Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

If things will go well between those years then I'm predicting that it's any amount from $300k-$500k. All the riches of this world will be invested on bitcoin and I'm imagining all those billionaires that will join this new revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

$50k, worth to invest now?
In Bitcoin? Or altcoins?

Asking him with bitcoin or alt coins? Obviously we are on the speculations board for bitcoin so it's $50k investing for bitcoin. If you can avail the price now, just invest with it forget it for 5 years from now and you'll definitely get 100 - 1,000 % return.
100% in 5 years is pretty damn weak though. Can get more with stocks with more safety.

Yeah five years will be more like 2000% return for bitcoin
That could be a little too much, but it's probably not too far off if things keep going the same way.

I don't think its a little too much. Low to mid 100-thousand. Sounds about right for 5 year from now. I'd expect bitcoin to pass $100k in 4 years probably.
I honestly would be surprised if that happened, but I wouldn't plan my life around that prediction. Five years is a large amount of time in crypto, and we don't know if or how regulators would try to bring crypto down yet.

Hey, to each his own! We've all got our own predictions. I feel extremely confident in bitcoin being over $100k in five years. I'd surprised if it isn't 6 digits in five years.
Every one they are doing their prediction about bitcoin some of them say what will be the price 2018 and someone are saying how was bitcoin in 2017 so it’s very hard to tell exact price of bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and its related with market trade if the trade is good so the price will be high if its low so the price will be high but its fact that after 5 years bitcoin will be more strong than ever.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

It is certainly not easy to predict bitcoin in the next 4 years which we would expect if bitcoin will continue to grow, as the population and popularity of bitcoin continue to increase and increase in each country and this will certainly have a positive impact on bitcoin progress.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
I think that in five years bitcoin is going to finally reach the mainstream, not everyone is going to accept it but bitcoin is going to reach a critical mass of individuals and business will have no other option but to accept bitcoin as a way of payment.
Even if it's not going to be accepted directly, all the crypto cards will make spending crypto a breeze. A lot of people will probably get upset once they realize that they have to declare taxes though.
Well, it comes with the territory, if we want bitcoin to be accepted than that means that we will have to accept a certain level of government regulation, it sucks but it seems a worthy trade if you ask me, those who want to avoid taxes with their bitcoin will probably still be able to find a way to do it but they re going to be a minority.
Luckily for those that you don't need to charge your favourite crypto card with your entire crypto portfolio. Wink
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:05:42 PM

It is certainly not easy to predict bitcoin in the next 4 years which we would expect if bitcoin will continue to grow, as the population and popularity of bitcoin continue to increase and increase in each country and this will certainly have a positive impact on bitcoin progress.

It's not easy to predict the price of bitcoin.Since bitcoin is a decentralized one,it's price can't be controlled by any one.So it may reach of 100k$,whose know.When the year start the price of bitcoin is struggles to reach 2000$.Now just check it's value is around 11k$,nearly 5 times development in a year.If it continues it will reach 100k$ sure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

From my views the next five year of bitcoin is so bright and superb for bitcoin because recently the demand of bitcoin is so increase by the people so that the price of bitcoin is also increases very rapidly and reaches to top in last few month. But the future of anything cannot be decided by anyone it depend on the luck so that the future of bitcoin is also depends on luck it cannot be sure that the future of bitcoin is brilliant in future it depend on the public demand

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

From my views the next five year of bitcoin is so bright and superb for bitcoin because recently the demand of bitcoin is so increase by the people so that the price of bitcoin is also increases very rapidly and reaches to top in last few month. But the future of anything cannot be decided by anyone it depend on the luck so that the future of bitcoin is also depends on luck it cannot be sure that the future of bitcoin is brilliant in future it depend on the public demand
I would consider the next 5 years shrouded in mystery. If Bitcoin is still around 5 years from now it will most likely stay for several decades.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

I would consider the next 5 years shrouded in mystery. If Bitcoin is still around 5 years from now it will most likely stay for several decades.
The truth is even frightening to think about what might happen in the next five-year period, because if you analyze the past year, I can say that Bitcoin has grown almost 20 times, from September last year.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

Yes, bitcoin has been spend its 9 years with a good running, but within 2 or 3 years bitcoin has gotten too much popularity and price wise bitcoin has break the record. So if now i compare coming 5 years then people will give more attraction to bitcoin and bitcoin will be gone up and up. I am certain now the time has gone when bitcoin was under $1000, now the time is coming when we will see bitcoin rise up $10000.   
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

I think other coins will steal some of the thunder away form Bitcoin in the future as some like Ethereum can do more. But I can still see a 25k - 35k Bitcoin in 5 years time.
I think that prediction is low for five years, to me it seems the price could reach that value in one or two years tops, personally I would like for bitcoin to slow down so it gives more time to accumulate bitcoin before it skyrockets but if bitcoin wants to make us rich that soon I do not have a problem with that.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

If things will go well between those years then I'm predicting that it's any amount from $300k-$500k. All the riches of this world will be invested on bitcoin and I'm imagining all those billionaires that will join this new revolution.

Could be. That is if the other investors that is in bitcoin now will not withdraw after that such amount.
That is one hell of big number and I dont think someone will still stay seeing that much profit they have been to.
That is also the one big problem that bitcoin will be taking. The panics and the people that are already at their satisfied number to get out.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

I think other coins will steal some of the thunder away form Bitcoin in the future as some like Ethereum can do more. But I can still see a 25k - 35k Bitcoin in 5 years time.
I think that prediction is low for five years, to me it seems the price could reach that value in one or two years tops, personally I would like for bitcoin to slow down so it gives more time to accumulate bitcoin before it skyrockets but if bitcoin wants to make us rich that soon I do not have a problem with that.
I think it is reasonable predictions. 25k-35k is an ideal figure for sustainable development. Bitcoin should not increase too fast, it will lead to many instabilities.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

Bitcoin price in 5 years will be minimum $100k, but honestly $100k could definitely fall in the next 2 or 3 years. Price could be $200k or more in 5 years.

If bitcoin continue to be this way (pumps easily even though it experience some dump), yes 100k US Dollar is possible in the next two (2) to three (3) years. Bitcoin is a very strong crypto and I did not imagine that bitcoin will reach in 11K US Dollar in this year. Well I think no one see that coming. So unfortunately, in the next five (5) years the bitcoin price is something we never imagine.

By the near future, it is now possible that all people are using bitcoin. I now look to the possibility that the person who enter the crypto world early like in the year 2014 or 2015 or even this year are already US Dollar millionaires and billionaires that is if they knows how to handle their coin well.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

Maybe after 5 years bitcoin price is very hogh and for sure those people have a lot of bitcoin become millionaire. And I hope many online store even offline store accept bitcoin so the price will continue to increase in the future si we can make more profit. Bitcoin hve big future but we dont know when the price will increase or decrease so you need to be ready of what happen.
First of all the price of bit coin was less than even 500$ and now it has been reached up to almost 6000$ which is surely beyond our imagination so the people who had got much more bit coin at that time they are now the richest people so it  is also expected that these people’s property will be high and high.
I think five years are more than enough for bitcoin because bitcoin have almost nine years and in this nine years bitcoin have achieved a lot of goals and a lot of countries have accept bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal and recently some companies have also accepted bitcoin so demand of bitcoin is going high day by day so there is no doubt that in coming time some more countries will accept bitcoin just because of its great performance.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

thanks

I think everybody here will agree with me that it will be a constant run up. It will be increasing, but there will be several dumps sure.
It will go 100000$ definitely!
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

The number of BTC is fixed and it is 21M. each transaction has to be verified by Miners in order for it to be a valid transaction. Mining is very costly process and in return Miners get a reward with BTC. The difficulty of mining is getting higher and higher. My doubt is when we reach the limit of 21M, the difficulty of mining might be very costly and what if miners are no more interested in mining. Who will be there to verify transactions. Let's say however we hit the limit of 21M and then there is nothing to mine and then who is going to verify the transaction.
Tossiss

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

thanks
only 1 year made more effect than old 8 years
Next 5 years price will increase fast may be reach 50,000$
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:27 AM

The number of BTC is fixed and it is 21M. each transaction has to be verified by Miners in order for it to be a valid transaction. Mining is very costly process and in return Miners get a reward with BTC. The difficulty of mining is getting higher and higher. My doubt is when we reach the limit of 21M, the difficulty of mining might be very costly and what if miners are no more interested in mining. Who will be there to verify transactions. Let's say however we hit the limit of 21M and then there is nothing to mine and then who is going to verify the transaction.

If miners leave mining that is fine, then difficulty goes down and it becomes more profitable for those that still mine. That's not a problem. Also the 21M limit won't be hit for many decades.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

Bitcoin will be 6 digits in less than 5 years. I think in five years Bitcoin will be accepted by most major retailers online. It will be a normal payment option. It will be a pretty typical thing to use as payment and also to invest in.

Price in 5 years I think could be $200k
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

If miners leave mining that is fine, then difficulty goes down and it becomes more profitable for those that still mine. That's not a problem. Also the 21M limit won't be hit for many decades.
As far as I'm aware the difficulty takes a very long time to adjust downwards, unlike the very quick upward adjustments. So miners disappearing could cause a big problem. Don't quote me on this though, as I'm not 100% certain about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: