Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding!  (Read 150550 times)
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

I think that such a coin as NEM is worthy of your attention. Still a very promising coin STRAT I think it can also grow very much

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
one of the coins you mentioned is in agreement with NEO, I am very sure that this altcoin does have a good market so it is very suitable for your investment, besides, Ripple and Litecoin are also good atcoins for investment
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Since you're holding for a long term why don't you go for the Top coins rather than choosing altcoins, don't get me wrong I'm not saying that altcoins are bad its just that it would be better to pick coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum with a solid foundation already, not to mention the demand and supply of this coins, I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing either of the two but if you really want altcoins then feel free to invest into NEO, DENT or PRL, this coins are top of my alt coin list.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Now, all altcoins for 2-3 years holding. Of course, if these are already purchased and there is a desire to make a profit Grin.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

The longer we have the opportunity to sell at a higher price on the sell-side at some point, the secret to success in this market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

The longer we have the opportunity to sell at a higher price on the sell-side at some point, the secret to success in this market.
Still depends on what coin we have, some good coins doesn't even survive when they fall, we should know the real use and plan of the team, the team must be actively developing the project for its to always be updated and attracts investors.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I have not heard anything about the coin MONERO a long time, do you think if you invest in this coin for 1-2 years, it makes sense?
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Dude hold any alt coin you want  in a couple of years when the market hits trillions any shot coin will be easily x10 or more so just fill bags but also invest in quality coins at this special price we have now

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

i don't know why but it seems eth's price effects almost all erc20 token's price. so you should go for the coins which got its own blockchain architecture.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
one of the coins you mentioned is in agreement with NEO, I am very sure that this altcoin does have a good market so it is very suitable for your investment, besides, Ripple and Litecoin are also good atcoins for investment
they were good in 2017, but nor recommended in 2018. they are dump hard now
i suggest taking only and only BTC for now, it's the best

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Dude hold any alt coin you want  in a couple of years when the market hits trillions any shot coin will be easily x10 or more so just fill bags but also invest in quality coins at this special price we have now
it seems that you are completely sure that any coin can get 10 x in a couple of years. It seems to me that only the most promising and effective projects will have good potential in the future, but how much they increase their price is a separate issue.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

At the moment I'm not ready to buy coins for long-term storage, because it seems to me that the market will continue to fall. Now the market is green, but it seems to me that this is a trap.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

we are talking about tokens ethereum here, most of these projects have not been completed. a large part is waiting for the next technological jump of eth. without it, little can work. metropolis has a long delay, we will see we  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

At the moment I'm not ready to buy coins for long-term storage, because it seems to me that the market will continue to fall. Now the market is green, but it seems to me that this is a trap.
The long-term downtrend has not ended so investors need to consider carefully if they want to buy coins in this period. Short-term trading is a good investment in this time that investors can refer. I believe that the market will boom in the next few years and the opportunity awaits investors.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

The long-term downtrend has not ended so investors need to consider carefully if they want to buy coins in this period. Short-term trading is a good investment in this time that investors can refer. I believe that the market will boom in the next few years and the opportunity awaits investors.
holding too long can affect profit, so I think it's better to make short-term investments so that the profit can be stable. making long-term investments will only hurt the coin holders if the market conditions are not stable and not good as it is today.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

It depends on which you-you are holding and the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable just because a coin is increasing in value now does not mean that it will be valid after 2 to 3 years to make sure that the coin is adjustable to such a drastic market change
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Quite reliable and invested cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum. Can be there. I do not advise to make long-term investments in new unknown scripts.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

actually if holding a coin for a number of years it leads to more investment than holding, and it is better if you hold the coin during that time you invest it in coins that are really suitable and good for investments like eth, ltc, xmr, neo or other altcoins
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

For a very long term holding the best is Ethereum and NEO. Other very good option is Litecoin and Cardano. This are all very well known projects with a very bright future.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: