Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:18:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Will there be one more round of ICO now that the hard cap is looking a bit difficult to reach?

I don't think this is necessary, getting the hardcap is not the issue, the main thing is the softcap which they've achieved, extending or creating any other sought of ICO is not a good idea because of the backlash they will surely come with it, people react differently to different scenarios

True not everyone will want them to extend their ico period... Some investors might already be tired and get more frustrated if the ico is increased... But i think it will benefit all the investors if it was increased.. The total supply is already so low.

I think ICO deadline extend will more helpful Fortyseven and investors. Fortyseven will get more fund and people who missed investment in ICO they will have more opportunity in future to invest.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Will there be one more round of ICO now that the hard cap is looking a bit difficult to reach?

I don't think this is necessary, getting the hardcap is not the issue, the main thing is the softcap which they've achieved, extending or creating any other sought of ICO is not a good idea because of the backlash they will surely come with it, people react differently to different scenarios

True not everyone will want them to extend their ico period... Some investors might already be tired and get more frustrated if the ico is increased... But i think it will benefit all the investors if it was increased.. The total supply is already so low.

I think both are OK. When 47B close their ICO at the end of month, we will have very low token supply (only 2.5 million). If they decide to extend the ICO, we will get more sold Token and higher market cap.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Forty Seven Bank has reached their soft cap is already, so even if they don't sell all tokens the soft cap is enough to to continue. So i having an addition round of ICO isn't really a necessity.

While they hit softcap, i'd imagine with the market conditions and lots of people asking about it an additional round of sales wouldn't be unheard of all things considered. Would also give them a bit more time to increase fundraising, which is a pretty good idea considering where the market is sitting currently i dont think any investors should really be in a rush really.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

I think ICO deadline extend will more helpful Fortyseven and investors. Fortyseven will get more fund and people who missed investment in ICO they will have more opportunity in future to invest.

Extending it would be probably the best, because you earn more that way, but it will let the early investors think about the project deeply. They believed that it would end.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Forty Seven Bank has reached their soft cap is already, so even if they don't sell all tokens the soft cap is enough to to continue. So i having an addition round of ICO isn't really a necessity.

If the softcap is reached then they can already work on their project it is not necessary to make it to the hardcap but if they won't does anyone know what will happen to the rest of the tokens?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.

Congrats to forty seven team for making this happen, I'm really impressed to see the Asian market embracing this project. Looking forward to more partnership in this part of the world.
In Asian Market India and Indonesia are also big countries where forty seven bank should try to make inroads.  Smiley

I read somewhere that indians are going into blockchain massively as a form of fight against corruption and to protect their currency but sincerely i couldn't understand a thing reading that article this morning but i feel now is the time that project should take it to india... fortysevenbank being a bank will really useful in major part of the world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

Not exactly, I don't think there will be any need to make plans for another separate round of ico, but an extension of this present round is a likely possibility.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

If the softcap is reached then they can already work on their project it is not necessary to make it to the hardcap but if they won't does anyone know what will happen to the rest of the tokens?

thats a good question, I couldnt find it in the white paper, I think they wont be minted or burned if already created

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

thats a good question, I couldnt find it in the white paper, I think they wont be minted or burned if already created

The tokens will be burnt or kept as company reserves, I think they should run a buy back programme or extend their ICO to make sure they do not have so many left over tokens.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

The tokens will be burnt or kept as company reserves, I think they should run a buy back programme or extend their ICO to make sure they do not have so many left over tokens.

Haven't seen really, and i don't have time to dive through the whitepaper again as im at work but i'm sure in their it says what the do with unsold tokens, i'd imagine they will either keep it for internal circulation for the company or burn it off thats basically the 2 options, i'd much rather see a burnoff as it shrinks supply and increases the chance for demand, thereby keeping valuation of the coins high and the marketcap at an understandable level that we can all understand and follow.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

FSBT tokens have a fixed price by ETH - 0.00428 per 1 FSBT token. The best part is if the ETH price goes down now, its becomes much cheaper to get in.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

FSBT tokens have a fixed price by ETH - 0.00428 per 1 FSBT token. The best part is if the ETH price goes down now, its becomes much cheaper to get in.

You are right. The market is falling so this means you can actually get more coins for less price. Does the team not suffer from this ? Why do they not change this ?

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Haven't seen really, and i don't have time to dive through the whitepaper again as im at work but i'm sure in their it says what the do with unsold tokens, i'd imagine they will either keep it for internal circulation for the company or burn it off thats basically the 2 options, i'd much rather see a burnoff as it shrinks supply and increases the chance for demand, thereby keeping valuation of the coins high and the marketcap at an understandable level that we can all understand and follow.

To be frank it's the two main options that Forty Seven Bank can take with the unsold tokens, in my opinion it's an issue that needs to be dealt with but it doesn't really affect the price anymore.

girib1684

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

To be frank it's the two main options that Forty Seven Bank can take with the unsold tokens, in my opinion it's an issue that needs to be dealt with but it doesn't really affect the price anymore.
I am not sure but somewhere I saw that they are going to burn unsold tokens. I checked whitepaper but I don't found anything about unsold tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.

Asia is very active when it comes to crypto. It is good to see the team is trying out various marketing techniques and expanding reach. Hope that would translate to something good.

gee777

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

Asia is very active when it comes to crypto. It is good to see the team is trying out various marketing techniques and expanding reach. Hope that would translate to something good.

Surely the Asian market are big influence on the cryptocurrency space. I somehow believe they have the power to influence the market if they want to... Fortyseven will be massive if it is recognised and accepted by the Asian community.
DerekVazz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Is there an ETH address where all ICO funds are stored?

One more question:
FortySeven seems like an interesting project with a well executed ICO. Why is it struggling so much to hit the hard cap? Something shady about the team?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Is there an ETH address where all ICO funds are stored?

One more question:
FortySeven seems like an interesting project with a well executed ICO. Why is it struggling so much to hit the hard cap? Something shady about the team?

That is a good question, would be good to see the transparency of the project and allow community to see the project's wallet as such.

It certainly is a well executed ICO, however; I think the team need to do more marketing to ensure full publicity is achieved.
Anilg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

A well written article on major ICO involving banking and financial sector. It covers projects like- Everex, Micromoney, Crypterium, Polybius Bank and Forty Seven Bank as well.
Although it is a long one, but read it out to have an Idea of what each ICO is offering to its customers.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/banking-sector-ico-analysis-bb01e6c5437
Wow, this is really cool mate. Really revealing and well detailed article in deed. Thanks for the share, really a good one for beginners

Its very good article about FSBT. Now I can say FSBT is getting lot of attentions, there are lots of other blog as well about FSBT. Token sale is also going good.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I had thought before now that 47BK is yet to create its token, they just have a set target they intend to reach I.e soft and hardcap such that when token is minted, they mint only according to the amount of investors... I understand the need for much money to be pumped in the project due to its nature and costly equipments for engagement

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: