Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79540 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.

exactly, lets hope they can reach the budget they really need for the project.

probably yes the boosteroid will rise to the top because of their product that everyone need it and has a great offer and service.

Pricing will be a critical point for them to be able to penetrate and eventually be the market leader in cloud computing and storage. Cloud is still in its infancy and I hope Boosteroid will help make that market mature so everyone can benefit from their product and services.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,
Aside from it is cheap yet it gives a great and convenient service, one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lot of supporters and investors is because they are using block chain technology which is the reason to protect the users files. Even me, I am excited to use this Boosteroid because I don't need to worry about the protection and security of my important files.

Exactly! Using the blockchain tech reduces the overhead on the company itself which in turn reduces over all costs and of course pricing will follow afterwards. That is why it i a good and viable alternative from current market leaders.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,
Aside from it is cheap yet it gives a great and convenient service, one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lot of supporters and investors is because they are using block chain technology which is the reason to protect the users files. Even me, I am excited to use this Boosteroid because I don't need to worry about the protection and security of my important files.

Security and data protection is one of boosteroid's utmost priority. That is why they are using blockchain technology to prevent loss of data and the transactions are traceable through the transaction ledgers.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:13 PM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
"WE ARE ALREADY BUILDING OUR COMPUTING FACILITIES and we will expand them regardless of the ICO results." It is stated in their website. It means that, ICO is the one will tell whether Boosteroid will continue to push through and make some expansion or not.

They have already mentioned that they will push through with the project regardless of the ICO results. In fact they have built computing facilities, this means that they have funds and is using only the ICO for increasing their funds for further expansion of their facilities and for improvements as well.
Ofcourse before they started their business, they gathered first the funds that will be using in financial aspect. Then those ICO will just support their further needs in financial. However, they said that they will expand their business regardless of the ICO results. What if the ICO doesn't go as they expected to be? Will they continue to expand their business even if the ICO doesn't go well?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.

probably yes the boosteroid will rise to the top because of their product that everyone need it and has a great offer and service.
thats right, so lets just support boosteroid, to improved this project, to make it rise from the top, and to be a number one to competitor's.
You are all correct guys. But I think promoting and advertising Boosteroid is not enough to say that we really support it, although it is a good thing. I'm just saying that we the promoters also need to avail or use this Boosteroid so that we can call our-self as the true supporters of this product/project. Also in order for us to know every details of what we are promoting.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

They will release their Beta version of their Boosteroid cloud at the end of November 2017. Even the ICO is not yet done, they are launching their app to users to test if there are issues that need to improve.
That's true waichi. In fact, I read some blogs saying that this demo version they will release is part of the marketing strategy in the 2nd stage of ICO. It said that the reason why it takes a long time before they release it because they want to be as perfect as they can even if it is just a demo version only. Because if the 2nd stage of ICO has begun and the investors experience their fully functional demo version, it has a high possibility that they will invest.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.

if u have a good and fast internet connection u can enjoy using the cloud storage simultaneously..

i think no, you can easily use it although you dont have an a good internet connection, thats my opinion

This is true, in fact you can work offline in some applications and programs and you can just sync your work after your done or when there is a readily available internet connection.
I think it depends whether you subscribe it on public or premium basis. Public subscription may access your file if it is connected through internet while premium subscription may access even without the internet connection. That's my only opinion by the way.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

They will release their Beta version of their Boosteroid cloud at the end of November 2017. Even the ICO is not yet done, they are launching their app to users to test if there are issues that need to improve.
If thats true, thats awesome so we can see if the boosteroid app are need to update or of they have a bug thats a great idea, beta version first, before the free trial.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:33:58 PM

Pricing will be a critical point for them to be able to penetrate and eventually be the market leader in cloud computing and storage. Cloud is still in its infancy and I hope Boosteroid will help make that market mature so everyone can benefit from their product and services.
That is true, pricing is a very important decision making in every project or business. Because even if the concept or idea of the whole project is really great but the pricing is too much and most of the people can't afford it, then at somehow it is useless. But Boosteroid don't need to worry about that issue because as you can see compare to other companies who's offering the same service, the pricing of Boosteroid is much cheaper compare to them.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

If thats true, thats awesome so we can see if the boosteroid app are need to update or of they have a bug thats a great idea, beta version first, before the free trial.
Can I ask? What is the difference between beta version and free trial or demo version? I thought it is the same thing but based on your statement, it is not. Seriously I don't know the difference of those things. Thanks for the answer.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

As I can see, the demand for cloud computing service is booming or as we can see, increasing, in a very fast rate, many people or users are just coming here and there along with these new technologies, that is why, I believe boosteroid is not just a project that would last for a dew years, but it will grow starting from its launch. That being said, better buy me some coins, now that its price is not yet that expensive.
Exactly, as the technology is continuously growing up, the Boosteroid also will grow up because it is related in the technology we have now. Also it always have a customers and clients because it is very applicable in anyone of us and that is the reason why this project is worth investing for.
Agreed. Cloud computing storage technology are in demand. Boosteroid will enhance the way of storing and accessing our cloud storage. I had no doubt that someday , boosteroid will be the most leading company on this sector.
Definitely you are right. They just need to become consistent to the service they are offering. They just need to become transparent to their investors and customers. If they will take care of the system and organization they have, no doubt that they will dominate the industry they are belong with.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

Can I ask? What is the difference between beta version and free trial or demo version? I thought it is the same thing but based on your statement, it is not. Seriously I don't know the difference of those things. Thanks for the answer.
Correct me if im wrong. The difference between the free trial and demo version is that , Free trial is the one that actual application we are using but it has a limited time or limited resources. While the demo version gives us the perfect example on how to use this application and its functions. I hope that my opinion will help you. Thanks.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

My concern investing into new cloud computer project is the time the project take to see real world use, so much time is spent on development, See Golem, Elastic, SONM and RLC, none of them has released something to the market
To differentiate, Boosteroid will be a better project as they will be releasing their demo app and at that time, people will get an idea on how Boosteroid will work once it's out and it will make the development faster as the developers will get early feedbacks and suggestions once they have released the demo app. and that will help the development to run faster. Having that said, they could release the actual app earlier unlike the other competitors.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

As I can see, the demand for cloud computing service is booming or as we can see, increasing, in a very fast rate, many people or users are just coming here and there along with these new technologies, that is why, I believe boosteroid is not just a project that would last for a dew years, but it will grow starting from its launch. That being said, better buy me some coins, now that its price is not yet that expensive.
Exactly, as the technology is continuously growing up, the Boosteroid also will grow up because it is related in the technology we have now. Also it always have a customers and clients because it is very applicable in anyone of us and that is the reason why this project is worth investing for.
Agreed. Cloud computing storage technology are in demand. Boosteroid will enhance the way of storing and accessing our cloud storage. I had no doubt that someday , boosteroid will be the most leading company on this sector.
Definitely you are right. They just need to become consistent to the service they are offering. They just need to become transparent to their investors and customers. If they will take care of the system and organization they have, no doubt that they will dominate the industry they are belong with.
You're right with that Elaine. They will achieve their goals once they have prove something to the consumers and investors and show something that they can be ahead of their competitors.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Correct me if im wrong. The difference between the free trial and demo version is that , Free trial is the one that actual application we are using but it has a limited time or limited resources. While the demo version gives us the perfect example on how to use this application and its functions. I hope that my opinion will help you. Thanks.
your right, they have some differences to free trial and demo version. Based on that we will know what is the differences about that and some of here will not confused about free trial and demo version.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

You're right with that Elaine. They will achieve their goals once they have prove something to the consumers and investors and show something that they can be ahead of their competitors.
Once they have successfully released the app and gain recognition by both the consumers and investors, that's a hit on the target. The only thing that they will need to do next should be the consistency of service, improvement and later on innovation. Those things will keep them on the line.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

They must post some updates by this week for.the upcoming demo version I know many were waiting for this.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

They must post some updates by this week for.the upcoming demo version I know many were waiting for this.
yes a lot of the user of boosteriod can't wait the demo version of boosteriod, to experince how works is this

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

Exactly! Using the blockchain tech reduces the overhead on the company itself which in turn reduces over all costs and of course pricing will follow afterwards. That is why it i a good and viable alternative from current market leaders.

Boosteroid's cloud network is built on Blockchain technology. Boosteroid offers lowest price of its service because they might be able to have minimal cost usage of its electricity.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

your right, they have some differences to free trial and demo version. Based on that we will know what is the differences about that and some of here will not confused about free trial and demo version.
Boosteroid and the devs are already prepared before they're launched their project. I think they came up with a very good and effective plan to convince the consumers and investors by the time they launch their cloud services and also their application.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: