Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

for now bitcoin has reached more than $ 5000, and the development of bitcoin selling price from 5 years ago until now is growing very good, maybe in the next 5 years the the selling price of bitcoin will reach about $ 15000 - $ 20000 and it can improve someone’s economy from poor become better in the next  5 years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

seeing its growth rate from couple of months ,even after china statement to ban,bitcoin has caught its pace again.In coming 5 years its definitely going to be a lot more if same market trend continue.current rate is 4000$ something and in 5 years it could touch  20000 $. and maybe in future it will get legalized in more and more countries due to its increasing popularity and could be accept as currency in few countries.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

The next 5 year for Bitcoin would really be about whether it will be used worldwide by establishment or not. I expect that most countries especially 1st world countries will adopt bitcoin to their market like what is happening to Japan and it's cryptoworld. In terms of pricing, it will be always filled with major dips and unexpected boost in pricing. Can't want for the coming years to unfold!
I still waiting the policies of the Japanese government for Bitcoin. Honestly, after the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin and use it for payment system of this country till today, I do not see much benefit for the Japan's economy. Maybe, Bitcoin can helps the popularity and creates more jobs about Bitcoin, Blockchain in Japan.

Do you need more proof? Already Japan is having one of the largest trade volumes as far as Bitcoins are concerned. And recently they had legalized 11 of the online crypto-exchanges. And the effect of this legalization on the Japanese economy will be evident after 1-2 years.
Hmm... but I just see South Korea is the country has largest trade volume every day, do you have not mistaken? But I all agree with you, the Japanese economy will grow more, but not now, it needs more time to grow.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

Bitcoin is now totally free from china's influence.It was previously the biggest deciding factor of bitcoin's future.But now,the danger is no more.Its really a good news for bitcoin progress.

But still,the way is not fully clear.Since bitcoin gold does not have miner support,it wouldn't have any impact on bitcoin's price.But,same is not the case with segwit 2x.It has almost 85%miners support and large companies support.But withdrawal of support to segwit 2x by F2Pool is a good development.

If bitcoin survives successfully after that,then there seems no ore obstacles for it.So,we could expect its price to skyrocket.If still the bullish trend continues,then bitcoin price may even cross $15,000 by next five years.
Well I think now a days bitcoin is rocking and day by day it’s going to change his position from low to high now a days we know very well that bitcoin is accepted by some develop countries have already accepted bitcoin recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand so it’s very clear that bitcoin in next five year will cover all the rest of countries with strong hold and power.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

Bitcoin is now totally free from china's influence.It was previously the biggest deciding factor of bitcoin's future.But now,the danger is no more.Its really a good news for bitcoin progress.

But still,the way is not fully clear.Since bitcoin gold does not have miner support,it wouldn't have any impact on bitcoin's price.But,same is not the case with segwit 2x.It has almost 85%miners support and large companies support.But withdrawal of support to segwit 2x by F2Pool is a good development.

If bitcoin survives successfully after that,then there seems no ore obstacles for it.So,we could expect its price to skyrocket.If still the bullish trend continues,then bitcoin price may even cross $15,000 by next five years.
Well I think now a days bitcoin is rocking and day by day it’s going to change his position from low to high now a days we know very well that bitcoin is accepted by some develop countries have already accepted bitcoin recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand so it’s very clear that bitcoin in next five year will cover all the rest of countries with strong hold and power.
To be honest, Bitcoin is very famous and popular in many countries of Asia. China, Japan, South Korea, ... are large countries have big volume trading in the cryptocurrency market every day. Especially South Korea is just started in this year, but this country always top 1 area has highest volume trading.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

I am so exited about this heading. Next 5 years for bitcoin will be so good that you will be happy you bought bitcoin at $10000

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:30 PM

I am so exited about this heading. Next 5 years for bitcoin will be so good that you will be happy you bought bitcoin at $10000

That's right and just look at the growth of bitcoin since the beginning of this year as it has only grown higher and the reason behind it is the adoption level is going higher and more people are taking notice of it so we can expect the same in next few years as bitcoin will gain more popularity which will take price to maximum level.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:39 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:34:09 AM by stergium

for now bitcoin has reached more than $ 5000, and the development of bitcoin selling price from 5 years ago until now is growing very good, maybe in the next 5 years the the selling price of bitcoin will reach about $ 15000 - $ 20000 and it can improve someone’s economy from poor become better in the next  5 years
As no one can be so much sure about bitcoin for a single day, therefore i think it is not so easy es speculate about the price of bitcoin before 5 years, My personal view about the price of bitcoin will be that even after 5 years bitcoin price will be increasing continuously because even after 5 years peole will be adopting bitcoin as a currency and will be welling
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks

i am so glad bitcoin is increasing day by day and every store and sites start accepting it.  But there's a fact in bitcoin and everyone is aware about it .The facts it has no fix price. Good to see the price is 5000$ but we should always ready to face for upcoming events like China did in past. The ban of ICO in china decrease the price and upcoming hardfork increases its price.

Bitcoin price movement is so much dependent upon news and it is not so good thing in the long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

That's right and just look at the growth of bitcoin since the beginning of this year as it has only grown higher and the reason behind it is the adoption level is going higher and more people are taking notice of it so we can expect the same in next few years as bitcoin will gain more popularity which will take price to maximum level.
What is maximun level for Bitcoin? Haha so funny, this is the cryptocurrency market, so the definition highest price forever or limits for the price of Bitcoin is impossible. Everything can happen and any resistance price can breakout anytime. You must to remember that!
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

As in the above statement anything could happen in unexpected time period as well without any form of prior information. Possibly we need to have the patience to overcome the panic, because most of the time the digital assets move up and down without any form of sign.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright. It will be shine. Bitcoin price increase steadily and i am happy with that. According to my view its price will cross 7000$ by the end of November. Now its price is 6000$ and it good. It  provide a new hope to the investors and other new members. Many countries legalise it so it will be make a remarkable progress in next 5 years. If bitcoin tie up with different international banks companies like Microsoft intel Amazon Facebook then it will be good deal gor its future
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright. It will be shine. Bitcoin price increase steadily and i am happy with that. According to my view its price will cross 7000$ by the end of November. Now its price is 6000$ and it good. It  provide a new hope to the investors and other new members. Many countries legalise it so it will be make a remarkable progress in next 5 years. If bitcoin tie up with different international banks companies like Microsoft intel Amazon Facebook then it will be good deal gor its future
For the next 5 years of bitcoin, I expect it will more countries will be accepting bitcoin as payment and in terms of value, surely it will grow more. It will rise to high up again, even its popularity as well and the volume of the users, so the demand will grow together with its value.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

thanks

The next 5 year for Bitcoin would really be about whether it will be used worldwide by establishment or not. I expect that most countries especially 1st world countries will adopt bitcoin to their market like what is happening to Japan and it's cryptoworld. In terms of pricing, it will be always filled with major dips and unexpected boost in pricing. Can't want for the coming years to unfold!
I still waiting the policies of the Japanese government for Bitcoin. Honestly, after the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin and use it for payment system of this country till today, I do not see much benefit for the Japan's economy. Maybe, Bitcoin can helps the popularity and creates more jobs about Bitcoin, Blockchain in Japan.
Yes it’s true that bitcoin is now totally free from china influence and now it’s free and since bitcoin become free from china some other countries have accepted bitcoins and recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand so the world is going to accept bitcoin because they believe on bitcoin and they relished hat bitcoin can play a role in their economy so next five year bitcoin will be on the top of any other currency.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

In 5 years, i think Bitcoin will be widely known in the society, its features and implications in the community. Also increase in number and  greatly affects the lives of people using it.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

In 5 years later, bitcoin in the price will be high, many investors and many people will learn about bitcoin.
Every years bitcoin the price up and down. But if you learn every years you will see the graphic bitcoin always high.
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

I hope, what bitcoin after 5 years will grow up.  Very difficult predict it's value...bitcoin not predictable=)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:47:33 AM

thanks
The next 5 years in the lives of bitcoin is going to be wonderful and I have speculate that bitcoin may get $150,000 then.  We can all see from  beginning till now that bitcoin has been doing wonderful well and the future is very bright. However we may have alot of limitations and political attack in years to come but bitcoin is going to definitely outperform all of them. I have see that people that do not know how banking and financial work are the one calling bitcoin a fraud.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

thanks
The next 5 years in the lives of bitcoin is going to be wonderful and I have speculate that bitcoin may get $150,000 then.  We can all see from  beginning till now that bitcoin has been doing wonderful well and the future is very bright. However we may have alot of limitations and political attack in years to come but bitcoin is going to definitely outperform all of them. I have see that people that do not know how banking and financial work are the one calling bitcoin a fraud.
Bitcoin is not a fraud, but if you say it is a bubble growth, I can agree with these words.
Because Bitcoin is still a speculation type and use money to invest, you can say it is really a investment type like Gold.
Gold is stronger than Bitcoin and the price of Gold usually stable at high price (reasonable when it start to increases, unlike Bitcoin without any reason).

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

I can see that in the nest 5 years, bitcoin is already used by many countries and it will be the norm when you pay or buy something in the grocery store or restaurant. Also in 5 years from now, btc price would be $100k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: