Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding!  (Read 150550 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Of course it is possible that altcoin only all this time waiting for the very moment when you can start to be implemented, while developing and price and all the features.

napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

In addition to Bitcoin for the long term, you can invest in Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin.These are the best options.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

In addition to Bitcoin for the long term, you can invest in Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin.These are the best options.

I also trust these old altcoins as they have already proved - they are great. Besides these tokens, I love Cardano, ICON, TRON, VeChain, OmiseGO, Credits, Qtum, and Stellar.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

I also trust these old altcoins as they have already proved - they are great. Besides these tokens, I love Cardano, ICON, TRON, VeChain, OmiseGO, Credits, Qtum, and Stellar.
I was already convinced of the prospects of the coin stellar and tron, But you should add pundi X to your list, because Until today this coin shows good results and hints at future prospects.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Graft (GRFT)

Like Electroneum, Graft has the potential to outperform the market going into 2019. That’s because it is solving a big problem that is hindering the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and that’s ease of access. Graft allows for instant settlements in any currency be it fiat or crypto.

This creates an incentive for merchants to integrate Graft into their systems. As this adoption takes shape, Graft will see significant value growth going into 2019. Another of its key strengths is that it is fungible. This is one of the most important features for the long-term growth of cryptocurrencies. So important that even Charlie Lee the guy behind Litecoin believes Litecoin and Bitcoin should look into it. As such, the fact that Graft is fungible will play a huge role in its long-term adoption by merchants.

Graft is also fully compliant to regulations. This will drive up its adoption rates in the future, and as its adoption levels grow, so will its value. At current prices, it has massive room for growth going into 2019. It has what it takes to break into the top 100, and, long-term investors stand to reap big.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

At the moment I do not buy coins for long-term storage, because I think that such investments need to be made only at the time when the market begins to recover.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

At the moment I do not buy coins for long-term storage, because I think that such investments need to be made only at the time when the market begins to recover.
What is the point of buying coins when the market is recovering and their price is also starting to grow? Another thing today, when all the coins are in the bottom color category.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
In your place, I would buy XYO Pundi X and Shivom (OMX).I am simply sure of their prospects and growth in 2-3 years.It's Up to you but I hold these coins and treasure them.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

2-3 years too long, it's better to choose what is definitely an altcoin that has fast movements such as bitcoin and ethereum it's more promising that it can hold long term
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Ethereum and Ripple are the coins that will be good to hodl especially if its long term. Both of the coin shows a lot of pump potential and I am positive that it can multiple its value once the bear market starts to recover. After 2 years, there will be a lot of coins that will die but those two I have mention will remain and be one of the most strongest alts.

akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

First of all this is the good step of you if you have do this for next 2-3 years then it can bring a good result for you, According to me NEO, EOS, ETH, BTC would be a good choice. So buy this and hold for next 2-3 years.
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

For the present the great altcoin to hold is ripple (xrp), bitcoin and eth coin they have a decent estimation of a coin when they pump it is too high and you can acquire huge similar to alternate coins when they pump the esteem is just little. This one I have dependably check how the value function and it is pleasant when it pumps.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I would consider long term investments such as Ethereum and EOS. Both coins deserve a good place in the top and their performance is likely to grow over time.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

Time shows that holding alts wasnt a good idea, otherwise u sold it in early January lol. I think this crazy volatility dont make you sleeping calmly.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Yeah, that's a good option. Of altcoins, you can still look at the waves, aelf is also a good project. And of course the ETH.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Ethereum, IOTA, Cardano and EOS
i believe all cryptocurrencies above will be growing hard in the next 2-3 years my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

you can hodl xrp, eos, neo and some other top20 coins. but you need to learn basic technics like 4h ma50 and check it time to time. it is about on where you buy and where you sell. you need to buy and sell at its best place to gain more profit.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

top 10 altcoins are the best choice for long-term investment and for me the best will be ethereum and Ripple going forward, maybe next year will be the beginning of ethereum and Ripple rise to soar.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

definitely need to hold NEO, STRATIS and WAVES. they will give excellent growth in the next 3 years. this is one of the most promising coins

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: