Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
ashiqahmad

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

if we judge the past history of bitcoin then bitcoin has got a lot of interest of people and the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly due to interest of people in bitcoin. from this experienced we can say that bitcoin become more famous in the whole world in next five year with an excellent rate. good luck for the bitcoin future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

On the next five years, I am seeing the success of bitcoin. Yes it is now already successful because of its very amazing price and very fast climb. But I think it grow more up high. If now it double or triple its user still not all people knows it. Five years from now, almost all people are using it and there will be less or no more people that will hesitate and against digital currency plus the government that will also use and promote it. About its price, it will be very high and I can’t predict how high would it be because it easily increase in every second. Actually I was so surprise when it reaches 5000$ easily and fast, what more after five years.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

On the next 5 years this bitcoin will become bless due to good condition of this coin in the market, most probably their price were increase twice or thrice this coming November. Moreover I believe that this coming segwit happen, i know that more raising up of price are surely happened. I believe that bitcoin value were crawling up to the $10000, I trust bitcoin that's why I think this company will continue for long run of time.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

The next couple of years are going to dictate the direction crypto currencies take. Expect more regulation, bans on icos, closures and seizures, but most importantly more adoption. Adoption will be the deal breaker and could make bitcoin unstoppable it terms of value and price.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

I am looking forward for the next 5 years of bitcoin. And I think that bitcoin would be so high at that time. Don't wonder if it took new ath at 1,000,000 usd. Well it is so overwhelming on that price. In fact I'm overwhelmed at this price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

Whatever the case will happen, Bitcoin will be the most popular currency in the world. I think in 5 years, Bitcoin will be used for in the maximum number of countries and most of the people will get involved with this platform.
I also believe that Bitcoin will be the most profitable and successful business hub in both virtual and real world. Already Bitcoin has got a prosperous position across the world. it has added a lucrative amount of price value in recent times so it can be predicted that Bitcoin will also continue that trend.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:25:03 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

5 years is a very long time so it’s kind of impossible to make detailed, specific predictions. The only thing I can confidently say is that the price will be significantly higher than it is today.
simple but yet so meaningful words for such person who trusted this system, as we look forward from our investment I also agree that the value
will continue to grow and for sure it will much higher than what we are seeing today 5 years really a long time to improved the system and to
gain more supporters.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Next 5 years for Bitcoin are going to be great. So many people are already starting to talk about Bitcoin right now and governments and banks are realizing they can't mess with it.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

5 years that's not short time.. I think in 5 years many countries are legalizing bitcoin and maybe that my country includes, the prices of bitcoin can more stable, and I think in five years I have many profit from bitcoin..
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

If to take in view that Bitcoin's price are raising so fast Bitcoin is going to cost 50000$ as minimum in next few years. The demand for crypto-currencies is growing and banning of ICOs and exchangers doesn't stops Bitcoin. I think in next five years Bitcoin and crypto-currencies will become more usual things and more people will know it and will be in that world. I expect to see crypto-currencies regulation by countries, everything is going to be managed so to crypto wouldn't use for criminal activity.
karmamiu

Merit: 351

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

If we look at it, honestly we can actually witness the future and its potential. In short it will be increasing, in demand, and future for all of us and considered as a future currency, but there is no guarantee for all of that, we can dream for it in advance or for the future but there is no assurance to it, and better if we do not assume for it so much, but we just keep on going on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

wow bitcoin already 9 years? its great i dont realize it. bitcoin right now becoming popular than before and i think next 5 year will be a great time for tell to every one what is bitcoin and how its work, and maybe next 5 years offline merchant, like restaurant,hotel,and many other will accept bitcoin as payment

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

5 years that's not short time.. I think in 5 years many countries are legalizing bitcoin and maybe that my country includes, the prices of bitcoin can more stable, and I think in five years I have many profit from bitcoin..
In the span of 5 years, I believe bitcoin to more stronger and powerful than ever before. The prices would be touching the sky establishing new ATHs making it more sustainable. Also, it would be legalized in many of the nations and undergo many transformations for its betterment since its demand and popularity among people will be kept on increasing...The time will be a boon for the traders and render them a huge amount of profit.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

thanks

For me aside from the obvious rise of the value I could surely say that more countries will accept and not accept the bitcoin, the first one would be for the reason that they would not want their country to left behind the ride, the latter one's are very frightful that this technology will eventually control their economical status especially the value of their fiat currency.

But for me whatever happens I know that this technology will definitely change our lives for the better why for it gives us the option to be free and liberated from the shackles of the past, we just need to learn and hone our skills for us to take advantage of this technology.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

According to me in the upcoming five years bitcoin is going to rise by an unimaginable margin and might face some serious obstacles in the mean time but would always over come it,it is also going to be a lot more popular and a lot more people will start investing in it.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

Off course that would be way lot, and looking at the current rates of incriminating I'm feeling that I could just buy house with two to three bitcoins sold after five years rate. Lols. That's really possible in first place. I mean what are the odds, many! It's well know that bitcoin popularity will keep increasing day by day and five years after that would be so much that even we can expect half of the population into bitcoin. That's going to be perfect market cap and with that increases the price too.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

after 5 years:  i should have bought while it was cheap  Cool
Anwar22

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

thanks
My opinion is next 5 years bitcoin price increase and it's popularity increase. Why-not it's demand increase day by day. I believe that all the countries of the world it accept after some days. Then bitcoin will only one crypto currency in the world.
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

thanks
I don't think that bitcoin will have the same value in next five years because more stable currency are available which will suerly replace bitcoin.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:22:09 PM

thanks

after what has happened to bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise in the long term. even the value could reach double that of the current price. not an impossible thing for the next five years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: