Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200467 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:40:10 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
Your question has baffled me. For me, the only coin in which you can safely invest for 5-10 years is bitcoin. Other coins I would consider for a shorter time. About a year to 2-3 years. I think there are those who have the opposite of my opinion.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:20:32 PM

Now there are so many good coins that are experiencing a drastic decline, just like NEO, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano etc., you can buy one of these coins or all of them, for long-term investments in the  5-10 years
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:58:41 AM

Now there are so many good coins that are experiencing a drastic decline, just like NEO, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano etc., you can buy one of these coins or all of them, for long-term investments in the  5-10 years
Perfect package for the coin and for sure the coin in the list that you give all of that is potential coin and those people who have that will gives you a lot of profit. Better to waves coin and monero for your package and for sure you will get more money than that and possible to become millionaire if the investment is good.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:00:20 PM

Investment: No Currency is an investment.   Investments: shares, bonds, property, gold....
Currency traders have been active for hundreds of years.   

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:43:58 PM

Because market is being dumped severely, altcoin and bitcoin have experienced very drastic price reductions and this is a very rare opportunity if you want to buy one of the coins in the crypto market, lots of choices, all are cheap, just choose a coin with a lot of volume and potential going up, like eth for example
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:50:46 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
I have a coin and I assure you that few people know about it. It's a memecoin and currently our crypto market has only Dogecoin and Grin (similar to memecoin).
We are always looking for growing businesses to invest cheaply every day. Banano is a potential altcoin.
It is a memecoin and is teamed with technology and development from Nano in Banano.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

I would say look at the top-10 coins, chose one or two, take a more deep look at their teams, their plans and the project as a whole. Invest in 4-5 coins for a long-term hodl.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
schwarz54

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:24:18 PM

Latin America will experience one of its worst recessions and even another lost half-decade of development. This is reflected in the strong contraction in the volume of international trade and the collapse of commodity prices in economies that are today highly open. Export-led growth, the major strategy that was disseminated throughout the region during the period of economic liberalisation now seems to have limited viability. Even more, the optimistic scenario of a return to commodity-led export growth, which had raised high expectations in several Latin American economies during the recent commodity price boom, now seems like an idea that has to be relegated to the past.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized
as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to
Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Bullrunking

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

I am very bullish on @QuantisNetwork (Quan)

Join the discord to interact with the community but a glance at the roadmap one could expect a bright future. They’re in the process of being added to a new exchange.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:25:19 PM

I would say look at the top-10 coins, chose one or two, take a more deep look at their teams, their plans and the project as a whole. Invest in 4-5 coins for a long-term hodl.

the best investment choice indeed by choosing coins that have been proven to be able to continue to survive despite the bad market situation and are in the top 10 top coins because it is the best solution for investment now for the long term. rather than investing in other coins that still do not guarantee for growth again, as we know with the deteriorating market conditions there are many coins that die because they are unable to survive in order to stabilize the market.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:15:32 AM

Most of the top ranked coins and  coins with a established and proven business model like Populous should be good long term investments.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:06:43 AM

Currently, my investments are spread out among Ripple, DeepOnion, Stellar, Litecoin and Ethereum. I think DeepOnion has the most potential among these coins since I believe it is highly undervalued at the moment.
investment with any crypto currency has all the risks that will be obtained and long-term investment requires considerable confidence and patience so to choose the coins that we will use as long-term investments that are in accordance with our respective beliefs
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

First, you have to buy bitcoin, of course, then I suggest you buy litecoin, ETH, ADA and their tron is a good coin, voin has a bright future, you can buy all those coins, or one of them
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:03:19 AM

sure long-term investment in bitcoin and ethereum coin is promising because there are many investors who believe that these two coins are worthy of being the opportunity to become rich
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:15:29 PM

I bought a large amount of new crypto Grin coins, but the price fell almost twice from my purchase. I do not worry, because I like the technology and I am sure that there will be growth.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

I investigated that binance coin is the best long term investment. On a bearish market it showed us positive tendency and compared to other coins it dropped not so much. Binance is like a stable coin!
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

All with high capitalization are able to live and show results, and therefore fit for long-term retention. They are  enough to fill the investment portfolio.

johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:07:04 PM

With the new wave of startups leading the way, crypto adoption is on the rise. While spikes in bitcoin trading volumes in Argentina and Venezuela are expected, Chile, Mexico and even Peru are also witnessing similar activity. Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.PXP is a token that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The goal of the PAX PAGO is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over South America.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in South America.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:29:54 AM

It all depends what is your aim. To make quick buck now or invest some for future gains.

I am focusing now on

BTC (Yes Still)
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:26:17 AM

Look at the EOS, I do not understand why such a huge growth, but the ether and cardano with a stellar, standard with the entire market crawled up. Really all waited.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: