Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

If you can play games with boosteroid, you can play with other players too, right? Does the other player need to be a boosteroid user also?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

when will second round of ICO start?
Ya when will second round of ICO Sstart..?

second round will start November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

full informations is in their website my friends

Whoa! A $300M+ ICO would be fun to watch how much they will really able to raise. If i am not wrong, they raised around $800K during the 1st phase of ICO right?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

They must post some updates by this week for.the upcoming demo version I know many were waiting for this.
yes a lot of the user of boosteriod can't wait the demo version of boosteriod, to experince how works is this
Its really intresting to know the platform

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

They will release their Beta version of their Boosteroid cloud at the end of November 2017. Even the ICO is not yet done, they are launching their app to users to test if there are issues that need to improve.
If thats true, thats awesome so we can see if the boosteroid app are need to update or of they have a bug thats a great idea, beta version first, before the free trial.
Can I ask? What is the difference between beta version and free trial or demo version? I thought it is the same thing but based on your statement, it is not. Seriously I don't know the difference of those things. Thanks for the answer.
Correct me if im wrong. The difference between the free trial and demo version is that , Free trial is the one that actual application we are using but it has a limited time or limited resources. While the demo version gives us the perfect example on how to use this application and its functions. I hope that my opinion will help you. Thanks.
your right, they have some differences to free trial and demo version. Based on that we will know what is the differences about that and some of here will not confused about free trial and demo version.
Differents from Demo Version to Free Trial? Demo version are made for testing for app for developing before the actual app will release, and the Free trial is a servie app that offered to consumers for Free But, for a short period of time using it!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

They will release their Beta version of their Boosteroid cloud at the end of November 2017. Even the ICO is not yet done, they are launching their app to users to test if there are issues that need to improve.
If thats true, thats awesome so we can see if the boosteroid app are need to update or of they have a bug thats a great idea, beta version first, before the free trial.
Can I ask? What is the difference between beta version and free trial or demo version? I thought it is the same thing but based on your statement, it is not. Seriously I don't know the difference of those things. Thanks for the answer.
the beta version is the apps made for testing purposes in order to locate if there some bugs or problem that needs to be fix, the free trial version is the fully launched apps but its free to the public but in limited time only.

lesgereron

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.
Yes! You're correct! All of them offers same features and uses but they would only varying on the price.
exactly! it will be a competition of price and security. the cheapest and the most secured platform are sure winner.

lesgereron

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:35:39 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,
Aside from it is cheap yet it gives a great and convenient service, one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lot of supporters and investors is because they are using block chain technology which is the reason to protect the users files. Even me, I am excited to use this Boosteroid because I don't need to worry about the protection and security of my important files.

Security and data protection is one of boosteroid's utmost priority. That is why they are using blockchain technology to prevent loss of data and the transactions are traceable through the transaction ledgers.
correct security is the number one need for this kind of project, boosteroid claimed that they will be giving the cheapest service unlike the others but thats not enough boosteroid needs to be the most secured cloud computing company in order to win the competition,.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

I am really excited to try the demo app. They said in the website that the demo version will be limited but we will still be able to play games or create 3D graphis and more!

I'll probably save BTR tokens so that I can avail the actual app on May 2018.

Find out more here: http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/ico-boosteroid/demo-versiya-boosteroid-budet-dostupna-s-kontsa-noyabrya/
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:02 PM

the beta version is the apps made for testing purposes in order to locate if there some bugs or problem that needs to be fix, the free trial version is the fully launched apps but its free to the public but in limited time only.

Its better if the beta version of Boosteroid application are  free to test for anyone. It will help the project and the devs in locating the bugs and problems , and what will need to improve in their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,
Aside from it is cheap yet it gives a great and convenient service, one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lot of supporters and investors is because they are using block chain technology which is the reason to protect the users files. Even me, I am excited to use this Boosteroid because I don't need to worry about the protection and security of my important files.

Security and data protection is one of boosteroid's utmost priority. That is why they are using blockchain technology to prevent loss of data and the transactions are traceable through the transaction ledgers.
correct security is the number one need for this kind of project, boosteroid claimed that they will be giving the cheapest service unlike the others but thats not enough boosteroid needs to be the most secured cloud computing company in order to win the competition,.
Winning and competing in some of the top companies that gives a services in cloud computing is hard for new service like Boosteroid .It will take so many time and improvement to their product before they compete . I believe they have a plan for it , to become the top company that gives a good services when it comes in cloud computing.

ATLANTICO
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:57 PM

this complete project because inside the thread i look many item to development and then there is ICO also and still live until now, i think this good project and never scam

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:06:47 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:19:12 AM by krky

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

totally agree, upon watching the video its kinda disturbing. Though I'm glad that they're doing some minor changes and updates in the website, its great to hear that they started building computing facilities regardless of the ico results.

well its not just the good news, the token rate will increase! upon checking the website its says that the rate will increase up to $6-$6.5, investors will surely love this news.

If what you are saying about the price of booteroid, then I guess its better to buy tokens now, now that its price is not yet that high, its gonna be a great investment for everyone whos gonna buy boosteroid tokens. By the way, I think the video is just fine, it really isn't a big issue.

yea i guess the video was totally fine after all, i changed my opinion after watching it several times. regarding the price increase information its really credible i saw it too from the website of Boosteroid, so for those who plans to invest on Boosteroid i think now is the perfect time.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:18:13 AM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.

well can't help it, after all its just a short video, the good thing about the video is that they tackled the most important stuffs about Boosteroid.
I think they will release more videos like that. If they notice that a lot of people gives credit in that kind of simple presentation, maybe they will make it again. They did not forget to discuss about the important topic in their project which is the their goal and true purpose.

it would be really great if they do so, I'm sure the investors and other people who plans to invest would love to see it.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

this complete project because inside the thread i look many item to development and then there is ICO also and still live until now, i think this good project and never scam
Absolutely, you can also check their website and you can see that the developers are continously updating us about their progress. They have also uploaded some pictures of their base and setup.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:36 AM

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.

well can't help it, after all its just a short video, the good thing about the video is that they tackled the most important stuffs about Boosteroid.
I think they will release more videos like that. If they notice that a lot of people gives credit in that kind of simple presentation, maybe they will make it again. They did not forget to discuss about the important topic in their project which is the their goal and true purpose.

Publication , updates and videos will become useful and helpful to the member of this forum who support this kind of project. It also boost the people and motivate them to invest and support this project because they will know that people behind this ICO are all active when it comes in giving us updates.

ATLANTICO
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:41:00 AM

2nd ico will start soon, I am pretty sure that it will ba another successful ico like the first two.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

Will the team issue terms on subscription of services like, does the public and private cloud have the same rate charge?

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

and also the developer here is always active so im surely that the another ico will be successful again

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:42 AM

Yes they will not. Because they still on the ICO stage of their project. They will launch first the demo version of Boosteroid for the research and development purposes and then by next year they will launch the final design of their app.

Its always my query , is there exact date when the demo version will launch or release ? I go check check their website but I can find any news and updates about their demo version .
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:09 AM

2nd ico will start soon, I am pretty sure that it will ba another successful ico like the first two.

I hope in this stage they can hit their hard cap , or even lure and gain more investors . Launching their demo will help this project to become more popular and it will also lure more investors if they see that demo version is efficient .
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: