Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:32:16 PM

"According to Boosteroid founder, despite the fact that the demo service has a limited functionality, users will still be able to play games requiring high computer performance, process video or create 3D-graphics even on the most low-performance device". So it clearly says that demo app has a limited access and functionality only. Also they will launch the demo app a week after the beginning of token sale and they will release the full service application of Boosteroid in May 2018. Visit https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-announces-launch-of-cloud-computer-demo/

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

"According to Boosteroid founder, despite the fact that the demo service has a limited functionality, users will still be able to play games requiring high computer performance, process video or create 3D-graphics even on the most low-performance device". So it clearly says that demo app has a limited access and functionality only. Also they will launch the demo app a week after the beginning of token sale and they will release the full service application of Boosteroid in May 2018. Visit https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-announces-launch-of-cloud-computer-demo/
Sad to say but we are not able to explore 100% the Boosteroid coz it says that it is limited access only. But still we can see the environment of the Boosteroid and maybe we can experience the basic functionality of it.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:59:22 PM

they say that the cloud has a 2 type. the private and the public.  for the public, this is free access to the internet and to cloud storage. and for the private, this means more function and better security provided by this product because its for the company who can avail it. what is the difference of private and public regarding on security and usage..? it is more convenient to use the private because of its full function but you need to buy.. or the public who has a limited resources and poor storage security..??

This is actually a good question. What is gonna be the difference between the private and the public storage? Of course the private cloud storage is gonna be better, but does that mean that the public storage is gonna be lesser safe, and is the privacy there gonna be just so so?. Well, I think considering that boosteroid tried its best to give us the cheapest one out in the market, we could just buy and pay to get the full service, any ways its not gonna be that expensive though.
i thinks the private storage more like a personal hard drive and the public storage is like an icloud storage app. correct me if i'm wrong:) but more importantly, weather this is private or public, the quality and the security should be intact. quality should not compromise regarding on this matter.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:04:04 AM

The first stage of ICO Boosteroid near the end. It will be on November 6 , 2017 . Hopefully boosteroid lured more funds and investors that can support to this kind of project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:05:01 AM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin
Oh nice news, can you state the site or blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.

That is a great news for everyone who supports boosteroid, in just a few weeks we will be able to a glimps of what boosteroid is capable of, even though its just a demo, we will still be able to see even a glimps of what boosteroid has offer. I'll will continue to wait for updates, this is getting more exciting.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:32:29 AM

they say that the cloud has a 2 type. the private and the public.  for the public, this is free access to the internet and to cloud storage. and for the private, this means more function and better security provided by this product because its for the company who can avail it. what is the difference of private and public regarding on security and usage..? it is more convenient to use the private because of its full function but you need to buy.. or the public who has a limited resources and poor storage security..??

This is actually a good question. What is gonna be the difference between the private and the public storage? Of course the private cloud storage is gonna be better, but does that mean that the public storage is gonna be lesser safe, and is the privacy there gonna be just so so?. Well, I think considering that boosteroid tried its best to give us the cheapest one out in the market, we could just buy and pay to get the full service, any ways its not gonna be that expensive though.
i thinks the private storage more like a personal hard drive and the public storage is like an icloud storage app. correct me if i'm wrong:) but more importantly, weather this is private or public, the quality and the security should be intact. quality should not compromise regarding on this matter.
is private storage are sale in the private person?? or they are for companies and small business owner..?? if so so.. what will be the cost of this storage?? more likely if this is for bigcompanies, it means that this has a better quality and high end security protocol for the hackers. this is good news for them, but how about the public storage?? does it means open for everyone in public??? i guess the information they stores are not also open in public?? just kidding:Smiley

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:05 AM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin
Oh nice news, can you state the site or blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.

That is a great news for everyone who supports boosteroid, in just a few weeks we will be able to a glimps of what boosteroid is capable of, even though its just a demo, we will still be able to see even a glimps of what boosteroid has offer. I'll will continue to wait for updates, this is getting more exciting.

Having a demo for the product is very useful for both consumer and the team of boosteroid . They will benefit in a way that consumer can know and try the application to know the efficiency of product if this project is a worthy project. In the side of boosteroid they will have a feedback , feedback will help the devs where are they need to improve.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

I visit their website Boosteroid to in exactly 2 days and 19 hours the first stage of ICO will end , they gathered $ 745877.14 , Im sure that it will be a big help for the dev and team of boosteroid to grow and improve their services .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

The first stage of ICO Boosteroid near the end. It will be on November 6 , 2017 . Hopefully boosteroid lured more funds and investors that can support to this kind of project.

The first stage of Boosteroid is finally on its way to the finish, I think it attracted many investors and eyes of consumers or users. I think people are just waiting eagerly to see what will the end stage of this project be like, to all the supporters of boosteroid, lets keep it up and move forward.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:11 AM

The first stage of Boosteroid is finally on its way to the finish, I think it attracted many investors and eyes of consumers or users. I think people are just waiting eagerly to see what will the end stage of this project be like, to all the supporters of boosteroid, lets keep it up and move forward.

Yeah , you bet. Im one of the member who support this kind of project not because I want to have a big storage for my files but because I believe it will really have an impact to personal cloud computer service. One of the promising project that I know will succeed.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

Yeah , you bet. Im one of the member who support this kind of project not because I want to have a big storage for my files but because I believe it will really have an impact to personal cloud computer service. One of the promising project that I know will succeed.

Boosteroid has a clear objective which is providing quality cloud service in a affordable price. That's what makes the project interesting. Also, I am a fan of cloud technology that's why I am following the progress of Boosteroid and looking at it right now, Boosteroid is doing great. Kudos!
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

So it is basically another Golem like project. Between the way you predicted token price rise via a graph and that too as ever increasing, I kinda don't feel easy. You really can't predict price or growth like that. Between where are your computing facilities located?   

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

So it is basically another Golem like project. Between the way you predicted token price rise via a graph and that too as ever increasing, I kinda don't feel easy. You really can't predict price or growth like that. Between where are your computing facilities located?   

Yeah, it's a huge project. Where'd you see the prediction?

Computing facilities will be located at Georgia due to quality and affordable electricity expense.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:31:21 AM

I visit their website Boosteroid to in exactly 2 days and 19 hours the first stage of ICO will end , they gathered $ 745877.14 , Im sure that it will be a big help for the dev and team of boosteroid to grow and improve their services .

This is just the beginning, actually the first ICO isn't over yet, and look at how people respond to boosteroid. They already gathered this amount of money in just a few weeks, or should I say, people are seeing boosteroid as something that will become a huge success.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

Its not just about graph, its about the product, the offer, and how the business model will work. If something bothers you their technical support might give some clarity on the development.

https://t.me/boosteroid_support

Facility is located in georgia, You can read some blog for update and development.

http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/boosteroid/boosteroid-razmestit-vyichislitelnyie-moshhnosti-v-gruzii/

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:30:28 AM

Its not just about graph, its about the product, the offer, and how the business model will work. If something bothers you their technical support might give some clarity on the development.

https://t.me/boosteroid_support

Facility is located in georgia, You can read some blog for update and development.

http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/boosteroid/boosteroid-razmestit-vyichislitelnyie-moshhnosti-v-gruzii/

I have also read in their paper that they strategically placed their facility in that place because of one thing, and that is because the pay for the electricity there is so much lower than anywhere else. That is just a huge advantage for them, now we just have to wait for their product and see for our selves what kind of service boosteroid provides.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

Sad to say but we are not able to explore 100% the Boosteroid coz it says that it is limited access only. But still we can see the environment of the Boosteroid and maybe we can experience the basic functionality of it.
I think it is okay if Boosteroid will not let us to fully access their free trial. I understand that they are just being fair to us. It is okay if they let us experience their product with limited access, besides even if it is limited only, still they give us opportunity to experience it.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:16:54 AM

I think it is okay if Boosteroid will not let us to fully access their free trial. I understand that they are just being fair to us. It is okay if they let us experience their product with limited access, besides even if it is limited only, still they give us opportunity to experience it.
Its limited coz its still a demo version, the full functionality of it is still on work, it will wait for some upgrades until fully functional on may 2018

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

Think this project have a good future. I hope for your continued success!
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:59:47 AM

Its limited coz its still a demo version, the full functionality of it is still on work, it will wait for some upgrades until fully functional on may 2018
You will only experience the full version of the app if you will avail it once the real-app comes out in the market. They're just releasing the trial to test its capabilities and see if there's need of improvement.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: