose. It is just like buying shares in a company and you should be ready to share both the profit as well as the loss and even it crashes, you just know your fund is totally gone with the crash. That is exactly how ICOs work.
digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

It's a yes and a no.

ICO's are high risk / high reward. Remember people are looking to invest a small amount and it increase by 100's of percent. The best thing you can do is to just look and research into an ICO.

This forum allows you to contact the thread, ask questions, read the whitepaper, look into the team etc. I always think the more transparent the startup is, the better.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

probably yes try to invest and buy at the presale in the electroneum the one of the promesis ICO have potential to earn profits i suggest with you before you participate to any ICO to avoid risk of your invesment look the reputation of the dev's and the campaign management.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

To be fair, any form of investment with a crowdfunding theme is risky so asking it if it were safe doesn't quite fit it. This is to say that ICO's are not safe, and you have to do your due diligence before diving into some projects.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Investing our money in ICO's program is certainly very risky. First, there is the possibility that we will be fooled by the projects we follow. There's a chance for developer to run away with our money. Secondly, not all projects will succeed and be accepted by the market. Investing in ICO need a very deep observation and we have to know which project is handled seriously.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Not all are trusted It will depend of ICO you choose because some of them are scam so you should do a google ICO scam research to ensure to avoid the risk and also there is scam and reputation section on this forum that may help you with. I suggest that you also consider who is the campaign manager because the managers are not easily to be hired in which they choose the ICO carefully because their reputation too is at stake.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

In  the beginning I was confused I couldn't know which ICO is the best for investment. But now I have understand that you should invest in the most known project, I do my investment with this way I have never loose my money and even if I loose, it doesn't matter i count it like an experience that I will learn from it

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

any investment is always a risk. the most important thing is for you not to invest what you can not afford to loss. sometime you make profit some time you endup in debt and if you endup invest in ICO that is Scam then you loss or your money. always do your own research before investing in any ICO. if you invest in good ICO then you hit it big and if its other way round then you will loss everything
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:14:39 PM

It's good that you asked because I am also wondering about the ICO's that are coming out these days. Subsequently, I think that if you participate in an ICO, you should first have a better understanding on the ICO before you spend anything on it. One must have a knowledge first on the ICO for it to grow as hoped it to be just like bitcoin and also to avoid scams since a lot of scams are happening now a days.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Investment in ICO is always profitable. But there are a lot of scam ICO. So you have to find out the perfect ICO. If you invest in the perfect ICO so how much you can profit you don't imagine that. I appreciate the ICO investment.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

yes its safe to participate in ICO i also participate in ICO but you should must have experience to invest in ICO you should see the developers of ICO whoes are professional or not professional and price future and value of ICO AND BEAWEAR  from scammers.
The question is how can I be assure that it is legal or not? Will it be a good project? Can I get good frofit in return? These questions are the questions made up my mind everytime I plan to engaged in a business even just in a small amount. Its up to us to decide weather we join or not. Lot of scammers arround. Beaware of them.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

I think ICOs are quite profitable in short term investment but finding out whether it is legit or scam is the main obstacle and also that it should be a good ICOs.The number of scam or fake ICOs are many compared to legit ICOS its one of the main reasons why China banned them as they were just too many fake ones.Just make sure whether the ICOs in which you are investing is 100% legit.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

It is never safe, just do your own research

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

It will only be safe if you will be careful and alert in joining thosr icos. Just find out and have your own way in determining wether it is a scam or it is legit, it will be your own way if you will be careful in joining, it will be safe if you will always know where you will going to join.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

90% of ico's are scams or stupid projects. Before investing in ico try to do some search about the team and the project and compare it similar projects.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

Safety will always be the question. Bitcoin is worldwide. And as far as I know, no one can really trust anyone here.
Investing is always accompanied by risks that is why it's not really safe.
Now, ICOs are here for business and any of them are profitable until their project is successful. Yes, they are promising but they are just promises. They may be scams which is mostly done by leaving participants without pay. That is what we need to watch for.  So criticism is really needed for safer investments.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

It will only be safe if you will continue to be careful and alert on ico that you will join, because really it is difficult to prevent that thing with your own way, but you can only prevent if you will be sensitive in what you will do in the next part of your job as a bitcoiner. That is i can only advice, so as i said It will only be safe if you will be sensitive, alert and careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: