Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

next 5 years is going to be a desicion time period for crypto currencies.
As we can see most of economy related companies started to inves in blockchain technology i hope chart will be same as previous 5 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
Bitcoin is one the world's fastest growing investments without any doubt. It is the first and the master of all cryptocurrencies. It is also the most popular and most widely accepted crypto available in the market and you can expect good amount of growth from it in the future.
I think that Bitcoin has alot of potential to grow in the future and you can expect it's price to be above 15000$ within 5 or so years.

Thats good prediction. Are there any new coins can be fight against BTC and high potential to up like BTC
15k seems low for 5 years from now. It should be around 100k by 2027~2030 if we compare the performance to other tech indices, so 20-50k seems doable in a 5 year span.
These targets just become the truth when Bitcoin can gets accept from the government, I do not think the Bitcoin community can make Bitcoin reaches to these targets without support from the government. Bitcoin needs to be legally to has more investors.
Pretty sure governments are entirely irrelevant to Bitcoin. They either play along or they perish.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

Stable price and can Increase Again 1000$ every year
I think the bitcoin increase is more than $ 1000, if we measure by 2016 then the bitcoin increments reach $ 5000, I'm sure every year there will be a minimum increase of $ 5000, and 5 more years the price will reach more than 25k.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

Stable price and can Increase Again 1000$ every year
I think the bitcoin increase is more than $ 1000, if we measure by 2016 then the bitcoin increments reach $ 5000, I'm sure every year there will be a minimum increase of $ 5000, and 5 more years the price will reach more than 25k.
I'm expecting around 20 to 50k in 5 years too. Could be a lot more because of how easy it is to enter the crypto market, but actually expecting more than that range would be very wishful dreaming.
akd_dadi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

In the next five years, there will be a lot of Bitcoin forks, a soft forks, a hard forks, a networks splits ans a chain split but because of this the Bitcoin's value is still high it could reach as high as 50k USD, but it will take a lot of struggles, up and downs. There will be more banning, bashing, take-downs,regulation and any other anti-bitcoin activities but if we are still optimistic bitcoin will still stay strong and keep standing still through  the test of times Bitcoin is the king after all.

Recently I have become more skeptical about Bitcoin. Not the technology of the blockchain, obviously, but the actual currency itself. See, it is so easy to create a new coin/token these days that almost anyone can do it. Will Bitcoin persevere despite others making better coins already? I mean there are countless coins with better technology than Bitcoin, and it is only getting more so like this by the day. I just don't see how Bitcoin would be able to continue dominating all other coins when it lags behind in practical use.

I wonder this also. I think it may become, if it hasn't already, an asset rather than a functional everyday coin. On the other hand, it is commonly used as the common currency in trades, ALT1:BTC -> BTC:ALT2, but then so too is ETH.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

I am very optimistic about value bitcoin and especially about application in daily life. Because very dancing, making transaction more simple and at a relatively low cost. Probably next 5 years, x10 bitcoin users grow from now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
Bitcoin is one the world's fastest growing investments without any doubt. It is the first and the master of all cryptocurrencies. It is also the most popular and most widely accepted crypto available in the market and you can expect good amount of growth from it in the future.
I think that Bitcoin has alot of potential to grow in the future and you can expect it's price to be above 15000$ within 5 or so years.
Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency world, but it is the first project can succeed after released. You can research again the history of the cryptocurrency world, it can find easily through Google and I do not think you need to spend much time for that.
Well if we see the history of bitcoin so in a short time bitcoin achieved his targets and goal although during this time bitcoin face different fork and challenges even china banned bitcoin but bitcoin fight against all these and now bitcoin price and stability is on top of all other currency so in next five years bitcoin will be best of the best.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

Unimaginable growth is going to be there in 5 years. It will be a main currency used in all the countries. Bitcoin transaction will be happening as like other local fiats. The status of bitcoin users will truly have a great change in lifestyle, wealth and etc. Mining and trading bitcoins will become so popular.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:14:21 AM

Unimaginable growth is going to be there in 5 years. It will be a main currency used in all the countries. Bitcoin transaction will be happening as like other local fiats. The status of bitcoin users will truly have a great change in lifestyle, wealth and etc. Mining and trading bitcoins will become so popular.

Yes.It is unpredictable.Now one now how long the road go.Even it will reach the mile of 20k$ at that time.Many country currency will be a bitcoin.Many will became a Millionaire  or Billionaire with the help of bitcoin.For that they have to do only one thing.It's HODL and Hold.If they hold for long means,they will gain a lot from it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

I can't predict exactly, whatever how much.. which obviously I believe it seems bitcoin price will tend leads to higher than before, and hopefully bitcoin continues to be in demand by many investors who investing in it, and no rumors or news that could be affect to many people responding to bitcoin till can to weakening bitcoin which clearly has been proven can promising a decent profits.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

thanks
One cannot say the exactly what amount or value of Bitcoin in the next five years to come, but what am optimistic about is that in the next five years Bitcoin value should be stable at $10,000 and will be a good one for whoever can hold from now till that time.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Why would mining Bitcoins become popular? It's already impossible to make any reasonable profits by mining for the vast majority of people...
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

thanks
One cannot say the exactly what amount or value of Bitcoin in the next five years to come, but what am optimistic about is that in the next five years Bitcoin value should be stable at $10,000 and will be a good one for whoever can hold from now till that time.
5 years from now I strongly support bitcoin in crypto currency community, also I believe that their value is more expensive compared today. Hoping for more successful bitcoin, it was a long road for you I know you can't stopped help many people.
I just want to enjoy more your company so I decided to buy much bitcoin and hold it for long time, I truly believe that their price in the future was much bigger.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Maybe after 5 years bitcoin price is very hogh and for sure those people have a lot of bitcoin become millionaire. And I hope many online store even offline store accept bitcoin so the price will continue to increase in the future si we can make more profit. Bitcoin hve big future but we dont know when the price will increase or decrease so you need to be ready of what happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Maybe after 5 years bitcoin price is very hogh and for sure those people have a lot of bitcoin become millionaire. And I hope many online store even offline store accept bitcoin so the price will continue to increase in the future si we can make more profit. Bitcoin hve big future but we dont know when the price will increase or decrease so you need to be ready of what happen.
We're already seeing gigantic offline stores accepting Bitcoin, at least in Japan. You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin at every single Bic Camera in Japan since this year.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:32:55 PM

thanks
Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency world, but it is the first project can succeed after released. You can research again the history of the cryptocurrency world, it can find easily through Google and I do not think you need to spend much time for that.
Well if we see the history of bitcoin so in a short time bitcoin achieved his targets and goal although during this time bitcoin face different fork and challenges even china banned bitcoin but bitcoin fight against all these and now bitcoin price and stability is on top of all other currency so in next five years bitcoin will be best of the best.
5 years is a long time for prediction, are you sure the price of Bitcoin still be high after 5 years? Just the Chinese government decided to banned the ICO market, most of the traders had worried and dumped the price of Bitcoin to below $3,000. I can not imagine the situation Bitcoin gets ban from the government in future. Maybe, I never have chance to see the Bitcoin community again.
rodecnev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

I follow chandlerguo on twitter and he says that each person must have at least 1 BTC, and don't wait too long to buy, because the price tends to rise, consequently it will become more difficult to buy 1 unit. I will do what he says, save 1 BTC, even if i have to save until 2024. I remember reading these days that John McAfee believes that 1 BTC will be worth 500k in three years, and in my opinion he's a smart guy, it would be great if he's right
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:43 PM

I can't predict exactly, whatever how much.. which obviously I believe it seems bitcoin price will tend leads to higher than before, and hopefully bitcoin continues to be in demand by many investors who investing in it, and no rumors or news that could be affect to many people responding to bitcoin till can to weakening bitcoin which clearly has been proven can promising a decent profits.
In fact no one can give 100% correct prediction about bitcoin because of unstable price of bitcoin. But as the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time therefore we can predict that bitcoin will continue growing even after 5 years. I am hopeful that bitcoin price be trading above 20000$ after 5 years, because still bitcoin has too much potential to increase its price.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

In the next five years these things will happen:

More countries will regulate exchanges and bitcoin, which will be good because that normalizes it with the masses.
At least several more countries will make a legal currency like Japan did this year.
Institutional investors will start hopping on board, starting in 2018, also normalizing owning bitcoin and starting the real rise in price (2017 was just a prelude).
Lightning Network or some other solution will make micro payments and small buys feasible.
Amazon starts accepting Bitcoin, which leads to widespread acceptance as a means of payment on the internet. Many other companies follow.

Price predictions:

2018:    15-25k
2019:    30-45k
2020:    55-75k
2021:    80-105k
2022:    100-130k
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:01:01 AM

In the next five years, there will be a lot of Bitcoin forks, a soft forks, a hard forks, a networks splits ans a chain split but because of this the Bitcoin's value is still high it could reach as high as 50k USD, but it will take a lot of struggles, up and downs. There will be more banning, bashing, take-downs,regulation and any other anti-bitcoin activities but if we are still optimistic bitcoin will still stay strong and keep standing still through  the test of times Bitcoin is the king after all.

Recently I have become more skeptical about Bitcoin. Not the technology of the blockchain, obviously, but the actual currency itself. See, it is so easy to create a new coin/token these days that almost anyone can do it. Will Bitcoin persevere despite others making better coins already? I mean there are countless coins with better technology than Bitcoin, and it is only getting more so like this by the day. I just don't see how Bitcoin would be able to continue dominating all other coins when it lags behind in practical use.

This is a fairly correct observation, however, the network effect is hard to get.

Eg who will dev your chain....? will there be as many top devs interested in your chain as BTC? Will exchanges decide to implements it?

Past a certain point like BCH, or ETH where the uptake has been, every exchange, then ok. Where you coins offers little new....well...its kinda a dead end.

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: