Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79540 times)
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

the initial sales from first stage suffice their need of machineries 

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

thanks for the answer. by the way, btr is not directly or broadly challenge the big  players and i think they can saturate the market by targeting the masses before the corporate accounts that uses cloud in their day to day operation that would be a great strategy not to compete directly when you cant beat them. it is good that btr moves slowly but surely.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

"BTR token will be available at the main cryptocurrency exchanges after the second ICO stage"

in what exchanges do BTR be available to trade?
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.
Great and awesome presentation out there. They explained very well the main purpose of the Boosteroid and the founder also stated what is their main goal. He said "We want to make the same kind of revolution in the computational resources market" and I find it very interesting if I'm an investor.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

"BTR token will be available at the main cryptocurrency exchanges after the second ICO stage"

i wish it will be listed on major exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. being listed in high marketcap exchanges will surely increase btr token value.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:16 AM

Do you already have any MVP?
iamlds08

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

i wish it will be listed on major exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. being listed in high marketcap exchanges will surely increase btr token value.

that sounds unrealistic. maybe on KuCoin and any minor exchanges first. but who knows?
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:36:34 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

Where do you get that information iamlds08?
Yeah I'm hoping also that their token will be available in bittrex or poloniex. I hope they will consider that kind of suggestion.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

I think they already have tokens so if you wanna buy some btr you can just buy it from boosteroid, you dont need to wait for the token to be put in exchanges for you to get some btr tokens. And as time pass by, its price is going up kr increasing, so if I were you, I would buy some now.

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

that sounds unrealistic. maybe on KuCoin and any minor exchanges first. but who knows?

yes kucoin may be new but i think this exchange is good also. unrealistic at first but when btr dominate the market of cloud computing, this is not a mere dream. lets just sit back and wait

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

I think they already have tokens so if you wanna buy some btr you can just buy it from boosteroid, you dont need to wait for the token to be put in exchanges for you to get some btr tokens. And as time pass by, its price is going up kr increasing, so if I were you, I would buy some now.

yes i know that they are offering btr tokens on their ico. what i am saying is btr will be available to trade to other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and others.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:09:35 AM

Where do you get that information iamlds08?
Yeah I'm hoping also that their token will be available in bittrex or poloniex. I hope they will consider that kind of suggestion.

it is written in their website that after second stage ico which is dec 11, ico will be available on exchanges. im just asking if in what exhanges.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

i think you didnt get my point.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

there is no ico that holds 3 stages ico with 1 billion hardcap each. that is so much money. i think you misunderstood the wp.
cryptoguruji

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Want to Multiply your BITCOIN: Join Now......

https://coinguru.usitech-int.com/

Trustworthy plan...

I earned 18 BTC with it...

JOIN NOW AT

https://coinguru.usitech-int.com/

Check the Proof Below..... and that is within 4 Month only.... Most trusted plan.

http://prntscr.com/h9ozvj

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

i think you didnt get my point.
Yeah I get your point. It is for bounty pool. You are wishing that the BTR token will also available in bittrex and poloniex for the reason when they distribute the stakes, the earnings will become more higher than in other exchanges.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:37:28 AM

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

3 billion usd is so much money. by the way, yes they will continue the project even it will not reach the hard cap.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Thanks for the information. Now I know that bittrex and poloniex is a high market capacity exhanges and the higher market capacity will have a change of increasing the value of the token. So, I am hoping also that they will make it available in those exchange.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Thanks for the information. Now I know that bittrex and poloniex is a high market capacity exhanges and the higher market capacity will have a change of increasing the value of the token. So, I am hoping also that they will make it available in those exchange.

you can check good exchanges at coinmarketcap.com

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: