Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Just a quick question (didn't read the whole whitepaper & thread, so sorry if already answered):
1) where do you plan to acquire banking license (UK)?
2) how do you plan to solve AML difficulties that come with the crypto world anonymity - traditional banks must have very complicated systems to control money flow, how do you plan to do this with crypto?
Because in order to become official bank we will have to get the license from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.

We are planning to develop Forty Seven Bank App Platform that will become heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank (KYC, AML, our customer base, etc.).

Yes, you're right. There are challenges, but we have already faced similar challenges in the past and were successful in dealing with them, so, we consider them as challenges, but not as difficulties.

the  heaven for fintech developers!
that's exactly how the project comes to me. i really wish i had the technical skills to do something in fintech, but unfortunately my education went into quite different areas. But I'm really excited about what developers are going to do, it's going to be very exciting

No problem, let expert work and develop the fintech app. And we/ investors should enjoy the benefits of holding tokens.
If you want to know more about investors benefits check below link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

Would be good to see what the team think about this
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.
Anilg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.

Lots of time left for ICO end date. And I think FSBT will hit hardcap for sure. I expect lots of new announcement from FSBT team in coming future regarding development of FSBT bank app.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I also agree with suggestion. More buying options should be there. I dont know if there is problem with accepting FIAT currencies but at least top 5 crypto currencies can be included.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

I also agree with suggestion. More buying options should be there. I dont know if there is problem with accepting FIAT currencies but at least top 5 crypto currencies can be included.
Some people do not have ethereum and are new to the crypto world those people are usually finding something that they can buy through fiat i think 47BANK team should try it at least.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Some people do not have ethereum and are new to the crypto world those people are usually finding something that they can buy through fiat i think 47BANK team should try it at least.

FIAT options would be more better. Previously there was kept that option. But don't know why they removed or may be canceled permanently. Don't know how but In last two days tokens sale speed are increased.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

OK I understand, that not everyone have crypto currencies, but if someone will invest in an ICO, he should know and have at least ETH or BTC.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Yeap, Less tokens in hardcap is always help to reach their target very soon. Great things are now bearish waves almost finished. Now market started to recovery. I hope till end of ICO market will in good up trend.

It will take some time for a good recovery to show; however I think they have done well with the given situation that passed. They are also interacting with the community and keeping things informed and in place. I am excited to see them securing and finalizing the UK registration; that would speed things up greatly.

It's really nice to see some of the official team still remain active on telegram and within this thread. This kind of service and answering any uncertaines the community has, this is one way to build a successful community and have them right behind the project supporting you where needed

It shows one thing for me, that they are not abandoning the project no matter what, we have seen project with small circulation and total supply abandoned in the past and even recently (heard of one but won't mention names) but FSBT have been able to pull it together no matter the situation in the crypto space and even build more confidence on their investors.. This makes it a win situation for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Lots of time left for ICO end date. And I think FSBT will hit hardcap for sure. I expect lots of new announcement from FSBT team in coming future regarding development of FSBT bank app.

Ya i'm pretty sure at this point they will hit or get darn close to hitting the hardcap as they are still maintaining consistent sales, even in this wacky market thats going on right now with ethereum/bitcoin... its interesting to see how the demand has kept up even after the extension
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

I think that the existing other pay methods would had been very important for ICO progress however FSB will plan to incorporate FIAT gateway according roadmap
girib1684

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

OK I understand, that not everyone have crypto currencies, but if someone will invest in an ICO, he should know and have at least ETH or BTC.
Buying any crypto currency is not difficult part now. Lots good and trusted exchanges are here to buy sell crypto currencies.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Yeap, more than 50% tokens sold and 3620 plus members are participated in ICO. In minimum time they raised funds from investors. Still have enough tome reach their target.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Yeap, Less tokens in hardcap is always help to reach their target very soon. Great things are now bearish waves almost finished. Now market started to recovery. I hope till end of ICO market will in good up trend.

It will take some time for a good recovery to show; however I think they have done well with the given situation that passed. They are also interacting with the community and keeping things informed and in place. I am excited to see them securing and finalizing the UK registration; that would speed things up greatly.

It's really nice to see some of the official team still remain active on telegram and within this thread. This kind of service and answering any uncertaines the community has, this is one way to build a successful community and have them right behind the project supporting you where needed

It shows one thing for me, that they are not abandoning the project no matter what, we have seen project with small circulation and total supply abandoned in the past and even recently (heard of one but won't mention names) but FSBT have been able to pull it together no matter the situation in the crypto space and even build more confidence on their investors.. This makes it a win situation for me

there you are right, I share your opinion. The team is really 1000% behind the project, no matter what. many have already toweled, but 47BK only seems to be more motivated. I am really confident, and if I may say so, also a big fan
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

For some bigger exchanges you will need trading volume, so it's not a bad decission to start at smaller exchanges.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this Project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: