Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

Isn't the goal almost 1 Billion tho?

after the 3rd stage ico it is $1.584Billion dollars. that is a huge money.
As far as i read there goal was 1 billion on 1st stage? Im i right?

Absolutely wrong Grin you can see on their Whitepaper that in every stage they have a different goal but in the end of ICO the total amount they want to achieve will be more or less $1.3 Billion.

As far as I know , the total hard cap of this project is $1Billion , it will cover the Three stages of their ICO . Im sure they have plan on how to achieve their hard cap , lets just wait for their announcement and updates about Boosteroid.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:19:34 AM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .

Yeah its true , I just happen to search and make a research about this project , I tried to find more updates about this ICO . I go to their website https://boosteroid.com/ , its true there are so much information there and they become more specific in explaining their services and product.
well.. many investors already invest on boosteroids, so they should be more open on their company information and ideas.  expect to have more investor because of the changes they do on their pages.

Im sure they will have more changes and improvement about their product, they need to develop their product and services for able for them to lure more investors . I believe they can do this , Boosteroid is a promising ICO , lets wait for it to become successful .
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

Absolutely wrong Grin you can see on their Whitepaper that in every stage they have a different goal but in the end of ICO the total amount they want to achieve will be more or less $1.3 Billion.

As far as I know , the total hard cap of this project is $1Billion , it will cover the Three stages of their ICO . Im sure they have plan on how to achieve their hard cap , lets just wait for their announcement and updates about Boosteroid.

Ow I see, so the gap between the target cap is just too big, and every ICO has a different caps, I thinkmits gonna be a harder work than I have in mind. But still, I believe in this project, that they will find a way to reach their goal.

naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

woow. a fantastic figure for a project, $ 1billion is a pretty big number. are you sure that hardcap is $ 1 billion? hopefully the target was not kidding. success for Boosteroid.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:27:31 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

he has a point though, lets just hope that Boosteroid will do better in the 2nd and 3rd ico stage.

The ICO will last until the first quarter of 2018 , Boosteroid still have more time to get their hard cap , 3-4 months , I think this is enough time for improvement and development of product, also still have more time to find more investors.

ATLANTICO
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

Yeah, 1.7m tokens or $847,802 is not bad for a start. It will surely get better on the 2nd phase and so on as they will be releasing the demo app which will attract more investors.
That's right I'm expecting more investmrnt on the 2nd stage of ICO however, I wonder why they did not release the free demo during Pre ICO. So that the investors will experience it already and maybe there is a possibility that they will invest more. I'm just wondering.

If Im not mistaken , the demo will be release during the 2nd stage of ICO . Im not so sure when but if they decide to release it , there's a better chance and possibility that investors will invest to this kind of project. Lets wait for it guys.

Someone from this thread said that the demo app will be released at the end of November. Can somebody clarify that?
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:42 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

he has a point though, lets just hope that Boosteroid will do better in the 2nd and 3rd ico stage.

The ICO will last until the first quarter of 2018 , Boosteroid still have more time to get their hard cap , 3-4 months , I think this is enough time for improvement and development of product, also still have more time to find more investors.

I do hope and I'm positive that boosteroid will find more investors and that they will meet their hard cap before the end of their ICOs. Actually you are right when you said that the time before they have completed their ICOs is enough for them to develope and improve boosteroid, that way more investors are gonna support the project.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:50:57 AM

Ico will end in just 3 hours and BTR accumulated $925,609 already that is almost $1m.  More people are investing with this project because they can see the potential of the project. Hopefully it will reach $1m before the pre ICO ends. 
Yeah pretty impressive for just a starting business/project. Even if they don't reach the token capacity, the important is there are a lot of people who invested which means they are believing in Boosteroid.

Its gonna be nice if they would reach their target market, but reaching $1m is not bad, I think boosteroid still did a great job, collecting this huge amount in a span of weeks is just amazing. Well, they still have 2 more And I think they will reach their target. Good luck boosteroid, we support you.
I think they will use the money they earned in the Pre ICO for the development of Boosteroid. Ofcourse by the help of free demo, they are able to hear the comment and suggestion of the users and then they have enough money to revise what is necessary. So that the following phase of ICO will have more investors.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

Yeah, 1.7m tokens or $847,802 is not bad for a start. It will surely get better on the 2nd phase and so on as they will be releasing the demo app which will attract more investors.
That's right I'm expecting more investmrnt on the 2nd stage of ICO however, I wonder why they did not release the free demo during Pre ICO. So that the investors will experience it already and maybe there is a possibility that they will invest more. I'm just wondering.

If Im not mistaken , the demo will be release during the 2nd stage of ICO . Im not so sure when but if they decide to release it , there's a better chance and possibility that investors will invest to this kind of project. Lets wait for it guys.

Someone from this thread said that the demo app will be released at the end of November. Can somebody clarify that?
You are both correct HyunBin and lukesimon. According to them, the demo app will be release during the 2nd phase of ICO and the 2nd phase of ICO will start by the end of November. 09:00 (CET) November 27, 2017 to be exact. I hope this will help you.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

Ico will end in just 3 hours and BTR accumulated $925,609 already that is almost $1m.  More people are investing with this project because they can see the potential of the project. Hopefully it will reach $1m before the pre ICO ends. 
Yeah pretty impressive for just a starting business/project. Even if they don't reach the token capacity, the important is there are a lot of people who invested which means they are believing in Boosteroid.

Its gonna be nice if they would reach their target market, but reaching $1m is not bad, I think boosteroid still did a great job, collecting this huge amount in a span of weeks is just amazing. Well, they still have 2 more And I think they will reach their target. Good luck boosteroid, we support you.
I think they will use the money they earned in the Pre ICO for the development of Boosteroid. Ofcourse by the help of free demo, they are able to hear the comment and suggestion of the users and then they have enough money to revise what is necessary. So that the following phase of ICO will have more investors.
Good observation. If that is true, I see the reason why they did not release the demo app on the pre ico. The reason is to lure more clients. Or maybe they did not release the demo app on the pre ico because it is not fully develop and still need some changes. Just saying.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:11:04 AM

I do hope and I'm positive that boosteroid will find more investors and that they will meet their hard cap before the end of their ICOs. Actually you are right when you said that the time before they have completed their ICOs is enough for them to develope and improve boosteroid, that way more investors are gonna support the project.
Yeah 3-4 months is enough to reach their goal but they need consistency about the good and smart way of marketing their product/app. Ofcourse we also need to keep support them and their vision.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:12:06 AM

I just ask because the 1st ICO of boosteriod will end. Does the 2nd ICO have changes happening. and can the market token increase even more? and have you a thoughtful way to better enjoy the boosteriod service?
Danilotot

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:19:21 AM

Starting price: BTR = $ 1.08
Final price: BTR = $ 1.38
Total number of BTR tokens: 300 000 000

wow I was shocked to want to achieve it now in 2nd ICO. power boosteriod can afford that.
Danilotot

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:27:55 AM

I think because of the proper completion of 1st ICO of boosteriod. more incoming investors and more boosteriod consumers. so if you want to improve your performance then give your best performance. more power BTR
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

I've been reading that there is gonna be a demo app that is gonna be released, does anybody know when its gonna be released and where could we get it?, I would like to experience the project Boosteroid first hand. Hope to be able to use it soon.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:38 AM

I've been reading that there is gonna be a demo app that is gonna be released, does anybody know when its gonna be released and where could we get it?, I would like to experience the project Boosteroid first hand. Hope to be able to use it soon.

Let's keep in touch with the updates from Boosteroid's social pages or website. They will probably announce it once it's up and ready to go.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

I think because of the proper completion of 1st ICO of boosteriod. more incoming investors and more boosteriod consumers. so if you want to improve your performance then give your best performance. more power BTR

I think although they didn't reached their hard cap, which is really high, I can say that they really did a nice job. Lets just hope that they will reach their hard cap in the next ICOs, they still have 2 more ICOs so I guess that is gonna be a great way to find or attract more investors.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

As a costumer, i've been thinking what is the possible storage capacity that boosteroid can offer? Will it be large enough to transfer all the files that consumer has? Or do they have a premium and regular access for the cloud storage ?
There's no specification if how much the storage that could Boosteroid can carry. But they are comparing with big and leading providers but costly wise , Boosteroid could offer the storage at the cheaper price.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:38 AM

I just ask because the 1st ICO of boosteriod will end. Does the 2nd ICO have changes happening. and can the market token increase even more? and have you a thoughtful way to better enjoy the boosteriod service?

Its true that the first stage of Boosteroid ICO ended and if im not mistaken the start of 2nd stage of ICO will be on November 27 - December 11 . The market token increase , they need to focus more in luring investors so that it will reach their hard cap.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

The team of Boosteroid made a research for the convenience of all their users, and they are considering the pricing of the services they can offer. I think this kind of project is the one we need today.

This is the reason why I think this ICO will become popular in the market. The affordable price and high efficiency service. I believe this ICO will become one of the promising project in this forum. They just need more improvement and advertising about their product and services.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: