Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
after what has happened to bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise in the long term. even the value could reach double that of the current price. not an impossible thing for the next five years.

Some guy`s come on this forum, make few lines very hard for understanding, and they
finish with "feel free to share your opinion"?! What?! And new comments without any sense
like this one I quoted are just coming and coming.
   I know that my English is not so good, but some of this thread creators should try a bit
more before posting something like this. I see others do not pay much attention on that,
I try to not say anything about it, but it pokes my mind sometimes.
   I have good opinion about next five years, and we are here cause we have good opinion
about it. Would we waste our time with bitcoins if we do not have good opinion about bitcoins?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

Five years from now, Bitcoin will be the king of digital currency (right now I consider the bitcoins as the crowned prince). It's demand will definitely increase and its market value will grow. The new generation will consider bitcoins as a necessity. The competition of other cryptos will end to show the reigning of bitcoins.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

In the next 5 year we believe that bitcoin is a one of the best currency in This world and all country support bitcoin . Already many company accept bitcoin with his payment . Now a days we see usa a full support bitcoin not only use a India support bitcoin. In the last 5 years latter bitcoin will be a more valuable for all and make a bright future for all.
Charyp

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

My first post on this forum  Smiley

Well I would also expect some trends up and down in the short term but the long term curve will probably go up ... in 5 years? Who can tell. My guess is mid 5 digit Range, let´s say something between 40k and 60k.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

thanks
I think, bitcoin 5 years ahead can be a strongest cryptocurrency. Because many people are already familiar and with bitcoin we can mining, trading, invest and shopping(just in few stores).

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

thanks

I think bitcoin is like a gold, bitcoin price will increase more after 5 more years. It can even reach $10,000 in the next 5 years.

Zeveru1001

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

thanks
Despite of bad english, you have a gpod question
Bitcoins have been giving us good profits from the year 2009 and still is continuing to do so. Bitcoins will get much high in some 5 years and the price will be great. Bitcoins are the best investment scheme ever and can give you a lot of profit
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

thanks

five years is a long enough time to invest bitcoin. this is a matter of time, if you are strong not to be tempted to sell it you will become rich. because in five years bitcoin can be three times the current price.

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

thanks
If were talking about the price, it would probably hit a high price in the next five years. But we never know, no one knows either.
To add up to my opinion, soon in that time there will be more country will accepts bitcoin and make legal in their country.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest virtual object so far, no one can break into it. Believe me for the coming years will be more surprises in bitcoin.

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

thanks
in 5 years the bitcoin have legit cloud minings and everybody are happy about that then im rich coming from bitcoin in that time i will also work and business in real life while i do bitcoin job or work for the securities of my family in money i will do harkwork now day by day to do what i want in next 5 years here in bitcoin
satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

On 09 Jul 2017 Bitcoin traded at low of $1883 , as on date it is trading at (14 Oct 2017), The least priced as per my opinion is $25000 to $30,000 .
But this movement will not be in straight line , there will be one deeper dip. I wonder about its move , I have no doubt if some one says it will reach $100000
Tjis price was predicted one year before by Pretcher the price Bitcoin is trading at now .
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:00 PM

I think Bitcoin will win in the whole world within next 5 years. Already bitcoin has gained huge popularity in the digital market.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

thanks

5 years is a very long time so it’s kind of impossible to make detailed, specific predictions. The only thing I can confidently say is that the price will be significantly higher than it is today.
Yes I agree 5 years is a very long duration for predicting about anything. We never know what's going to be happen in the next moment but predictions are always done with keeping in mind the present situation and the upcoming events. For a normal business or anything encouraged by the government 5 years is not a huge gape but for special things like bitcoin we need to keep many things in mind while going for any prediction.
Currently bitcoin is in a great swing but due to it vulnerability from many aspects predicting any future as long as 5 years is not wise nor easy.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:35:39 PM

As 5 year is very long period anything can happen anytime. No one can predict that what will gonna be happen in next 5 years. As we can see the  past data of BITCOINS there is a rapid increase in its price in some year and one can say that in coming 5years its price will be in sky .
It will be a king of all digital currencies in coming years as its demand is increasing day by day.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
hifarrer

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

Bitcoin will likely keep being number 1 for at least another year, yet it will be surpassed by other new cryptocurrencies with better technology.
And this is normal and it's how technology works. Bitcoin is the gateway to other cryptocurrencies now, therefore it will be strong for now but as soon as other exchanges start handling other cryptocurrencies or even better, as soon as people starts getting paid in cryptocurrencies, there won't be a need to buy bitcoin before buying other cryptos, so the marketcap for bitcoin will decrease.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

thanks
I believe bitcoin will reach fifty thousand dollars in the next five years. Its value will continue surging drastically with time and nothing can slow down the king of the crypto world. Bitcoin to the moon. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gtinvest

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

thanks

I dont know but pretty sure bitcoin can give better service than normal bank as their purpose at the beginning. About the price sure it can be more expensive than now because many people will find this cryptocurrency. I hope another coin can get balance with bitcoin as alternative . IMHO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:01:49 PM

Bitcoin will likely keep being number 1 for at least another year, yet it will be surpassed by other new cryptocurrencies with better technology.
And this is normal and it's how technology works. Bitcoin is the gateway to other cryptocurrencies now, therefore it will be strong for now but as soon as other exchanges start handling other cryptocurrencies or even better, as soon as people starts getting paid in cryptocurrencies, there won't be a need to buy bitcoin before buying other cryptos, so the marketcap for bitcoin will decrease.
yes we also can hope that even the bitcoin will be number one currency, but i think still we cannot say anything about it, because 5 years is really avery big time and anything can happen in this time. I think we can only hope that bitcoin will even continue reaising at that time because bitcoin stiall has very good potential to increase.
March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and of course the more fore, bitcoin increasingly in demand by everyone. if indeed convinced, could have invested in bitcoin now even though bitcoin prices are now high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: