Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

Dear followers, we’re releasing 100 limited edition promo codes that provide:fire:15% token bonus:fire:! Only 100 entries are available!

Enter: 47LAST15

as promo code and claim your bonus now!

Great offer! Every day a new promo. Is this an exclusive bitcointalk promo code? I don't see the code on the ICO page.
I think this will give the project a good boost for the last days because investors who were late can still grab a good bonus a very smart choice!
Amazing Offer,I will urge newbies​ to quickly grab this bonus. The team are always coming up with great offers to push these project forward.

Another bonus again from 47bk.. Isn't this turning into something else.  The bonus is good but it is becoming too much but atleast this is just for 100 lucky people.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

Dear followers, we’re releasing 100 limited edition promo codes that provide:fire:15% token bonus:fire:! Only 100 entries are available!

Great offer! Every day a new promo. Is this an exclusive bitcointalk promo code? I don't see the code on the ICO page.
I think this will give the project a good boost for the last days because investors who were late can still grab a good bonus a very smart choice!
True! We still have time  to invest or add what we been invested. Its a marketing strategy to give reward or bonus to those who will invest days before ICO ends, as they need  to deplete the token.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

With three days left to the end of Forty seven bank token sales what do you guys thinks the listing price will be, i'm hoping it'll be above ICO price.
Usually bountyhunters dump the price so it starts with below the ico price but i do not think people will dump FSBT Tokens because of the loyalty program so the price could even go higher then the ico price.

Number of FSBT tokens are less compare to other ICO. So I don't expect people dumping this token, specially when there token offer dividend kind of rewards.  I don't know how much token was reserved for bounties. Need to check.

That's correct. Might that is the reason they reserved only 5% tokens for bounty rewards, 5% founders and renaming 90% for contributors.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Team just generated a new batch of tokens, bonus is distributed now Smiley All works well.

Yea, they are doing what they said they will do, which is integrity and the team has been diligent, forty seven bank has been on the lips of many as one of the top rated ICOs, i truly admire their marketing prowess. is really exceptional and worthy to note
They must do what they have been committed to all. So that investors will continue to trust and who knows, they might invest more than what they pulled out from their wallet. Lets all continue to support FSBT. This will change the e-commerce industry.

Looks like we are seeing alot of praise on fortyseven. They have gone through tough times when Eth dropped massively but I think it good to see they have suffices the softcap and let us see how it will turn.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Team just generated a new batch of tokens, bonus is distributed now Smiley All works well.

Yea, they are doing what they said they will do, which is integrity and the team has been diligent, forty seven bank has been on the lips of many as one of the top rated ICOs, i truly admire their marketing prowess. is really exceptional and worthy to note
They must do what they have been committed to all. So that investors will continue to trust and who knows, they might invest more than what they pulled out from their wallet. Lets all continue to support FSBT. This will change the e-commerce industry.

Looks like we are seeing alot of praise on fortyseven. They have gone through tough times when Eth dropped massively but I think it good to see they have suffices the softcap and let us see how it will turn.

I'm glad to see the market has recovered and looks to be very benefical to the 47 team, kudos for the team to continue working hard to ensure we can get as close to the hardcap as possible
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

I just saw on their twitter that they said Our bank will correspond to all requirements of the PSD2! More infos in our white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view it helps you understand the project a lot better!

This is the framework that fortyseven intends to run, the PSD2 allows for bank to open to external Api which is a nice catch
This seem to be a cool feature. I bet the fellas in the banking sector will understand this more. Think this is more applicable to them
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I'm glad to see the market has recovered and looks to be very benefical to the 47 team, kudos for the team to continue working hard to ensure we can get as close to the hardcap as possible
It was about time to happen after that hard first months of the year. Many projects like this suffer because of the drop of the crypto but now the future looks much better.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

It was about time to happen after that hard first months of the year. Many projects like this suffer because of the drop of the crypto but now the future looks much better.

Yeah buddy, i think hard part of the year is gone, i expect the market to bounce back hard and surpass the all time high.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

good move, this will help to reach the 3mio sold tokens. only 109k tokens left to reach this goal.

ok, have recalculated. that would be 515 ETH, that's a lot
But even with 2.9mio tokens sold this was a very successful ICO

Indeed the ICO was very successful with over 4000 participants, they released their API1 and I strongly believe that the Team will follow the roadmap and built the bridge between FIAT and Crypto currencies.  

Very well thought of marketing strategy and does give 100 people a good chance to get the generous 15%, with this set in place, it will certainly help towards the hard cap

It’s an interesting marketing strategy I really like it, using a chance at a bonus is a nice way to drive sales without also driving up the amount of tokens given away too much it’s a smart move I think more ICOs should take note of

Yeah and putting a low limit on the amount of 15% promo codes is a good way of making sure people are incentivised to invest as soon as possible, I wonder if there are any of these FSBT codes remaining?

I would imagine the FSBT codes have flown out. DOes anyone know how many participants they were before they announced the 100 codes?? 2 days to go, I'm quite happy with the progresss

I think there are still some codes available. Yesterday morning there were 4007 investors, today it is 4008. But the counter has certainly not been updated today, there are certainly more
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

The customers of Forty Seven Bank can hold cryptocurrencies in this wallet, monitor current balance, easily send and receive digital currencies, request history of payment transactions
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

I just checked ETH price and its $667.32/ETH. ETH raising fast and so does the hope for FSBT tokens listing in May. Either first or second week. ICO is also finishing.

We should see eth at 700 before the end of the week and maybe 800 by the end of the month... No doubt that 47bk will get listed by then.

Everything looks pretty good, it should be finished till ETH will raise $700. The listing on Exchanges should be done immediately after the ICO.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I just checked ETH price and its $667.32/ETH. ETH raising fast and so does the hope for FSBT tokens listing in May. Either first or second week. ICO is also finishing.

We should see eth at 700 before the end of the week and maybe 800 by the end of the month... No doubt that 47bk will get listed by then.

Everything looks pretty good, it should be finished till ETH will raise $700. The listing on Exchanges should be done immediately after the ICO.

I think FSBT will definitely listed after the ICO ends. Is there something known about on which exchange the FSBT Token get listed?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I think FSBT will definitely listed after the ICO ends. Is there something known about on which exchange the FSBT Token get listed?
I am pretty sure they will be listed on idex because everyone can register a erc20 compatible token/coin there there are still 2 days left i think they can make it till 3 million.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I am pretty sure they will be listed on idex because everyone can register a erc20 compatible token/coin there there are still 2 days left i think they can make it till 3 million.

Ya as long as the tokens aren't locked, idex and the other dex based exchanges will be able to be used, people don't tend to like them because they are low volume exchanges for the most part, and sometimes confusing, but they work, and allow for new token launches to have at least some form of exchange method.

I'd hope that the teams got some decent plans for listings especially since their working with exchanges on integrations already
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

With three days left to the end of Forty seven bank token sales what do you guys thinks the listing price will be, i'm hoping it'll be above ICO price.
Usually bountyhunters dump the price so it starts with below the ico price but i do not think people will dump FSBT Tokens because of the loyalty program so the price could even go higher then the ico price.

Number of FSBT tokens are less compare to other ICO. So I don't expect people dumping this token, specially when there token offer dividend kind of rewards.  I don't know how much token was reserved for bounties. Need to check.

That's correct. Might that is the reason they reserved only 5% tokens for bounty rewards, 5% founders and renaming 90% for contributors.
do not worry about short term gains. Bounty hunters and early bonus getters usually wants to take profit and cash out to invest in other ICOs. so possibility is there of an initial dump. But it also depends on which exchnages we are listing first and how the market sentiment.
better look at long term investment.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

A quick update -
ICO is live- 2 days remaining
softcap already reached : 900 000 FSBT

Total Issued:  2891670 FSBT
Hardcap : 5000000  FSBT

Current token bonus: +10%
Rates:
1 FSBT = 0.0047 ETH
1 ETH = 212 FSBT

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Ya as long as the tokens aren't locked, idex and the other dex based exchanges will be able to be used, people don't tend to like them because they are low volume exchanges for the most part, and sometimes confusing, but they work, and allow for new token launches to have at least some form of exchange method.

I'd hope that the teams got some decent plans for listings especially since their working with exchanges on integrations already

Yep true you can always get them in etherdelta or most of the decentralized exchanges. As mentioned i hope a decent bigger exchange would be secured at least than there will be volume.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Yes, besides, the tokens are not that cheap like the usual everyday project that will be dumped easily, you know is human nature to take free things for granted but that which it takes them some good amount to get, they intend to keep, not every individual have the financial capability to gulp enough of forty seven bank tokens, which to me is a good thing as the issue of massive dump will be rare

Thanks for your input guys, it's quite reassuring seeing optimistic comments from fellow investors, i feel confident of a good listing price i might even buy some more tokens of ICO comes to an end.

I for one will set my bag ready to pick up some more FSBT of those ready to dump, you don't get this type of project on the blockchain always

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

A quick update -
ICO is live- 2 days remaining
softcap already reached : 900 000 FSBT

Total Issued:  2891670 FSBT
Hardcap : 5000000  FSBT

Current token bonus: +10%
Rates:
1 FSBT = 0.0047 ETH
1 ETH = 212 FSBT

Good update, I don't think it looks like fortyseven will hit the hardcap; nevertheless they still smashed the softcap and have sold just under 3million tokens, I hope we can reach towards the 3.5million mark with only 2 days left to go, as the team are pushing on to get more investors involved with more promotions. I think it is possible
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Forty Seven ICO “Last Chance” bonuses and new promo-codes

As our ICO draws towards it’s completion date, we’ve decided to make you a gift and provide our last bonuses to you! This last week of Forty Seven tokensale is going to be very special.
We are raising the default token bonus for all newcomers and people who’ve participated in the tokensale starting from the 1st of April from none to a solid 10%!
For our loyal contributors and people who’ve participated in the tokensale till the 31st of March, we’re providing a tokens bonus of mighty 30% for all next contributions!

Full detailes here https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-ico-last-chance-bonuses-and-new-promo-codes-a8fe89ef8041
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: