Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:43 AM

I understand correctly that anybody can get a loan? Huh
Of course there is no LOL  Cheesy
Before giving you a loan, the system will carefully check your solvency, your crocheted history, etc.
Here, as in an ordinary bank, you first need to undergo a certain test.
And in what way will this happen?
Will there be a staff of specially trained staff or what?
Of course not. Cheesy
A special program will deal with scoring (called InsCore). Based on machine learning. It will take into account many parameters and do it much faster than any ordinary employee of the bank.
In fact, they co-exist with very steep partners (Scorista)
Wow...
It sounds very inescapable, I would like to see how it works, and learn more details
I think the details will be a little later.
Closer to project release
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

Is this the first such project in Russia or does it have competitors?
Well, depending on what exactly do you mean? Competitors in which sense?
I mean this is the first similar project of P2P lending in the territory of Russia, or are there competitors in this area, how successfully have these projects proved successful? Is the market ready for such a product?
No, this is not the first such project in Russia, there have already been similar projects, but they have not become successful.
If other similar projects were a failure, then why should Inspeer be successful? What is its exceptional feature?
But this project is much more interesting than its competitors, so that it is adapted to work not only with fiat money but also with crypto currency. All transactions are guaranteed and work thanks to smart contracts, it's reliable and convenient. In the same way, financing through ICO also brings its advantages.
Currently Inspeer successfully operates as a micro-lending online platform in Russia under LightFin.ru brand. We've built an efficient scoring system, and developed loan distribution pipelines. From the very beginning Inspeer will provide loans in cryptocurrencies alongside with fiat. With InsCore and OLAF Anti-fraud system we will cut down all possible risks for the benefit of our customers. That's why our project will work successfully. Also we have already presented first prototype which you can check on our facebook or telegram.
Join us : https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:45:20 AM

In fact, I do not understand one thing. The developers say that they plan to produce their own plastic cards. But what are they for?
Well, I suppose, to repay loans, as in conventional banks.
Or a credit card, the same as that issued in ordinary banks, but only on other terms.
So, what is next? Will this be an ordinary card? Which ATMs will support this card, which payment system will be integrated? I do not understand how this will work, I did not find any information about it.
Not the fact that it will be a plastic card, maybe it will be a virtual card.
That is, there will be no need for any ATMs.
Well, yes, most likely it will work this way.
I like this idea Smiley
This depends on ICO results. Firstly we will issue virtual cards. Ater this we will issue plastic cards with a credit limit for regular customers. Check our Roadmap and White Paper for more information Wink
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:51:02 AM

The CME Group, the world’s largest derivatives exchange, has announced that it intends to launch bitcoin futures during the fourth quarter of 2017.

Chicago-based CME Group made the announcement on Tuesday, explaining that the futures will be cash-settled based on the CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate, a bitcoin price index it launched last year in partnership with U.K. firm Crypto Facilities.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

I'm most interested in the question of how the creditworthiness of the user will be determined. What criteria will be taken into account? Surely the service will not have access to the banking system, so the platform needs to develop its own algorithm for evaluating customers.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

I'm most interested in the question of how the creditworthiness of the user will be determined. What criteria will be taken into account? Surely the service will not have access to the banking system, so the platform needs to develop its own algorithm for evaluating customers.

Integration of the solution into the banking system is a difficult task, but it is feasible. It seems to me that at this time it is not realistic to assess the client without the involvement of banking information. The service needs to cooperate with banks, otherwise the venture may be unsuccessful.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

I really like the idea, and its success lies in the very structure of the enterprise. Loans to individuals will be issued in tokens, which will need to be exchanged, and this guarantees a high demand. It seems to me, this is absolutely amazing service.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

Integration of the solution into the banking system is a difficult task, but it is feasible. It seems to me that at this time it is not realistic to assess the client without the involvement of banking information. The service needs to cooperate with banks, otherwise the venture may be unsuccessful.

User analysis algorithms already exist, as far as I know. Such mechanisms already use Micro Money. By the way, what are you fundamentally different from this service?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

In fact, I do not understand one thing. The developers say that they plan to produce their own plastic cards. But what are they for?

This is an excellent idea! The world's largest crypto-currencies already use plastic cards, and the introduction of cards into your project could bring it to a new level!
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

The CME Group, the world’s largest derivatives exchange, has announced that it intends to launch bitcoin futures during the fourth quarter of 2017.

Chicago-based CME Group made the announcement on Tuesday, explaining that the futures will be cash-settled based on the CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate, a bitcoin price index it launched last year in partnership with U.K. firm Crypto Facilities.
Wow Sounds very cool! Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:26:17 PM

I wonder how they are going to fight the scammers. In this area, there is an incredible amount of fraud, given that the project is Russian, then I have big suspicions that the project will be attacked by various scammers.
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:35:01 PM

this indeed sound very very cool. but inspeer and also sofin you promote follow the same lending ideeas..and i could name some others to..ethlend and so on. it seems that to many projects fight for the same market place
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:36:49 PM

Will they issue loans in the form of a crypto currency? Or only in fiat?
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

this indeed sound very very cool. but inspeer and also sofin you promote follow the same lending ideeas..and i could name some others to..ethlend and so on. it seems that to many projects fight for the same market place
I do not think that this is bad. Let it be competition.
Competition is always good. user and only benefit from this! Wink
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:42:34 PM

I wonder how they are going to fight the scammers. In this area, there is an incredible amount of fraud, given that the project is Russian, then I have big suspicions that the project will be attacked by various scammers.
Developers state that their OLAF system will effectively combat scammers
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:44:36 PM

Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

What kind of system? by what principle will it work?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:53:53 PM

Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL
I do not know, maybe they are going to store assets in the crypto currency.
How can this be realized, I mean giving loans in the form of a crypto currency. How are they going to check the borrower? Huh
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

What kind of system? by what principle will it work?
This is an online user tracking system that replaces identity data, including the database of devices and computers of such users.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:03:35 PM

Both options of course.
I do not know, maybe they are going to store assets in the crypto currency.
How can this be realized, I mean giving loans in the form of a crypto currency. How are they going to check the borrower? Huh
When issuing loans in the form of a crypto currency, the user will be tested according to the same principles as when issuing conventional loans. Those. the same methods will be applied.
They for similar checks have developed a special program InsCore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: