Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

I do not quite understand why developers need this project. if they already have a successful service LightFin.ru for microcrediting.
What's the point of taking up this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

I wonder how they are going to fight the scammers. In this area, there is an incredible amount of fraud, given that the project is Russian, then I have big suspicions that the project will be attacked by various scammers.
Developers state that their OLAF system will effectively combat scammers
What kind of system? by what principle will it work?
This is an online user tracking system that replaces identity data, including the database of devices and computers of such users.
Is there a detailed description of the work of this tool? I would be interested to read.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

Will they issue loans in the form of a crypto currency? Or only in fiat?
Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL
I do not know, maybe they are going to store assets in the crypto currency.
How can this be realized, I mean giving loans in the form of a crypto currency. How are they going to check the borrower? Huh
When issuing loans in the form of a crypto currency, the user will be tested according to the same principles as when issuing conventional loans. Those. the same methods will be applied.
They for similar checks have developed a special program InsCore
I just understand how it works in the case of the fiat currency. You can find out the customer's credit history, its expenses, incomes and many details related to its finances.
But what about crypto currency? Is this information something you can track and verify?
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:12 PM

I do not quite understand why developers need this project. if they already have a successful service LightFin.ru for microcrediting.
It is much more profitable to work with conventional loans than with microcredit. Users are more trusted by them, because of the lower interest on payments.
And besides, this is the usual expansion of your business, any company strives for it. Smiley
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:13:50 PM

I wonder how they are going to fight the scammers. In this area, there is an incredible amount of fraud, given that the project is Russian, then I have big suspicions that the project will be attacked by various scammers.
This is an online user tracking system that replaces identity data, including the database of devices and computers of such users.
Is there a detailed description of the work of this tool? I would be interested to read.
Well, you can find out the details by contacting the developers in telegram chat
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:02 PM

Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL
How can this be realized, I mean giving loans in the form of a crypto currency. How are they going to check the borrower? Huh
When issuing loans in the form of a crypto currency, the user will be tested according to the same principles as when issuing conventional loans. Those. the same methods will be applied.
I just understand how it works in the case of the fiat currency. You can find out the customer's credit history, its expenses, incomes and many details related to its finances.
But what about crypto currency? Is this information something you can track and verify?
In the blockchain network, all transactions are public, are not they?
Knowing the address of the wallet, you can track transactions, check its account, etc.
hikky22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

It is much more profitable to work with conventional loans than with microcredit. Users are more trusted by them, because of the lower interest on payments.
And besides, this is the usual expansion of your business, any company strives for it. Smiley
Well, at the expense of profitability, I would not say that. Microcrediting is much more profitable than any loan, at the expense of its huge interest.
We have a lot of offices in the city that are engaged in this. and appears more and more every day.
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:51 PM

Well, you can find out the details by contacting the developers in telegram chat
Ok, thank you. Smiley
Neymar10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:27:44 PM

After the launch, will this project work all over the world? Or not?
zero9119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

Both options of course.
Knowing the address of the wallet, you can track transactions, check its account, etc.
As far as I know, not all transactions can be public.
You can make it impossible to trace the transaction between the end addresses.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:49 PM

Well it will depend on the success of the pre-sale campaign. With minimal investment, the project will operate in Russia and Estonia.
whitetoo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

Both options of course.
Yes, of course, but this topic deserves a separate conversation. I think this does not apply to this project
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

Well, at the expense of profitability, I would not say that. Microcrediting is much more profitable than any loan, at the expense of its huge interest.
We have a lot of offices in the city that are engaged in this. and appears more and more every day.
But nevertheless the company needs to develop and grow. And this project is just such a step.
And besides, nobody closed the old project, it still continues its work, and will continue to work Smiley
Neymar10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Well it will depend on the success of the pre-sale campaign. With minimal investment, the project will operate in Russia and Estonia.
What is the minimum amount that they expect?
hikky22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:33 PM

But nevertheless the company needs to develop and grow. And this project is just such a step.
And besides, nobody closed the old project, it still continues its work, and will continue to work Smiley
What, maybe you're right.
It remains only to wish good luck to the developers Wink
zero9119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:54:02 PM

Both options of course.
Yes, of course, but this topic deserves a separate conversation. I think this does not apply to this project
Maybe.
But still I would like to know more about this system InsCore
Is this their own development?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

The minimum amount of investment is $ 2 million, the maximum amount for which they calculate $ 30 million.
The more it will be possible to collect investments, the more functional they will be realized in the framework of this platform.
whitetoo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

Both options of course.
Maybe.
But still I would like to know more about this system InsCore
Is this their own development?
No, they are working with the company Scorista is their development. they just specialize in assessing credit risks and developing specialized software projects for these purposes.
RadekG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:01:52 AM

The minimum amount of investment is $ 2 million, the maximum amount for which they calculate $ 30 million.
The more it will be possible to collect investments, the more functional they will be realized in the framework of this platform.
In fact, if the developers collect the minimum amount, then the minimum functionality will be realized only at the initial stage. As the project develops, all the ideas conceived will be realized. Simply, if you can immediately collect a large amount of investment - this will give an easier start to the project.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:03:10 AM

In fact, if the developers collect the minimum amount, then the minimum functionality will be realized only at the initial stage. As the project develops, all the ideas conceived will be realized. Simply, if you can immediately collect a large amount of investment - this will give an easier start to the project.
Ooow did not know about it.
Well, I hope the developers will succeed! =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: