Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79540 times)
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

Any updates on boosteroid free trial? Does the date still tentative?
I haven't seen any updates yet on trial, maybe in December or might be after the 2nd ICO. Let's just wait for further announcement there are many interested users here that will post anytime they announce when it will happen Smiley

I've read on their telegram channel that the demo version of their cloud computer will be available at the end of November 2017 so probably it will be on December Smiley Smiley
Maybe i should join the telegram channel too, i didn't know that they update their more than their fb page  Shocked
I think they should announce the dates more specifically so we will know when to wait.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

it's good that they are planning to buy their btr tokens for fiat, this will secure the investors pocket and will help increase the btr tokens price's in exchanges more. im planning to hold btr tokens until next year or maybe more depending on the growth of their token.

Are you saying that Boosteroid will implement a Buyback system on their platform? didn't hear it before but it is a nice and wonderful idea to give potential growth for BTR tokens.

Buyback? really? could you provide us the link where did you get that information. thanks!
yes please give us some link for this so we could confirm this, not all crypto based companies does this because they are not confident with the products or service they provide to the public. So this is a good news for us investors if this is real Smiley

kengeorge21

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

as i understand on this product.. are they trying to sell a hard drive cloud storage on it and a safe security to prevent from online breaching or may be to prevent from file corruption..?? if this so.. this indeed a very good product.. we need this one...
YES! That's the main objective and use of the project.

They don't really sell hard drive but offering a service where everyone can store files (small or larger) and access it anytime they want with the use of internet.
Just to put it simply, you are paying their services for coins which is accessible through the internet.
You can earn through their coins as well if you don't know, there is a rapid increase in value of their token because of its demand base on boosteroid's forecast, I hope those forecasts will happen in the future Smiley

erasheed28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

it's good that they are planning to buy their btr tokens for fiat, this will secure the investors pocket and will help increase the btr tokens price's in exchanges more. im planning to hold btr tokens until next year or maybe more depending on the growth of their token.

Are you saying that Boosteroid will implement a Buyback system on their platform? didn't hear it before but it is a nice and wonderful idea to give potential growth for BTR tokens.

Buyback? really? could you provide us the link where did you get that information. thanks!
yes please give us some link for this so we could confirm this, not all crypto based companies does this because they are not confident with the products or service they provide to the public. So this is a good news for us investors if this is real Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/130284341008074/?type=3&theater
I am not so sure how that works but i think the money they will use to buy btr tokens is from the fees they collected from the users.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

The free trial of Boosteroid would be after the second phase of the ico. The date is tentative as of the moment but soon we will from the devs regarding the free trial.
yes, the free trial of the boosteriod release after the second ico, but i suggest do quickly the free trial to learn and to experience the cloud services.
Where did you read that free trial of boosteroid release after second phase  of ICO can you give me the link so i can read it too.

I think it was stated on the whitepaper. I'm also trying to find information about it on the website.
Me too I'm trying to find on the whitepaper and their website i didn't see maybe were just wait for their update.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:47:29 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, any only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

But no matter what the result of ico the development will still go on. They even put some changes on bonus system to attract more investors. The team must have doing some preparation on the next ico.

They still have more time left for the improvement of their service and product. They must focus in luring investors , they need to impressed the investors and make them believe to Boosteroid . Im sure they have plan , Lets wait for it .
If they release the free trail and the investors impressed to their service i think many investors will invest in boosteroid thats why they take their time for the improvement.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, any only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

But no matter what the result of ico the development will still go on. They even put some changes on bonus system to attract more investors. The team must have doing some preparation on the next ico.

I'd like to hear some development and updates from the devs. Is there a Telegram group for Boosteroid? Facebook also has no updates.

I suspect that they are busy for the trial period. Im just expecting some updates this week
I think so too the trial period is in the end of November thats why they are busy. Im waiting for their updates.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

I haven't seen any updates yet on trial, maybe in December or might be after the 2nd ICO. Let's just wait for further announcement there are many interested users here that will post anytime they announce when it will happen Smiley

Their Demo will be release by the end of November 2017, as per the announcement in their Facebook page. If you want to be updated about this project always check their Facebook page and their website.

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/129890191047489/?type=3&theater
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

Good thing thay've updated their website. It looks better now and more responsive and it's easier to navigate.

Anyway, I just learned the news that the app will be released at the end of November. Is that true?

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 8 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

But aren't they trying to raise $53 million in stage one?

I have read somewhere, maybe in this forum or in their paper, that whether they reach the target market or not, they're still gonna push forward and continue the next stage. Anyway, the release of the app is such a good news, if its true though. I think, supporters are gonna be really excited about the apps release.

yes this kind of project must push through and the high ceiling cap is indeed good decision there are just unexpected events in crypto that they didnt anticipate. lets hope that the second stage will hit the hard cap.
no need for us to worry, when the 2nd stage start.. more and more investor will surely come, and it will reach the maximum cap of 2nd stage. Today, boosteroids are gradually becoming known to all nations. Surely, after the 2nd stage, the boosteroids will earn millions.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

The free trial of Boosteroid would be after the second phase of the ico. The date is tentative as of the moment but soon we will from the devs regarding the free trial.
yes, the free trial of the boosteriod release after the second ico, but i suggest do quickly the free trial to learn and to experience the cloud services.
Where did you read that free trial of boosteroid release after second phase  of ICO can you give me the link so i can read it too.

I think it was stated on the whitepaper. I'm also trying to find information about it on the website.
Me too I'm trying to find on the whitepaper and their website i didn't see maybe were just wait for their update.
Lets just wait for their updates i think they busy right now.lets continue supporting boosteroid.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

there is a 10% allocated for AI projects which addresses the issue of aging, we know that the money gather was a bit far to their hardcap i hope it wont stop them from supporting such projects because it will be a huge step for the medical technology.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?

Yes that is right and again Boosteroid is going to use Block chain technology and they are offering computing services with affordable price, that is what makes it different from other vendors. existing vendors charges for this kind of service around $6-10 while BTR charges 1 BTR ($1.08) and that is a big difference.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

Their Demo will be release by the end of November 2017, as per the announcement in their Facebook page. If you want to be updated about this project always check their Facebook page and their website.

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/129890191047489/?type=3&theater
Thank you for the advice i will always check their facebook page and website to be updated.
jonland22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

as an investment, is it problematic for actual developers and users of the Boosteroid services that the token price goes too high?

when the token price will increase i assure boosteroid is a highly demand in the market because of their platform many investor will invest to support this great project that anyone will avail
since the price of the token at the start is way too low, i believe it will take sometime for the  btr tokens to be more than what other companies of cloud services offers.

☁   Casper API   ☁
podrick17

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/130284341008074/?type=3&theater
I am not so sure how that works but i think the money they will use to buy btr tokens is from the fees they collected from the users.
Good to hear, let us wait for further announcement. If this will be implemented, next year will be a lot of gains for existing btr token holders i guess  Shocked

samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

as an investment, is it problematic for actual developers and users of the Boosteroid services that the token price goes too high?

when the token price will increase i assure boosteroid is a highly demand in the market because of their platform many investor will invest to support this great project that anyone will avail
since the price of the token at the start is way too low, i believe it will take sometime for the  btr tokens to be more than what other companies of cloud services offers.
price increase is good for the investors, they will support this company more if they incur gains in the future.

jonland22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

there is a 10% allocated for AI projects which addresses the issue of aging, we know that the money gather was a bit far to their hardcap i hope it wont stop them from supporting such projects because it will be a huge step for the medical technology.
Well that is stated in the whitepaper and since this is a legit company i believe they will stay with their objectives until the end, such a promising mission for them Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?

Yes that is right and again Boosteroid is going to use Block chain technology and they are offering computing services with affordable price, that is what makes it different from other vendors. existing vendors charges for this kind of service around $6-10 while BTR charges 1 BTR ($1.08) and that is a big difference.
The other reason why people enjoy boosteroid it is easy access compare to the other companies but the main reason why people enjoy this because of the difference of the price boosteroid offer lower price than other.
podrick17

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

this project will greatly help every student and businessman. especially those with small business .. they can  protect their business even if they have no information technology. they can assure that all information of their employee and business information is in good hand. let support boosteroid. this eventually will be popular in market soon.
Boosteroid really targeting big companies. Data of companies are really need to be safe and need a very large storage to be stored. And also as experienced, they what you called ramsomware wherein they will hacked your data and will ask for money to get back.
actually this is beneficial for small companies as well due to the fact that the funds they handle are not that great, with this boosteroid's cheap pricing they can now easily afford such cloud service in order to process their huge amount of data.

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

Hi, the trial version will be released in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I just don't know if it will be a free version or a 30-day access.

really? that's great news,to be honest I've been wondering if they will release a trial version good thing they will, thanks for the update, can't wait to try the Boosteroid.

Well yeah thats the Good thing if you use the app, you have the Free trial, to try the version, But? can i ask if you have a trial, its disame ? to Free trial to Premium account ? just asking
I think it is the same run of premium because there is a limit maybe a 15days free trial something like that..
i wish that the same as premium member to trial member, so the consumers will not gey disappointed, by the app and can use it atleast by week, so Goodluck boosteroid, i feel your succeed now
I think the free trial they are supposed to offer must be complete. so that users can see the boosteroids' capacity immediately, after the ICO stage, it is only fitting for people to choose what they will use.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: