Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:08:47 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

In the way bitcoin is presently going, and it keeps going like that it will hit over $50k-$70k. Bitcoin will have lots of people invest into it before that time, which will be a big impact to the price increases.

Which year did you mean for those price range?

If you say around 2030 and over, it's very normal, but if you mean around 2019-2020, we may not be able to see those high prices. We need a different story to achive it.
I like this way of thinking, and I think you're absolutely right.  Bitcoin's current story is only going to take us so far (I have no idea how far, but certainly it's limited).  In order to climb into the 5-digit price range and keep increasing, something fundamental is going to have to change.  Amazon adoption would be a good start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

Bitcoin in 5 years in terms of price? Most likely definitely a lot higher than where we are right now. Sure, there will be rise and dips, skyrockets and crashes, there definitely will be more FUD(and a lot of it), but at the end of the day the price will always most likely stabilize at some point one way or another after a lot of positive and negative news that may hugely affect the price.

In 5 years bitcoin will reach $50,000...
In this year alone 2017 bitcoin gained about 800% increase in value.
If you calculate that by five years then you'll see what i'm talking about.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

Hey, to each his own! We've all got our own predictions. I feel extremely confident in bitcoin being over $100k in five years. I'd surprised if it isn't 6 digits in five years.
Would you bet all of your money on that though?

haha since when are we betting all our money on the price?
I wouldn't bet all my money on any specific price prediction on bitcoin or anything else in the world.

But I will say I feel 90% sure the price will be over $100k in 5 years (personally I think it will probably happen in 4 years around the end of 2021). And I do plan to hold most of my bitcoin until the price is $100k, at which point I'll slowly start selling in order to diversify my portfolio, and I expect to start doing this in less than 5 years.
Interesting approach, I've gone the opposite way. Went with altcoins until I cracked $1000k then started diversifying into safer assets like Bitcoin and stocks. Probably add some real estate as well.

cool good job. I messed around with altcoins a bit, but always eventually ended up losing bitcoin from that. So now I'm just taking my losses and sticking with the sure thing. Figure I can hit a million dollars in the next few years with the bitcoins I have now.
credencecoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:49:27 AM

Fun to see predictions ranging from $25k to $100k to $500k ... cant wait Smiley

Did you guys know this is the man who invented the term "Hold On For Dear Life"?

Although not the word, that was a typo, Willhelm is the one who created the meaning of HODL.

Surely that needs noting in the History books!

Reference -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.msg4029851#msg4029851

Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:40 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

Bitcoin would pretty much widely known and sought after 5 years. And the pricing by then would be so high that we didn't anticipate it. Bitcoin always go well with time. So, no worries.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:47 AM

Bitcoin in 5 years in terms of price? Most likely definitely a lot higher than where we are right now. Sure, there will be rise and dips, skyrockets and crashes, there definitely will be more FUD(and a lot of it), but at the end of the day the price will always most likely stabilize at some point one way or another after a lot of positive and negative news that may hugely affect the price.

I agree. Even if the price has virtually increased with a little decrease here and there. I think bitcoin has yet to realize its full potential. Therefore, I foresee that its price would continue to go up. Hopefully, by then, recognition from people would be better, so it would be use more so than now.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:03:18 AM

thanks

Bitcoin would pretty much widely known and sought after 5 years. And the pricing by then would be so high that we didn't anticipate it. Bitcoin always go well with time. So, no worries.

Yes it's true that bitcoin is getting popular for the past year, and I'm sure if 5 more years will get more popular, maybe users will rise more than 500% in 5 more years, so this motivates us to invest bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TUs77777

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

I think that bitcoin is only waiting for growth.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:12:42 AM

thanks

Yes it's true that bitcoin is getting popular for the past year, and I'm sure if 5 more years will get more popular, maybe users will rise more than 500% in 5 more years, so this motivates us to invest bitcoin.
Whether the user ratio increases by 500% or not, surely can expect a good percentage of price increase in 5 years time. That too we have got a halving in between the 5 years which assure an increase in value. Let's wait for the days to experience the reality.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

Hey, to each his own! We've all got our own predictions. I feel extremely confident in bitcoin being over $100k in five years. I'd surprised if it isn't 6 digits in five years.

I wouldn't bet all my money on any specific price prediction on bitcoin or anything else in the world.

But I will say I feel 90% sure the price will be over $100k in 5 years (personally I think it will probably happen in 4 years around the end of 2021). And I do plan to hold most of my bitcoin until the price is $100k, at which point I'll slowly start selling in order to diversify my portfolio, and I expect to start doing this in less than 5 years.
Interesting approach, I've gone the opposite way. Went with altcoins until I cracked $1000k then started diversifying into safer assets like Bitcoin and stocks. Probably add some real estate as well.

cool good job. I messed around with altcoins a bit, but always eventually ended up losing bitcoin from that. So now I'm just taking my losses and sticking with the sure thing. Figure I can hit a million dollars in the next few years with the bitcoins I have now.
Did you trade or did you hold though? I don't trade because it takes too much time, messes with tax reports, and is very risky. With long-term investing I've been doing quite well though, even if it took quite a bit of effort and research to stay safe.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:43:49 PM

I predict Bitcoin to be at $100,000 in the next 5years. Many people are now getting alarmed from what the hell is bitcoin all about. I can see rich investors, hedge funds are now being invested in Bitcoin. Just take a look the volume increase of Bitcoin in the past few days, its so huge.

thanks
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

After 5 years, Bitcoins will be trading at $40,000.00 and it will be proper than ever . I can imagine , BTC will be sell and buy over the counter in all banks across the world. My prophesy.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

Did you trade or did you hold though? I don't trade because it takes too much time, messes with tax reports, and is very risky. With long-term investing I've been doing quite well though, even if it took quite a bit of effort and research to stay safe.

Yeah I traded. First I made some coin, then lost some, then made some, then the alt market crashed recently and I lost a lot.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

Yeah I traded. First I made some coin, then lost some, then made some, then the alt market crashed recently and I lost a lot.
Ah I see. That's why I dislike trading. If you want to do it manually you need years of experience to not lose money, and I don't feel like spending years to practice manual trading. I'm working on a bot for daytrading since I will be able to use the programming and Math skills that I learn from that for other projects as well, while trading would only be useful for trading. And I don't want to sit at my computer 24/7 for the rest of my life to trade some digital assets.
But anyways, if that was your experience maybe try investing in some altcoins for the long run? Even a small portion of your Bitcoins could help you significantly increase your profits, and investing is a very useful skill since the thought process required to do it successfully is useful for learning anything in this world.
thecodebear

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

Ah I see. That's why I dislike trading. If you want to do it manually you need years of experience to not lose money, and I don't feel like spending years to practice manual trading. I'm working on a bot for daytrading since I will be able to use the programming and Math skills that I learn from that for other projects as well, while trading would only be useful for trading. And I don't want to sit at my computer 24/7 for the rest of my life to trade some digital assets.
But anyways, if that was your experience maybe try investing in some altcoins for the long run? Even a small portion of your Bitcoins could help you significantly increase your profits, and investing is a very useful skill since the thought process required to do it successfully is useful for learning anything in this world.

Yeah that's true, maybe I'll just set aside like half a bitcoin for some long term altcoin investing and see how that goes. I would really like to eventually make back the coins, so we'll see! I'm not doing anything though until I see some signs of growth from the altcoin market again - hopefully after the fork it'll start to grow again.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:01:53 PM

Yeah that's true, maybe I'll just set aside like half a bitcoin for some long term altcoin investing and see how that goes. I would really like to eventually make back the coins, so we'll see! I'm not doing anything though until I see some signs of growth from the altcoin market again - hopefully after the fork it'll start to grow again.
Just be careful not to buy any pumped coins. A lot of people buy in during hypes and then get surprised when they end up losing money when all the long term holders start cashing out some profits.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:50:09 AM

Just be careful not to buy any pumped coins. A lot of people buy in during hypes and then get surprised when they end up losing money when all the long term holders start cashing out some profits.
Honestly, after trading in many cycles of this year, I understand holder or speculator can not make more money than the smart traders can sell their coin for every cycle. They do not hold any coin for long term, they have many plans and will sell coin when the price of crypto reaches highest price or breakout their target. Unlike holder, some holders will create a high target for long term because they thought they have spend a lot of time to wait the price increase.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

Bitcoin 5 years later will be more popular, because bitcoin price increases every year, bitcoin is widely discussed and attracts attention of many people. So, bitcoin will continue to exist not only for the next 5 years

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

thanks

For the next five years, if people still use and seek bitcoin I think it is just like the normal thing thay happened. There will be ups and downs but still its price remains high. So many people are also getting involved to bitcoin after they discover it. The more demand the higher its price. By that time I also think bitcoin is already legal in country I belong. Then other powerful and influential countries are already using bitcoin as currency, as a thing for exchange to products and services also. But popularity is also the root of problems. Maybe some will discourage bitcoin, ban using it like the goverment etc.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

In next 5 years, I think bitcoin is scattered in many people in different parts of the world. In fact, bitcoin can easily be spent on a modern store. Because, however cashless society needs something more practical as means payment every transaction. And bitcoin is perfectly satisfy for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: