Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

If boosteriod release in the market some of ther user of boosteriod will patronize this project, and also they offer the free trial for ever user to learn more about boosteriod

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

is boo steroid the same as iCloud?
yes..icloud and boosteroid have the same goal, to stored a big chunks of files but boosteroid is much effective and have a low cost than icloud. They have  good and understandable website that can help users on how keep their data or valuable information that can't be infiltrate by hackers.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

When will it be possible to sell BTRs?
Selling what? The Boosteroid app or the tokens? If you are talking about the application, I heard that they are creating Boosteroid Store or what they call BooStore, obviously we can buy Boosteroid application in that store. But if you are talking about tokens, as of now they are already offering BTR Tokens in their presale.
i think he/she is pertaining to listing of BTR token in exchange sites, there is no indicated time when it will be release to the exchange but i hope they will release it during the ICO because it is quite too long for me  Cheesy
They say right after the second ICO, it will be circulating in the market, but im not sure if the service is available and tokens can already be in use to pay for the service.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

why do you think so ?

I don't think so!!! If it is a scam as what you've said,how can you justify the positive feedback's that has been said about boosteroid???why don't you try it when it launched? see it to your self!!

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:02:14 AM

if BTR is the most low-cost computing power market. so ill just wanna ask how much you dropped to others? even the percentage. thanks. Smiley
please refer to this;
Here is the price of BTR tokens:

Pre-ICO (September 22, 2017):
Initial price - $0.1
Final price - $0.47

1st stage ICO (Live now!):
Initial price - $0.48
Final price - $0.58

2nd stage ICO (November 27, 2017):
Initial price - $1.08
Final price - $1.38

3rd stage  ICO (January 15, 2018):
Initial price - $1.88
Final price - $2.78

Its much cheaper than the others.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

if BTR is the most low-cost computing power market. so ill just wanna ask how much you dropped to others? even the percentage. thanks. Smiley
please refer to this;

Initial price - $0.1
Final price - $0.47

Initial price - $0.48
Final price - $0.58

Initial price - $1.08
Final price - $1.38

3rd stage  ICO (January 15, 2018):
Initial price - $1.88
Final price - $2.78

the best thing from Boosteroid token sell is unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroyed after the ICO
but, i think thats can't be happend  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

why do you think so ?

I don't think so!!! If it is a scam as what you've said,how can you justify the positive feedback's that has been said about boosteroid???why don't you try it when it launched? see it to your self!!

The post is just the spamest spam from no one, but I hope the moderator will see your post and get a lifetime ban and it will be funnier...haha. just saw the same exact post from other threads.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:01:45 AM

please refer to this;

Initial price - $0.1
Final price - $0.47

Initial price - $0.48
Final price - $0.58

Initial price - $1.08
Final price - $1.38

3rd stage  ICO (January 15, 2018):
Initial price - $1.88
Final price - $2.78

the best thing from Boosteroid token sell is unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroyed after the ICO
but, i think thats can't be happend  Wink

Will probably be alot of unsold tokens because they are trying to sell 800,000,000 of them. Won't be many takers above $1.50
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.
I agree! it will be a great deal to all, because of its capacity to stored large files, compared to computers, cellphones and tablets  short storage.

Great news for all of us who are addicted in having a big storage for our computer , it will help us a lot in keeping large files and data that cellular phone cant hold .
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what is our assurance that the storage of our gadget can't be used if we need to save a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!
Hello!  Yes boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet, gadget nowadays can download cloud services thru their playstore/appstore but for me i highly recommend to use boosteroid as your cloud service provider.
Boosteroid can be compared as a big storage room than can stored a lot of files, if you want to be assured that your gadgets storage will not reach its maximum..Its good to have an app like this, especially if you have lots of files that have to saved.

I myself have a problem in having so much data and files, this is I guess one of the solution of my problem . The boosteroid application that will give a big storage to my computer. I want to try it first so hopefully I can avail their free trial .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:27:00 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
I think they will not going to do that. Because even if Boosteroid already popular in the market, still they have a lot of competitors. So therefore, if they will take it as opportunity to increase their pricing, maybe some of their customer or worse investors will leave them and will invest to other cloud computing companies.
For me if boosteroid increase their price I'm sure they have a reason for that may be they have some upgrade to their service, but if they increase their price i think its not to high compare to the other leading companies because this is one of their advantage.
For me it depends on boosteroid. I will not accomplished that they are increase the price, but for me i will be rooting until the boosteroid end.
Indeed. Boosteroid offers the most affordable price yet high quality services. Thats their main goal. In due time for sure they will be the leading cloud service provider on the market.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

Boosteroid will succeed because of the knowledge, effort, teamwork and dedication of all the member of the team. They alot their time for research and make sure that this project will help people and enjoy this application.
Yes me too im waiting for the release of this apps and i think this app will be a great help for me cause i have trust issues in hacking
Yeah right, as you will visit their site, you will see their the amount of token being sold. In just 9 days they already earned $667,302.17, it shows only that the whole team of Boosteroid did a great job, that even if Boosteroid is new, there is a lot of people who are interested to invest their time, effort and money.

$667,302.17 is huge amount , to think that they get this in just 9 days. What more if the ICO continue in the long period of time . Great job to the team who actively update and make a way for this project to become successful .
Good to hear, i hope they can raise more funds. We will see soon enough the effect of the prolonged ICO and it will pay off for sure, some are doubtful because of this but for me it is a good idea, and yes raising $600k in just a couple of days is quite a feat i can't imagine how much it will be at the end of ICO.

Im sure they can raise more funds, they have 3 stage of ICO , and as what I have read and understand in to their website the ICO will last until February 2018 . They have atleast 4 months , that a long period of time . They make sure that boosteroid will become successful.
Lets wait and support this Boosteroid till the end of ICO.

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:36:04 AM

Boosteroid will succeed because of the knowledge, effort, teamwork and dedication of all the member of the team. They alot their time for research and make sure that this project will help people and enjoy this application.
Yes me too im waiting for the release of this apps and i think this app will be a great help for me cause i have trust issues in hacking
Yeah right, as you will visit their site, you will see their the amount of token being sold. In just 9 days they already earned $667,302.17, it shows only that the whole team of Boosteroid did a great job, that even if Boosteroid is new, there is a lot of people who are interested to invest their time, effort and money.

$667,302.17 is huge amount , to think that they get this in just 9 days. What more if the ICO continue in the long period of time . Great job to the team who actively update and make a way for this project to become successful .
Good to hear, i hope they can raise more funds. We will see soon enough the effect of the prolonged ICO and it will pay off for sure, some are doubtful because of this but for me it is a good idea, and yes raising $600k in just a couple of days is quite a feat i can't imagine how much it will be at the end of ICO.

Im sure they can raise more funds, they have 3 stage of ICO , and as what I have read and understand in to their website the ICO will last until February 2018 . They have atleast 4 months , that a long period of time . They make sure that boosteroid will become successful.

4 months ? That could be a long period of time . Im sure the people behind this project have a plan to innovate and develop more about the service of boosteroid that is why they choose to end their ICO in the First Quarter of 2018 .
I also support this project until the end of ICO , hoping for more updates . Good Luck !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:45:15 AM

4 months ? That could be a long period of time . Im sure the people behind this project have a plan to innovate and develop more about the service of boosteroid that is why they choose to end their ICO in the First Quarter of 2018 .
I also support this project until the end of ICO , hoping for more updates . Good Luck !

It surely a long time , maybe they needed that time for able for them to have and raise more funds that they can use for able for them to develop and enhance their product. It surely pay off when the ICO ends and the application launch in the market . More patience for all the supporter of this ICO.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:52 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
I think they will not going to do that. Because even if Boosteroid already popular in the market, still they have a lot of competitors. So therefore, if they will take it as opportunity to increase their pricing, maybe some of their customer or worse investors will leave them and will invest to other cloud computing companies.
For me if boosteroid increase their price I'm sure they have a reason for that may be they have some upgrade to their service, but if they increase their price i think its not to high compare to the other leading companies because this is one of their advantage.
For me it depends on boosteroid. I will not accomplished that they are increase the price, but for me i will be rooting until the boosteroid end.
Indeed. Boosteroid offers the most affordable price yet high quality services. Thats their main goal. In due time for sure they will be the leading cloud service provider on the market.

More cheaper price with a high quality services  likened to top companies who also have cloud service. I guess their main goals as of now is for all the consumer to avail in low price and  have a big storage that can hold their data and files .

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

Maybe, other investors are hesitant in investing in this project (boosteroid), because of its offered services. I mean, the leading companies are offering the service in a much higher price than boosteroid, maybe they just cannot believe that boosteroid can offer the same service with a cost that is unbelievably lower than those of the leading campanies.

This is also what Im thinking right now , it will be hard for boosteroid to infiltrate to the market without going through and facing the top companies that is popular in giving good services when it comes to cloud services . I hope they can develop their application more to the point that even the consumer will choose they service not because of the cheaper price but because of the efficiency of their apps.

ATLANTICO
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:46 AM

Building of boosteroid facilities has just started with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops, will this facilities be enough for their free trial period?
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

With this personal cloud you can access all your favourites on any device throuhout your home,out of the house wherever you go as long you have a internet connection.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?

Boosteroid will be using Blockchain technology which is close to impossible to hack, so you can rest assure that all malicious thing you're referring to won't go through, unless you're not careful enough. btw if you're file is really that important and you're worried that it might get hacked, i think it's better for you to just save it in your Drive.

This is actually a good point brother, if your main concern is the safety of your most important files, then using your own drive would be the best option, no payment or free, you won't need to worry about the safety and you can access it anytime, even without internet.
yah your'e right. if you are worried about the safety of you're information. better to use your own personal computer or laptop to save your personal information. sometimes its not the costs that matter.. it's the quality. but according to them, they can offer a quality with low cost.... Roll Eyes
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:47:38 AM

And i just to add i do some research about some of Cloud storage implemented via Blockchain technology such as Allerin, Storj and Sia. Since there are also existing ones, how will you manage to difference your project from them. I wanna know the pros and the cons coming from you since this project is quite promising and lots of potential to unleash if implemented and excuted smoothly.
So basically they are competing against those big companies such as amazon, microsoft and google by giving cheaper prices to its customers, so the competition between their counterpart companies who uses the same blockchain technology will be whose implementation is the best among these companies.
competing to other companies is quite good. it means that people has different option to choose. and it also means low cost of product.  weather each companies have same idea, most important is affordable to everyone of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: