Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Wow, it wise quite a surprise today to see that the promised coins was distributed, but what happened to its price? I see it listed on coinmarketcap but there is a huge gap. Do you have any news about what are the next steps, and how the price is going to go up again?

Looks like Oyster Tokens dumps coming slowly to an end from bounties, since yesterday price is slowly recovering and rising. It may be last chance to have the opportunity and buy cheap PRL tokens from EtherDelta before is too late.

Any form distribution that gains more investors from flash quick sale ready to hold their Tokens long-term rather than sell out quickly is better.

Yeah patience is needed for a token like this I'll wait and see where it goes! I got my bounty payout from the signature campaign so the project is good to go in my eyes!

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

Was glad for the dump and bought some cheap PRL. Now I'm hodling and waiting for bigger exchanges. I suppose dev hasn't announced an exchange yet?

francescowm

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

Wow Great project, i really like it.
I will join it.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

Was glad for the dump and bought some cheap PRL. Now I'm hodling and waiting for bigger exchanges. I suppose dev hasn't announced an exchange yet?

No but in the telegram chat the DEV said he was working on something bigger when asked if PRL applied to Kucoin exchange.

And I quote "I recently contacted someone at kucoin, but we are aiming for something much larger".

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

I will HOLD my Oyster Tokens as long as needed until prices reach price level this project really deserves  - around 1$.
Great news about new exchanges, it will give us better exposure, more buy orders and bigger volume. I hope PRL price stays affordable for next two weeks, so will buy more. Fingers crossed for 0yst3r.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

puh still dirt cheap on ED they did airdrop the same day as they prolonged the token sale. Then few days later they dropped 5.6 million prl from bounty. It has never been that much fun to go shopping on ED  Grin. Last I heard listings on addational exchanges close. And Bruno on telegram is really good entertainment.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:53 AM

puh still dirt cheap on ED they did airdrop the same day as they prolonged the token sale. Then few days later they dropped 5.6 million prl from bounty. It has never been that much fun to go shopping on ED  Grin. Last I heard listings on addational exchanges close. And Bruno on telegram is really good entertainment.

I think this bounty airdrop came to a bad time. It's a pitty that the ICO will now have a hard time to get more funds because why would anyone invest in the project when he can get the tokens for a fraction of the initial price from ED.
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:18 AM

can someone confirmed if they burned unsold token. It's stating 108 million total coins on CMC and 500 million on WP. Which is correct, price is low now but b4 investing i would like a firm idea of the true total amount

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

I think this bounty airdrop came to a bad time. It's a pitty that the ICO will now have a hard time to get more funds because why would anyone invest in the project when he can get the tokens for a fraction of the initial price from ED.

The hardcap for the crowdsale is 400 000 000 PRL at 80 000 ETH.

Since already 21 million PRL has been purchased through the smart contract, that means 21 million / 5000 = approximately 4200 ETH has already been collected by the project if I am not mistaken.

Since ETH has only gone up, at the moment 4200 ETH equals 1.917 million dollars. It is not 17 million dollars like some other ICO's but it still is almost 2 million dollars worth of crowdfunding.

The team has set aside 25 000 000 PRL for marketing so they will not even tough that 1.917 million dollars for this.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:22:25 AM

can someone confirmed if they burned unsold token. It's stating 108 million total coins on CMC and 500 million on WP. Which is correct, price is low now but b4 investing i would like a firm idea of the true total amount

See the above print from telegram-chat for the complete explanation by DEV Bruno.

If there is no more PRL purchased by crowdfunding (at 5000 PRL per ETH that is), the total supply will be about 108 million PRL.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

See the above print from telegram-chat for the complete explanation by DEV Bruno.

If there is no more PRL purchased by crowdfunding (at 5000 PRL per ETH that is), the total supply will be about 108 million PRL.

400 Mil seems to be like default standard for most Tokens, why? If you know you can sell more why not? More money you can rise in crowdfunding more chances you will succeed. Some projects with ~500 million total supply I have: SONM, MTH, Kick, SUB. Smaller Total Token Supply will be better for price rise, I remember Subcontracts was around 0.039$ - 0.0275$ but as soon as PowerLedger POWR prised shoot to the moon, SNC after 48h followed from 0.0$ to 0.1$ today. Both are very similar projects SNC - Europe where POWER is in Australia. 400 Milion is OK but 108 will be much better.
DaExponentialGrowth

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:01:57 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 02:18:57 PM by DaExponentialGrowth

I am really amazed by the concept of OYSTER, I think it could even disrupt the business model of Google AdWords….

Did the OYSTER team already validate the concept with the large browser vendors of Chrome, Safari or Firefox?
Any approaches to define this new payout-tag as W3C standard?
Otherwise, I could image that the scripts will be blocked as malicious content quite soon.

To really make this concept work, it needs to be integrated into the browser. As a user I need to be able to select if I want to see advertisement or if I want to contribute GPU/CPU power.
I could image something similar like “do not track”, I could choose “provide CPU/GPU” as alternative to ads.
Without the support of the browser vendors, this new concept might be hijacked by malicious websites and scripts.  

Apologizes I case the answer to my question is already documented in a FAQ or similar that I didn't find...

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

400 Mil seems to be like default standard for most Tokens, why? If you know you can sell more why not? More money you can rise in crowdfunding more chances you will succeed. Some projects with ~500 million total supply I have: SONM, MTH, Kick, SUB. Smaller Total Token Supply will be better for price rise, I remember Subcontracts was around 0.039$ - 0.0275$ but as soon as PowerLedger POWR prised shoot to the moon, SNC after 48h followed from 0.0$ to 0.1$ today. Both are very similar projects SNC - Europe where POWER is in Australia. 400 Milion is OK but 108 will be much better.

Exactly, a lower number of total tokens is always nice, there is just way more room to grow.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

Any approaches to define this new payout-tag as W3C standard?
Otherwise, I could image that the scripts will be blocked as malicious content quite soon.

I expect a number of hurdles.

If the scripts are blocked as malicious content then the technology will have to adapt.  It is not a reason to not pursue.

Anyway:  Any progress with development?  The Github hasn't been touched except for the PRL smart contract.  I see a lot of half finished stuff but little progress.

And remember devs, choose self explanatory variable and function names!  Code should be self commenting. Code debt is no fun, even on a one person project.  I will leave it like that and refrain from bringing up other design issues though I want to refactor that stuff so bad.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:37:22 PM

so if hardcap not reached what will happen to total coin supply? im a bit noob on that

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

so if hardcap not reached what will happen to total coin supply? im a bit noob on that

I refer you to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222507.msg25159501#msg25159501 where in the print everything is explained by DEV Bruno (page 24 actually).

It also means less coins will be in circulation :-)

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Inrtersting conception about the tokens amount!
Is this project somehow related with the Oyster online - Transport for London - Oyster cards?
Or  this is onnly the coincidence?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

Inrtersting conception about the tokens amount!
Is this project somehow related with the Oyster online - Transport for London - Oyster cards?
Or  this is onnly the coincidence?

I think it is pure coincidence. Otherwise it would have been named in the description of the project already, no?

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

I will HOLD my Oyster Tokens as long as needed until prices reach price level this project really deserves  - around 1$.
Great news about new exchanges, it will give us better exposure, more buy orders and bigger volume. I hope PRL price stays affordable for next two weeks, so will buy more. Fingers crossed for 0yst3r.
That`s true... Because now price is awful: 0.008$ per token.

Who dumped price so much? Big investors, bounty hunters or devs?

happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

That`s true... Because now price is awful: 0.008$ per token.

Who dumped price so much? Big investors, bounty hunters or devs?

i want to ask this question too ,not only OYSTER ,most of project have same thing,if hit market ,the price will below ICO price .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: