Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 5 year for Bitcoin  (Read 7931 times)
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:24:21 PM

bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and of course the more fore, bitcoin increasingly in demand by everyone. if indeed convinced, could have invested in bitcoin now even though bitcoin prices are now high
why do not you give specific explanations of what affects bitcoin prices in order to stay up?
this is the reason why some people consider a post as spam,
because they only provide a post without concerning the title / topic they talk about in it.
bitcoin is a limited source of digital currency,
so the bit residual bitcoin makes bitcoin expensive

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Bitcoin will likely keep being number 1 for at least another year, yet it will be surpassed by other new cryptocurrencies with better technology.
And this is normal and it's how technology works. Bitcoin is the gateway to other cryptocurrencies now, therefore it will be strong for now but as soon as other exchanges start handling other cryptocurrencies or even better, as soon as people starts getting paid in cryptocurrencies, there won't be a need to buy bitcoin before buying other cryptos, so the marketcap for bitcoin will decrease.
yes we also can hope that even the bitcoin will be number one currency, but i think still we cannot say anything about it, because 5 years is really avery big time and anything can happen in this time. I think we can only hope that bitcoin will even continue reaising at that time because bitcoin stiall has very good potential to increase.
Bitcoin changed future and people look on currency. Bitcoin brought something new to people and for that it will stay in history forever. But i agree with Hifarrer. As he said, one day Bitcoin will be replaced with new technology, and that is just matter of time. That is how technology works, new and better things comes and replace old ones. There is no doubt that Bitcoin will be role model for future world currency, one currency for every part of the world. But that will not be Bitcoin. How much Bitcoin will it last, who can tell for certain...
bitfon

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Bitcoin in 5 years in terms of price? Hm, i really think It will reach huge heights, and it will cost from 500,000 dollars per 1 bitcoin.  Many countries will adopt it and it will be widely disseminated. Capitalization will reach 1,000 billion.

ForEasy.me пoмoгaeт aвтoмaтичecки и пo выгoднoй цeнe инвecтиpoвaть в Bitcoin и дpyгиe кpиптoвaлюты. Cтpaтeгия ycpeднeния paбoтaeт нa Bac. Haчнитe ceйчac!
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

It seems to me that the world finally understood the meaning blackchain and slowly begins to accept bitcoin. Over the next 5 years bitcoin will be worth more than$ 30,000 and will be used as a means of payment in most stores, I believe it!

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bilyones

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

I see a very bright future for bitcoin the price is unimaginable now but it may reach $100,000 if the bitcoin continue to move like this for the next years your bitcoin investment today will really matter a lot after 5 year, im sure bitcoin will face so many obituaries many forks than before and many markets will emerge.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

I think it will be a very bright future for bitcoin and its make number one currency in online world .  I can hope, every country will be approve bitcoin . Bitcoin will be only one currency for every part of the world.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

I never in a million years thought that Bitcoin will come this far in such a short time, so jusdging by the number of people and businesses using it, and the growing number of countries that ate legalizing it, it will one day be the the world's number 1 global currency or very very close to it.

BitC0lN2017

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Current Price: 5.5K/coin

in the next 5 years?

by the end of 2017: 8k-10k/coin
by the end of 2018: 20k-30k/coin
by the end of 2019: 50k-60k/coin
by the end of 2020: 95k-120k/coin
by the end of 2021: 150k-200k/coin
by the end of 2022: 500k-600k/coin

there you go. thats 5 years for you.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

I think the next 5 years will be surely better for Bitcoin than the previous 5 years. The actual price is high and it keep increasing with time. Also the community nowadays is a lot bigger than before.
So we expect a shining future for BTC in the few next years.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:41:12 PM

I never in a million years thought that Bitcoin will come this far in such a short time, so jusdging by the number of people and businesses using it, and the growing number of countries that ate legalizing it, it will one day be the the world's number 1 global currency or very very close to it.
I find it very hard to believe that Bitcoin will be the main currency of the world, especially when you take into consideration that people mainly use it as an investment and store of value tool.

I see Bitcoin more as something that shares a lot similarities with gold, and for that reason think it will be an asset that fits in that category rather than a proper currency tool being used in the way fiat is being used.

Bitcoin is superior to gold in basically every aspect, expect for the fact that gold in physical form can be used/spent even in offline situations ~ this is the only thing making gold at least somewhat different.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:58:44 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:34:08 PM by BUK2016

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
One cannot really say what exactly will happen to bitcoin in the next Five years to come. Probably there is going to be up and down in the market value of bitcoin and altcoins but at the end, bitcoin will still remain stronger than ever before. I expect a steady growth in the market value of bitcoin even though there is going to be several Forks that will happen in the next five years to come.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:17:02 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin will become very high after 5 years because if that happen we can make a lot of profit for sure. But they have possible the price of bitcoin after 5 years is low because we dont know what happen tomorrow what if they have many project are better than bitcoin for sure the investor will transfer. But I hope bitcoin have big big future and I hope it will become popular after 5 years..
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

after 5years bitcoin is much higher in value than today.

Thanks for the very deep and informative analysis dude. Hopefully the readers can understand your very complex interpretation of the markets. That information will definitely help us a lot. Roll Eyes

You know, you are a fucking smart ass. This guy gave some fantastic advice - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID (KISS, as in KISS my ass with your sarcasm). People think too much, if this same thread started a few years ago the correct answer would be - you guessed it, this guy's.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin will become very high after 5 years because if that happen we can make a lot of profit for sure. But they have possible the price of bitcoin after 5 years is low because we dont know what happen tomorrow what if they have many project are better than bitcoin for sure the investor will transfer. But I hope bitcoin have big big future and I hope it will become popular after 5 years..
In theory and facts then I'm sure that bitcoin can grow much better in the next 5 years. technological advances in the world will encourage the use of bitcoin more frequently. this will automatically increase the number of bitcoin users and bitcoin prices will increase. there is still a lot of time and we should be able to help the development of bitcoin. Use bitcoin and socialize to many people about the benefits of bitcoin use.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:39 PM

In theory and facts then I'm sure that bitcoin can grow much better in the next 5 years. technological advances in the world will encourage the use of bitcoin more frequently. this will automatically increase the number of bitcoin users and bitcoin prices will increase. there is still a lot of time and we should be able to help the development of bitcoin. Use bitcoin and socialize to many people about the benefits of bitcoin use.
Although we are also expecting that in next 5 years bitcoin price will be trading so high and even will continue increasing, but  i think it is not so easy to predict about 5 years, as 5 years is a big time and anything can happen to bitcoi, I think we can only hope that bitcoin will even survive at that time and will even continue be the number one crypto currency of the world.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:55 AM

after release bitcoin 9 years running. but bitcoin increasing or increasing.so anyone have good opinion for next five year about bitcoin? feel freee and drop your opinion.
thanks
Five years more bitcoin changes. If bitcoin is sustainable, it will conquer all people and it goes into paying as cash in daily life. And bitcoin stockists will now get rich quick, become billionaires. Or if the economic downturn then the bitcoin will collapse.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

In the next five years, bitcoin will stabilize and it will be a store  of values and worldwide currency

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

In 5 years, the value is going to be much higher as everyone predicted. Wish there should a stable rate down the line. Crypto is going to rule the market, so bitcoin is going to conquer the market.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:00:09 PM

I think we have 2-3 year of "BTC high price time". BTC is not technology coin. Pool is too mine, problems with sending/payment and anonymity.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

thanks
See I am damn sure that it will be much higher if compared to the current rate. But since you have asked this question to make profit then I would suggest you to buy other cyrpto currencies as well. After 5 years who knows even they can be worth the amount Bitcoin is currently. So that would be a huge profit for you.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: