Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
I think it would be better if you'll wait for the price to decrease in order for you to have a much bigger profit but still, if you already want to invest in Bitcoin at this moment, it would still result to huge profit since its market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by.Whether it is now or later, the thing here is that, investing to Bitcoin will always result to huge profit especially to the investors
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

You should invest in Bitcoin anytime if you are planning to long term holding. The price will increase again sooner or later and you will make good profit in this case.
But if you re looking for fast earning, maybe you need to wait while until the price go down again, so you buy with cheap price.
knowcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

I'd wait for a dip somewhere. Bitcoins history says in the end it will always go up. But the higher you buy, the longer you'll have to wait to get a return.
So it's better to start in a safer point at dips rather than at the highest peeks it's ever seen.

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
As we can see, the advice to buy Bitcoin right now, that is, as of October 13, proved to be very correct. In the last few days Bitcoin has risen high enough in price and was approaching the $ 6,000 mark. However, buying Bitcoin is never too late, even during the period of its decent rise. Anyway, in the long term, the investment will be rewarded with a decent profit.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

You should invest what you can now and continue to invest until 20k even. But invest as much as you can now as it will be harder to buy more in the future.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
There are many reasons why you must be invest in bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for a long term and its because of the price. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich and as of now the price of bitcoin is spiking up so that you must invest if you want to gain some income.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Hello Thamos welcome to the forum and to the bitcoin world. You should know on how bitcoin's price are increasing and decreasing most of the time because if you realize that there's a lot of fluctuation that's happening to bitcoin you'll be in a situation that you will regret later on if you are still lack of knowledge in it. Investing now is always a good idea to bitcoin as we can see the price of it is increasing and there will be a regret if you'll not invest today.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

Yes you should invest it long time ago or maybe now you can do it. Do not wait for the time that the value of bitcoin is already high. You need to invest it now while it is not so high. So that if the value will increase a lot, that is the time you will exchange your bitcoin.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

Yes you should invest it long time ago or maybe now you can do it. Do not wait for the time that the value of bitcoin is already high. You need to invest it now while it is not so high. So that if the value will increase a lot, that is the time you will exchange your bitcoin.

Price is dropping now so without wasting any time you should invest your money in it as price may start recovering once again in coming days and if you miss to buy it now you will regret when price will cross $6k price and if you can hold your coins for next couple of years then you don't need to think about the price as it will be an best investment to make.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

When it is about investing there is no wait is there is no time to lose and every second is very important !
You must take your time thinking and making the plan for the project that you're going to invest in in order to have maximum profit.

leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:55:28 PM

That's great experience, do that again to make more profit. Many people can make profit on first trade but not for long, sometimes not disciplines and too greedy become their big mistake. I suggest stop trade for today and start again next day, enjoy your profit because maybe you'll have different experience tomorrow. Learning by doing is the best way to become a good trader, develop your skill with another altcoin or currency with another situation. Hope you'll get another profit & good luck.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

I'd wait for a dip somewhere. Bitcoins history says in the end it will always go up. But the higher you buy, the longer you'll have to wait to get a return.
So it's better to start in a safer point at dips rather than at the highest peeks it's ever seen.
But how do we know that the price of bitcoin will certainly come down to that level i can expect that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for along time and may be at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 8000$, therefore i think that it is not a good decision to wait for the price increase, i think that it will be good if we invest money in bitcoin without waiting for the price to dump.
Firefly Foundation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:18:58 AM

I think it is really a good time to invest now. seems like bitcoin price keeps rising now, you can have more transaction in the future. Also for the long term you it is a good invest.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

you can invest now, if you invest now then you can gain early, if you late then you lost. Cause bitcoin price increase very fast.
so if you gain then don't wait just invest now and hold this for some years.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

If you have knowledge already about bitcoin you must know the answer about your question. The price of bitcoin now is huge. If you buy bitcoin now I think you will just get a low profit or you might get loss unless if bitcoin pump again. There will be a fork on october and I think it will dump again in lower  price.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

Making investments today is a very appropriate step. do not ever throw away the opportunities we can get because we can be disappointed. bitcoin prices that continue to rise at this time we can use to take advantage. so take the opportunity from now on and never procrastinate to be a successful person.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

I think it is still not too late to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is still growing upward.
You don't have to worry about the market ups and downs - that's also part of the bitcoin scope.
The ups and down in the market are called market correction. And the bitcoin value normally recover in no time after the market correction.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:06:30 AM

If you have extra money to buy for bitcoins then go ahead buy some and let it in your wallet for a long time then you will see the price that is amazing. Although the price now is high compare to the price last few months ago, its still be higher in the near future so do not waste your time.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:22:25 AM

just study the price first before buying bitcoin...its better to the price is became low before you buy for this month its better to wait because the price now is to high..wait before the hardfork done.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

Maybe that's the same question that pops up in the mind of Jaime Dimon a few years ago and now that he realized that he made a mistake not jumping to Bitcoin when it was still in the early stages so he just made a negative comment about Bitcoin and somehow the market was affected and price dropped to $3,800. Bought some during the dip and now price is $5,600. Nice and easy profit. Few days ago he made another comment that those who buy Bitcoin are stupid, yeah right!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: