Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18801 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.

This is right.But When you buy Atlcoins just keep mind someways.Watch the old price history of the altcoin that you buy.And see this coin buy sell history.If this coin buy sell is running then buy it,I hope you will get profits.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:36:10 PM

Well, now a very strong fall, I would certainly not sell their coins in such a fall

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

Investment in altcoins are riskier than ever. Bitcoin is providing a consistence rise while Altcoin whose price are relative to bitcoins can have much more unpredictable fluctuations.
It would be better to join a rising coin than aspecting one to rise.

Resilience? He is looking for growth. How much growth is left on bitcoin? x4? x10?....much faster to choose an alt and make x10 in a week

Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

Well... I guess you have made the wrong investment decision and  have failed to make the right bet, however, that result should be considered as a good one as you have obtained really crucial experience, which will enable you to get the best possible alternative coin. Just look at it from a different angle: you have already learned, which cryptocurrencies are useful and perspective and which one'S are of no particular value and lack any future. So now as to have all these knowledge just keep it to yourself and put into real good use- you will be productive and will be able to get ahead of others by detecting the best opportunities and eliminating the worst once. You're getting close, so you are not supposed to give up

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

Could you share with us which alt have you chosen? And why have you pick this one? By the way, i still can see some profitable coins Wink
Alts in my opinion have not as bright future as bitcoin but also worthly attention. But nowadays we have hundreds of alts so it is essential that it is hard to find the correct one. Good luck!
1.White paper
2.Devs
3. Community
Check it before invest.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:42:58 AM

You must find altcoin with unique concept and good team because you holding altcoin need long time to get profit if you dont have good team the project will doesn't develop as planned so no profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

To have a good profit from trading with altcoyins, you must choose those altcoyins or those altcoyins that will give the desired result in the short term. This requires certain knowledge and skills. Without this, only such losses can be obtained from such trade. Which altcols choose advice is difficult to give, because the situation on the market is constantly changing and today's advice, it often is no longer applicable tomorrow.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

if you hold on to one altcoin only and do nothing, and the coin you hold does not grow, then sell it. Do a good trade. buy altcoin and sell when profit is small, do it over and over on another coin. I am sure you will get a big profit
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

Altcoins will bring you way more returns than BTC.  You have to do your research and find coins that are undervalued and then invest in them.  If you know they're undervalued then it just becomes a matter of time.  I made all my money on NEO, Blocknet, Loopring, ARK, TRIG and it's because I did research on them and got in early.  Best of luck.  Grin

staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

For me you can gain a lot of profit on the altcoins just choose the a great and trusted coin. I suggest the Expanse coin for you this is the coin that I currently use and I guarantee that it is the best coin.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

Not all altcoin will be has great future, just a few of them that will. So before make invest in altcoin i think really important to analyse it twice in fundamental, choose altcoin that has strong in fundamental and has big volume and marketcap like ETH, DASH and WAVES.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

Altcoins will bring you way more returns than BTC.  You have to do your research and find coins that are undervalued and then invest in them.  If you know they're undervalued then it just becomes a matter of time.  I made all my money on NEO, Blocknet, Loopring, ARK, TRIG and it's because I did research on them and got in early.  Best of luck.  Grin
I agree with you, with a lot of potential altcoins in the market you can always find a better one which you can buy and hold for a longer period of time.
Not only bitcoin will success but also the altcoins market will grow, be smart and study to find the best one for your investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ArtPt

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

There's no doubt that altcoins have future. The first point is that Bitcoin network can't process the required amount of transactions even now sometimes, and in future the situation could be even worse. The second point is that some altcoins have unique feature sets that are not supported and probably never will on Bitcoin network. Some of these features are mutually exclusive, some of them not required for masses. Like I think the Bitcoin should develop like Digital Gold, but there should be at least one or pair big altcoins designed to be Digital Cash (less secure, but faster and cheaper transactions), and some should be a new Business Platforms (with lots of features and good banking integration). So, considering that, the TOP-10 and even more coins should have future. Currently Bitcoin just pays so much attention on itself that other ones are remaining inconspicuous.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

altcoin future may be better.if investers have to take faith in altcoins .they  should not sell altcoins in panic situations.in my opinion it has a great future

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:19:19 AM

You need to question your investments if you couldn’t make profit from altcoins in 6 month to be honest. This is very big market with lots of worthless coin and precious gems. You should be careful and picky when you are investing in an alt coin. They surely has future and potential.

budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

i think you can choose bitcoin for hold because bitcoin can get some profit, beside that there are many altcoin, i choose etherum, now the best time to buy and hold until end of this year see the price will be up, but still the risk make own your decision from own analized.  Smiley
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.

Harsh but actually very true, it's all about finding the right one.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

I've got some coins that are down, but also have some that are doing well, it's all part of the game. Just hodl the alts that are going down and you'll be fine in the long run, they all pretty much spike upwards at some point. I also make sure I'm not overburdened with 1 single alt coin, put it this way if one coin went down 90%, my overall portfolio wouldn't be hit too hard.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

thankss😭

Hello, keep calm and be patience in joining campaings to get a lots of profit. Have some faith in yourself and join with altcoins. There are projects that are waiting for you, choose wisely in joining, have some fun, learn to gain something and enjoy.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

I think you should have more patience. Probably the next altcoin season will come after the fork. Also you can join airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: