Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

Bitcoin will continue to see some great gains in the next 5 years in terms of users and in price, there will be further adoption globally and we will start to see more and more countries and major corporations accepting bitcoin is legal tender. There will definitely be some fumbles along the way but the future is looking bright for BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

Bitcoin will continue to see some great gains in the next 5 years in terms of users and in price, there will be further adoption globally and we will start to see more and more countries and major corporations accepting bitcoin is legal tender. There will definitely be some fumbles along the way but the future is looking bright for BTC

Bitcoin it will be grownup the future it will Gianni for it. The next future all country it will use the bitcoin and more rotation to the bitcoin in the future it makes useful to growth you future. As it will give more information for the country how to handle the bitcoin. It will use the more people and it will ingress the value in the future. It will gather more information for the future. Bitcoin  it will go deterrent way. So it will not affect the other money you will exchange the money any time and any where.     

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
See I am damn sure that it will be much higher if compared to the current rate. But since you have asked this question to make profit then I would suggest you to buy other cyrpto currencies as well. After 5 years who knows even they can be worth the amount Bitcoin is currently. So that would be a huge profit for you.
We have many future for Bitcoin and you can not be sure the price of Bitcoin will be high in next 5 years.
Example the price of Bitcoin will be high in 2018 or 2019, but in 2020 till 2022, the price of Bitcoin will drop down by something and lower than current price.
So, can you still call the price of Bitcoin is high in next 5 years?
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

I am always optimistic with bitcoin in the future. For next 5 years, bitcoin sure be very familiar in people's ears. Because at that time bitcoin widely adopted as an alternative payment at various major merchants in the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

Five years is quite far from now what's better thing to do is to look and base what's going to be possible on the future with the current events of bitcoin. And as for the news I have seen this one https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/16/bitcoin-is-finally-buying-into-us-real-estate.html which will make the price of bitcoin increase again so those people that wants to buy their own real estate for sure will try out bitcoin payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

thanks

There are a lot of external factors to consider when speculating the price of bitcoins in the next 5 years. No one can actually predict its final value due to its volatile nature, but I do see bitcoin in the positive side in the next 5 years assuming that there will be no ICO banning on other countries, hard forks, or even prohibition from other countries. By looking it at the long-term perspective, it is paramount to invest right now if you aim on earning profit significantly. But do reminded that there is also the chance of its price decreasing without sudden notice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:57:43 PM

When it comes to bitcoin and since it is a global currency we would see exponential growth in the number of users and the merchants that accepts them,every market goes up and down on the way and that is nothing new,the market does goes down every once in a while when most of the users try to book their profits,i am sure the price will be five figures by five years time.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:47:19 AM

bitcoin will keeps on growing due to the rapid increase of the users today and investors, although since it is a global currency and is accepted closely to all nation but the fact is that nobodies tells about the growth of it because prices do varies it may comes up today and goes down by tomorrow. all my wishes to bitcoin is to be accepted by all nation with that it will continues booming.
Of course I understand that Bitcoin has a very huge potential and if not for all the incidents that have happened during all these years with Bitcoin, then its price would have already reached 10,000 dollars. I really hope that we will see a new maximum record even this year's course. I hope that the popularization of the crypto currency will not stand still and it will benefit not only from crypto currency but also from every user.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:45 AM

bitcoin in the next 5 year? i think it will be so popular and most of stores will accept bitcoin too.and the price of it will be atleast $10000 barrier. Now that bitcoin already reach $5800 barrier it's all over the net again but right now it's droping because there's a lot of people cashing out in order to make the price dump and then they will buy again so they can double up their money. And i think in the next 5 years satoshi nakamoto will reveal who he/she/them is .
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:02 AM

thanks
In the next 5 year the volume of Bitcoin community will increase and for sure its price will also increase and will become enormous. Yet, there will be a online store will accept it as payment. Bitcoin is tough to predict but we could foresight it if we conduct a intensive research.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:24:13 AM

I am always optimistic with bitcoin in the future. For next 5 years, bitcoin sure be very familiar in people's ears. Because at that time bitcoin widely adopted as an alternative payment at various major merchants in the world.

Yes, what I think is more people will know about bitcoin everyday and in 5 years bitcoin can be a popular online currency and bring cryptocurrency into top online currency too. If bitcoin become popular, people will use it to buy and sell on their daily life.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, bitcoin will be more popular and 5 more years users will reach more than 5% of the world's population so that 5-year bitcoin price will reach at least $ 50,000.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:51 PM

5 years is a very long time, especially in bitcoin’s life. I think we will have institutional investors coming in by that time and governments holding bitcoin. It will be wildly successful.

Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

thanks

The next 5 year for Bitcoin would really be about whether it will be used worldwide by establishment or not. I expect that most countries especially 1st world countries will adopt bitcoin to their market like what is happening to Japan and it's cryptoworld. In terms of pricing, it will be always filled with major dips and unexpected boost in pricing. Can't want for the coming years to unfold!

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

Bitcoin is now totally free from china's influence.It was previously the biggest deciding factor of bitcoin's future.But now,the danger is no more.Its really a good news for bitcoin progress.

But still,the way is not fully clear.Since bitcoin gold does not have miner support,it wouldn't have any impact on bitcoin's price.But,same is not the case with segwit 2x.It has almost 85%miners support and large companies support.But withdrawal of support to segwit 2x by F2Pool is a good development.

If bitcoin survives successfully after that,then there seems no ore obstacles for it.So,we could expect its price to skyrocket.If still the bullish trend continues,then bitcoin price may even cross $15,000 by next five years.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

thanks

The next 5 year for Bitcoin would really be about whether it will be used worldwide by establishment or not. I expect that most countries especially 1st world countries will adopt bitcoin to their market like what is happening to Japan and it's cryptoworld. In terms of pricing, it will be always filled with major dips and unexpected boost in pricing. Can't want for the coming years to unfold!
I still waiting the policies of the Japanese government for Bitcoin. Honestly, after the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin and use it for payment system of this country till today, I do not see much benefit for the Japan's economy. Maybe, Bitcoin can helps the popularity and creates more jobs about Bitcoin, Blockchain in Japan.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:13:24 PM

thanks

I still waiting the policies of the Japanese government for Bitcoin. Honestly, after the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin and use it for payment system of this country till today, I do not see much benefit for the Japan's economy. Maybe, Bitcoin can helps the popularity and creates more jobs about Bitcoin, Blockchain in Japan.

Do you need more proof? Already Japan is having one of the largest trade volumes as far as Bitcoins are concerned. And recently they had legalized 11 of the online crypto-exchanges. And the effect of this legalization on the Japanese economy will be evident after 1-2 years.
Bizzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

Im sure it will at least hit the 10.000 $ in the next 5 years, but the 100.000 $ prediction is not real in my opinion. More and more people are getting into it.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

I often hear some bitcoin holders hope who want bitcoin to have a high selling price in the future, but I don’t know how the future of bitcoin price will be, rise or fall, because no one can control the bitcoin price and it all depends on market ratio , demand and supply
Freedom24

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

In the next five years, there will be a lot of Bitcoin forks, a soft forks, a hard forks, a networks splits ans a chain split but because of this the Bitcoin's value is still high it could reach as high as 50k USD, but it will take a lot of struggles, up and downs. There will be more banning, bashing, take-downs,regulation and any other anti-bitcoin activities but if we are still optimistic bitcoin will still stay strong and keep standing still through  the test of times Bitcoin is the king after all.

Recently I have become more skeptical about Bitcoin. Not the technology of the blockchain, obviously, but the actual currency itself. See, it is so easy to create a new coin/token these days that almost anyone can do it. Will Bitcoin persevere despite others making better coins already? I mean there are countless coins with better technology than Bitcoin, and it is only getting more so like this by the day. I just don't see how Bitcoin would be able to continue dominating all other coins when it lags behind in practical use.

I think it’ll be difficult for new coins to beat bitcoin price and become better than bitcoin, even ETH cannot beat the bitcoin selling price and become better than bitcoin,  it’s the father of all coins because bitcoin is the originator to create other coins as digital money and bitcoin has go through so many difficult things to achieve its current high price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: