Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

for me, the private cloud storage is helpful because it maximizes the storage of my device. great product!
yeah its true cloud is helping your computer to manage the space of your computer storage and also helping to maintain the speed of computer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

for me, the private cloud storage is helpful because it maximizes the storage of my device. great product!
yeah its true cloud is helping your computer to manage the space of your computer storage and also helping to maintain the speed of computer.

Yeah, more people will be able to use new cloud technologies!! It's cool project!
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.

rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Tokens can be sold on the exchange after the second stage, and this in December 2017

Yeah you are right, its a cheapies token, but they have a great function on compter or software,
so I guess, its gonna sold in a sec, to the market and i know it will successful project, Goodluck Boosteriod!!
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

I just saw the video of this project, I like the idea of this project its looks like this will be affordable.

Yeah, that is actually one of their key factor in the market as we know that there are a lot of cloud computing services out in the market. Boosteroid will provide affordable yet quality cloud computing services for all.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

This is important to us especially to the IT services, boosteroid offer the cloud services where we can access anywhere, i think boosteriod giving the users quality service and sound good for us. So goodluck boosteroid

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

This project gives you security and protection to your files and account. And also, you can access the system anywhere you are and anytime of the day and that was very convenient to anyone.

I personally agree in your opinion regarding this Boosteroid. Based on my reading about this company it has already offered services to the known companies such as google drive, amazon etc. So basically , the company itself is trustworthy . Given, the company provides a quality services.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

This project gives you security and protection to your files and account. And also, you can access the system anywhere you are and anytime of the day and that was very convenient to anyone.

I personally agree in your opinion regarding this Boosteroid. Based on my reading about this company it has already offered services to the known companies such as google drive, amazon etc. So basically , the company itself is trustworthy . Given, the company provides a quality services.

Actually, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services are Boosteroid's competitors once the project is out in the market. However, as they are offering almost the same services, Boosteroid has the most affordable yet high-quality service. Accepting the fact that the two competitors are one of the pioneers out in the scene, I know Boosteroid will catch up as it is in the form of Blockchain Technology.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

I think Amazon, Microsoft and Google, these leading players in computing power rentals, if this project comes to a success, will be forced to keep up with competition. If not, then I think, no matter how big they are, they'll end up falling. For me, what boosteroid is doing, is definitely gonna give the users the advantage.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

I think Amazon, Microsoft and Google, these leading players in computing power rentals, if this project comes to a success, will be forced to keep up with competition. If not, then I think, no matter how big they are, they'll end up falling. For me, what boosteroid is doing, is definitely gonna give the users the advantage.
Yeah you are right, it is hard for the Boosteroid to compete in that kind of big competitors specially they already dominate the market. But I think Boosteroid have the chance to make it also to the market because according to what I read in their site, there are a lot of features that will be helpful to the users and that is their big advantage over their competitors.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Boosteroid offers lowest cost of rent wherein anyone can avail this kind of service that will give user a good quality service and also a user-friendly that will access anytime.
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

Boosteroid offers lowest cost of rent wherein anyone can avail this kind of service that will give user a good quality service and also a user-friendly that will access anytime.
Yes it's very interesting service. I look forward pre-sale.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

This is a promising project Cloud services where we can access anywhere,  storage will never be a problem as long as we have this kind of services... One of my problems with my laptop it has limited storage and I have to carry a hard drive all the time.  This will be a big help... I will defintely follow the updates with this project. 
Hello. A good question, but I think that any cloud service will never compete with a computer or other devices. Maybe I just do not understand the meaning of this.

Well, I think that as well, but ofcourse the purpose of cloud services is to extend our storage system and other configurable resources. And I think it is great to have this kind of service because it enable the users to access their systems through web browser regardless of their location or device they are using.
Yes of course, accessing your files and data where ever you are and what ever kind of gadget you have is a very convenient for us specially now a days almost all of us have their own mobile phones/gadgets. Add to that is the capability to add more important files by means of extending the storage capacity.
It is truly convenient to the users specially when the user are saving an important and huge file on his/her computer or phone. Also a lot of people said that it can extend the storage system so it means that there are a lot of files, apps, documents that can save to your device. Now I am thinking, is all your mobile devices can handle or accommodate even if it is fully equipped with huge and many apps, files, documents and other data? Because if no, is it means that the Boosteroid is applicable only in an expensive device? Just thinking.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

This is a promising project Cloud services where we can access anywhere,  storage will never be a problem as long as we have this kind of services... One of my problems with my laptop it has limited storage and I have to carry a hard drive all the time.  This will be a big help... I will defintely follow the updates with this project. 
Hello. A good question, but I think that any cloud service will never compete with a computer or other devices. Maybe I just do not understand the meaning of this.

Well, I think that as well, but ofcourse the purpose of cloud services is to extend our storage system and other configurable resources. And I think it is great to have this kind of service because it enable the users to access their systems through web browser regardless of their location or device they are using.
Yes of course, accessing your files and data where ever you are and what ever kind of gadget you have is a very convenient for us specially now a days almost all of us have their own mobile phones/gadgets. Add to that is the capability to add more important files by means of extending the storage capacity.
It is truly convenient to the users specially when the user are saving an important and huge file on his/her computer or phone. Also a lot of people said that it can extend the storage system so it means that there are a lot of files, apps, documents that can save to your device. Now I am thinking, is all your mobile devices can handle or accommodate even if it is fully equipped with huge and many apps, files, documents and other data? Because if no, is it means that the Boosteroid is applicable only in an expensive device? Just thinking.
It is a good question. For me, I think Boosteroid do not choose or pick a device that is applicable to it. I think all kind of device can match with Boosteroid. Maybe it is up for the users, I mean if you already feel that your device seems to have a some sort of lag issue then I think you should lessen the files you will going to save on your device. It is up to the users how they will going to use the Boosteroid.
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

The idea looks great!, but do you really need another currency to be launched?

Thanks, and yes Ico is a new era of crowdsale and it helps people. Altcoins helps a good idea come true.
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:01 PM

This project sounds promising, cheaper costs for high quality services. I guess this will attract a lot of investors, so good luck devs !
yes! affordable yet quality service that is their main strategy, we should be thankful for this brilliant idea and wonderful project.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

Yes it's very interesting service. I look forward pre-sale.
yeah right, it is very user friendly because by means of reading only you will understand how it works and what it is purpose. Aside from that, I think every one will easily understand Boosteroid because it is just like an iClaud. I am expecting this to be a successful project.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

I am really excited for this project to be a successful one and also I am gonna use it when it is already available in the market. It will be useful to all of us specially now a days, according to the statistics almost 85% of the people have their own mobile phone/gadgets and computer/laptop.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

I am really excited for this project to be a successful one and also I am gonna use it when it is already available in the market. It will be useful to all of us specially now a days, according to the statistics almost 85% of the people have their own mobile phone/gadgets and computer/laptop.

I hope the project can achieve the goals outlined in the roadmap, but I do not trust anything in the cloud, just a personal opinion Smiley
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:42:53 AM

I hope the project can achieve the goals outlined in the roadmap, but I do not trust anything in the cloud, just a personal opinion Smiley

Well, it's not new in the internet. "We cannot trust anything in the cloud" - that should be, "We cannot trust anything in the web". That's why we need to invest more to such projects so that the company will have enough funds to address security issues. The more support we give, the better features for the project. I know that security is one of the top priority of this project so I am confident that Boosteroid will never let its customer down in terms of privacy and security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: