Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Do these developers have experience in developing similar products?
What were their previous projects?
Yes, developers have experience, they did some successful projects in Russia. All list of them is in WP.
And what did this service do?
Please read the WP to get all informaition. Briefly, they offered roughly the same services, only without binding to the network of blocking and smart-contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

Yes, developers have experience, they did some successful projects in Russia. All list of them is in WP.
Please read the WP to get all informaition. Briefly, they offered roughly the same services, only without binding to the network of blocking and smart-contracts.
ok. thx for answering.
manobra

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

HI. Tell me plz, I'm sure that the idea there are  altcoyns adapted for issuing loans isnt new. Maybe anyone create analogs lendingclub.com on the blockchain too?
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

HI. Tell me plz, I'm sure that the idea there are  altcoyns adapted for issuing loans isnt new. Maybe anyone create analogs lendingclub.com on the blockchain too?

HI. Yes. There were a bunch of these projects. One of the most recent is Sikoba (not adv) with P2P IOU concept. But its slightly different from Inspeeer.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:28:50 PM

HI. Yes. There were a bunch of these projects. One of the most recent is Sikoba (not adv) with P2P IOU concept. But its slightly different from Inspeeer.
I heard of this project too. But too bad sikoba doesn't use credit scoring to allow for crediting unknown persons. From their website: "Participants who know and trust each other in real life grant each other credit lines in the Sikoba system."
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

I heard of this project too. But too bad sikoba doesn't use credit scoring to allow for crediting unknown persons. From their website: "Participants who know and trust each other in real life grant each other credit lines in the Sikoba system."
Sorry for offtopic, but can't agree more. That would be extremely beneficial for jump start. If anyone won't come up with any substitute tool, big guys from financial industry will probably take over this segment. Hope what Inspeer will be able to resist.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

The credit rating is the basis for the success of such a project. Without its own user evaluation system, all this will not make sense.

dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Nevertheless, I do not fully understand the factors that the program will determine the credit rating of the user. Especially when you consider that the platform will be independent of the banking system and all related information
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

What about the US? Are you not going to develop a platform in this direction?
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

Well, it seems to me that if the platform services are common, then there will be time for expansion in the US. But for some reason, the developers do not indicate this even in the plans
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:02:09 PM

Well, it seems to me that if the platform services are common, then there will be time for expansion in the US. But for some reason, the developers do not indicate this even in the plans

What is the reason for this decision? 30-40% of investors come from North America. It is simply unprofitable to not even try to occupy this market
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

What is the reason for this decision? 30-40% of investors come from North America. It is simply unprofitable to not even try to occupy this market

I can only guess, but in North America there is quite a lot of competition in this area. Banks offer microloans on sufficiently favorable terms, users do not have sense to use tokens.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

I can only guess, but in North America there is quite a lot of competition in this area. Banks offer microloans on sufficiently favorable terms, users do not have sense to use tokens.

Bad guess. Tokens will still be more profitable at the expense of the fact that they can be provided to creditors who have been denied ordinary banks. Therefore, the decision to abandon North America is still not clear to me.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

Bad guess. Tokens will still be more profitable at the expense of the fact that they can be provided to creditors who have been denied ordinary banks. Therefore, the decision to abandon North America is still not clear to me.

Then it remains only to wait for the developers response.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

What is the reason for the confidence that the token will grow? I only recently thought about this issue. This is not the first such service.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

What is the reason for the confidence that the token will grow? I only recently thought about this issue. This is not the first such service.

Well, it seems to me that the whole point is that clients of such a service can have much more than another microfinance organization. But tokens will also need to be exchanged, so there will be demand for them. True, this explains the possible popularity of all such services, not only this
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:46:36 AM

ok. thx for answering.
LightFin.ru is a part of Inspeer, currently operating in Russia. It successfully works from 2016 in Russia. Inspeer team is experienced in creating online lending financial institutions in Spain, Germany, and Russia with more than 3 million users acquired. Only in Russia, about 200,000 loan applications were processed during the first month.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:55:07 AM

Nevertheless, I do not fully understand the factors that the program will determine the credit rating of the user. Especially when you consider that the platform will be independent of the banking system and all related information
To determine accurate credit rating for user we have InsCore. InsCore is a scoring model consisting of 1000 scoring cards for microlending and collateral lending. It  allows us to instantly conduct a detailed analysis of the solvency and reliability of borrowers. The analytical library of the service contains more than 20, 000 data input values and variables from traditional and alternative sources. Additionally to that, Inspeer has its own Credit Bureau with 10 mln records.
Inspeer combs through a prospective borrower’s digital footprint, credit rating information, income, and personal references in order to obtain an accurate credit score.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:23:11 AM

We want to remind that we have Bounty Campaign!
We invite everyone to make the contributions to the project development by joining our bounty program. Completing different tasks will allow you to receive the stakes which are to be distributed between all bounty participants in the following categories: Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk Signature campaign, Exclusive Project support, and Inspeer BTT thread campaign.
It will last till the end of ICO! Don't miss the chance to participate in it !
Bounty terms here: https://medium.com/@Inspeer/inspeer-launches-bounty-campaign-d4fd3a48c804
Telegram chat where you can ask your questions about Bounty Campaign: https://t.me/inspeerbounty
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:49:55 AM

how it works?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: