Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:18:11 AM

Hey, to each his own! We've all got our own predictions. I feel extremely confident in bitcoin being over $100k in five years. I'd surprised if it isn't 6 digits in five years.
Would you bet all of your money on that though?

haha since when are we betting all our money on the price?
I wouldn't bet all my money on any specific price prediction on bitcoin or anything else in the world.

But I will say I feel 90% sure the price will be over $100k in 5 years (personally I think it will probably happen in 4 years around the end of 2021). And I do plan to hold most of my bitcoin until the price is $100k, at which point I'll slowly start selling in order to diversify my portfolio, and I expect to start doing this in less than 5 years.
Interesting approach, I've gone the opposite way. Went with altcoins until I cracked $1000k then started diversifying into safer assets like Bitcoin and stocks. Probably add some real estate as well.

cool good job. I messed around with altcoins a bit, but always eventually ended up losing bitcoin from that. So now I'm just taking my losses and sticking with the sure thing. Figure I can hit a million dollars in the next few years with the bitcoins I have now.
Did you trade or did you hold though? I don't trade because it takes too much time, messes with tax reports, and is very risky. With long-term investing I've been doing quite well though, even if it took quite a bit of effort and research to stay safe.

Yeah I traded. First I made some coin, then lost some, then made some, then the alt market crashed recently and I lost a lot.
Ah I see. That's why I dislike trading. If you want to do it manually you need years of experience to not lose money, and I don't feel like spending years to practice manual trading. I'm working on a bot for daytrading since I will be able to use the programming and Math skills that I learn from that for other projects as well, while trading would only be useful for trading. And I don't want to sit at my computer 24/7 for the rest of my life to trade some digital assets.
But anyways, if that was your experience maybe try investing in some altcoins for the long run? Even a small portion of your Bitcoins could help you significantly increase your profits, and investing is a very useful skill since the thought process required to do it successfully is useful for learning anything in this world.
Well I think if see the past performance of bitcoin so in this short time bitcoin achieved such a big goals and I think it’s not possible for any other crypto I think bitcoin is one the currency will lead the world currency in future and there is no doubt that bitcoin will survive for ever because bitcoin still have a lot of countries left to reach there so I think next five year are very important for bitcoin.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wismases

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

For next 5 years. Bitcoin deserves to be an industry in itself, especially in the worldweb. Because, we all know fantastic bitcoin marketcap enables bitcoin to be adopted in daily life systems.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

For next 5 years. Bitcoin deserves to be an industry in itself, especially in the worldweb. Because, we all know fantastic bitcoin marketcap enables bitcoin to be adopted in daily life systems.
.i think bitcoin going to rise in next five years.because value of bitcoin increasing day by day.We don't know how much the value will increase every year but we have a historical record that shows very good gains over those 9 years even with all of the volatility.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

Yeah I traded. First I made some coin, then lost some, then made some, then the alt market crashed recently and I lost a lot.
Ah I see. That's why I dislike trading. If you want to do it manually you need years of experience to not lose money, and I don't feel like spending years to practice manual trading. I'm working on a bot for daytrading since I will be able to use the programming and Math skills that I learn from that for other projects as well, while trading would only be useful for trading. And I don't want to sit at my computer 24/7 for the rest of my life to trade some digital assets.
But anyways, if that was your experience maybe try investing in some altcoins for the long run? Even a small portion of your Bitcoins could help you significantly increase your profits, and investing is a very useful skill since the thought process required to do it successfully is useful for learning anything in this world.
Well I think if see the past performance of bitcoin so in this short time bitcoin achieved such a big goals and I think it’s not possible for any other crypto I think bitcoin is one the currency will lead the world currency in future and there is no doubt that bitcoin will survive for ever because bitcoin still have a lot of countries left to reach there so I think next five year are very important for bitcoin.
There is no doubt that Bitcoin won't survive forever. We don't trade with sea shells or precious metals anymore today either. Bitcoin will be no different and will eventually find itself replaced by something else. It might take a very long time, but nothing is forever.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

I've heard a lot of 'experts' recommend holding Bitcoin as possibly the most important part of a cryptocurrency portfolio. Many people expect Bitcoin to continue to increase in value because it's the most established cryptocurrency and it is designed to be deflationary.

We don't know how much the value will increase every year but we have a historical record that shows very good gains over those 9 years even with all of the volatility.
Yes its true. Aside from that since the bitcoin launched it never stop to improve. Every now and then, bitcoin introduce a new feature about it. And being the most decentralize cryptocurrency is one of the best about bitcoin. Because by this system you can monitor the improvement that bitcoin had doing in the digital community.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

I've heard a lot of 'experts' recommend holding Bitcoin as possibly the most important part of a cryptocurrency portfolio. Many people expect Bitcoin to continue to increase in value because it's the most established cryptocurrency and it is designed to be deflationary.

We don't know how much the value will increase every year but we have a historical record that shows very good gains over those 9 years even with all of the volatility.
Yes its true. Aside from that since the bitcoin launched it never stop to improve. Every now and then, bitcoin introduce a new feature about it. And being the most decentralize cryptocurrency is one of the best about bitcoin. Because by this system you can monitor the improvement that bitcoin had doing in the digital community.
We all see bitcoin in the positive vision. Since the bitcoin was born manybof investor come and try to make money in BTC. And as a result they really earn a big profit from it. Aside from that bitcoin community is becoming bigger and bigger that why the BTC as also continue to improve.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

The bitcoin community is getting widened regularly, which clearly shows the growth happening with it. The same will continue for years making the upcoming years the best for bitcoin. In specific the focus is towards 2020 and 2022 for some sort of reasons from the experts. Based on the fact those were falling within the upcoming 5 years, so surely growth will be promising.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

I think bitcoin is currency that is strongest development in the world . And bitcoin will be used popular

Yes, expecr that thing. Because nowadays bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger and become more popular in the world. It's value is also pumping and pumping although hardfork was appeared in a couple of weeks i believe that after that hardfork the bitcoin will be rise again and become more powerful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

thanks

For the next five years, if people still use and seek bitcoin I think it is just like the normal thing thay happened. There will be ups and downs but still its price remains high. So many people are also getting involved to bitcoin after they discover it. The more demand the higher its price. By that time I also think bitcoin is already legal in country I belong. Then other powerful and influential countries are already using bitcoin as currency, as a thing for exchange to products and services also. But popularity is also the root of problems. Maybe some will discourage bitcoin, ban using it like the goverment etc.

Well, I am not good of guessing about what will happened in the future but base on what I've seen, the uneven movement of bitcoin's price still unpredictable. If bitcoin price bubble, it really goes in bubble. But when if falls, it really decreases its price. If people still hold on bitcoin, maybe there is a chance that it will grows much higher than what we expect today and if not, well, let's wait what will happened.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:34:54 PM

The bitcoin community is getting widened regularly, which clearly shows the growth happening with it. The same will continue for years making the upcoming years the best for bitcoin. In specific the focus is towards 2020 and 2022 for some sort of reasons from the experts. Based on the fact those were falling within the upcoming 5 years, so surely growth will be promising.
Firstly, Bitcoin has really surprised me with the unexpected this year and I never really imagined it could have gotten this huge before the end of this year, which still shows sign of even increasing from what I can see on the chart presently. The correction did not stay for long and any possibility of it hitting past $7600, then we may have to start looking at another ATH, or else, there may be a huge correction which would be a good time to buy more.

However, it is too early to start predicting what would happen in the next 5 years and I am sure as long as bitcoin core chain wins the upcoming fork, then the next few years would be massive.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:40:40 PM

I think Bitcoin turned a corner this year in terms of worldwide acceptance as a viable investment and as a legitimate new technology. Even if the majority of people don’t understand Bitcoin, I believe they recognize that it’s here to stay and is going to shake up the banking system.

We’ve seen the price increase seven fold this year with no significant correction. Even though we know there will be volatility, I think the sentiment is very positive that Bitcoin will eventually reach $50,000 to $100,000 within the next 5 years.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:53:52 PM

thanks

It is impossible to know what it is going to happen with bitcoin since there are so many factors at play but at the same time the history of bitcoin show to us that no matter what happens to bitcoin, bitcoin always comes stronger than before, so I think that the most likely outcome is that bitcoin has an higher price in 5 years than the current price which is something incredible if we consider that the price of bitcoin is already high enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:44 AM

Bitcoin's price have always surprised me in the past. The rising of the price from the beginning of the 2017 was incredible.

It will be great to see its price above of $10000 in the future years.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

thanks
I think it will be more exoensive 5 years from now. Its market value is now increasing continuously as its demand is getting higher tigether with its growing community since it is becoming more popular to more people. The high rate of increase on its value is something to look forward with in the future. As it become more expensive, it will be more profitable to us, its users and investors.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

thanks
Bitcoin makes its own history which bitcoin is always breaching the wall always and always increasing the way people like it the demand of bitcoin is increasing too which people are thinking about what is bitcoin they becoming confuse and other business man adopting bitcoin to start business with it. And they having a great profit.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

thanks
I think it will be more exoensive 5 years from now. Its market value is now increasing continuously as its demand is getting higher tigether with its growing community since it is becoming more popular to more people. The high rate of increase on its value is something to look forward with in the future. As it become more expensive, it will be more profitable to us, its users and investors.
Maybe, the bubble growth of Bitcoin can be end before next 5 years. You also knew the Bitcoin price has pumped since few cents to several thousand dollars, so I think this bubble can burst anytime when the traders forget the old price of Bitcoin.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

most likely the rise of bitcoin in the next 5 years will probably increase by 60% because this factor covers the development of the world economy as well, so it would be better if we all HODL bitcoin right now

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

I think for the next 5 years bitcoin will become virtual currency that is being sought-search many people all over the world because with an increasingly high price bitcoin make investors interested in the bitcoin. maybe that's why bitcoin will always be superior than the other coin. 5 years then maybe price will be on the level of the bitcoin highest at $20k.ni it will probably happen if the price of the bitcoin experienced no down
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:09 PM

most likely the rise of bitcoin in the next 5 years will probably increase by 60% because this factor covers the development of the world economy as well, so it would be better if we all HODL bitcoin right now

Not only 60% with it's price but mostly it's going to happen with the users, there's no exact and accurate stats for how many we are now in the bitcoin ecosystem. And 60% growth is possible on the next 5 years and the price can even go up to $50,000 by that time so it's a yes that holding bitcoin right now is the finest thing to do.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

It will almost certainly climb much more than just 60% in the next 5 years if Bitcoin doesn't get replaced, which is not likely. In 2023 we should easily see 50-150k per Bitcoin. I'm more interested in a small amount of altcoins though. There are quite a few that without a doubt will last for many years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: