Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
AndrewSearche777

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:03 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, invest immediately. If you want to wait maybe bitcoin will go down, the percentage is very small. because I think the bitcoin price will continue to soar. What are you waiting for? now is a good time to invest if you want to invest long-term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

On my own point of view it is better to invest bitcoin for me to be able double up my earnings in bitcoin. I just have to be extra strategic and smart enough in order for me to have bigger earnings from bitcoin. We all know bitcoin has the highest exchange rate among all other currency from the different parts of the world. So it is a very good choice to invest bitcoin now to gain bigger and bigger earnings from bitcoin.
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

For me, it is wise to invest in bitcoin to double or triple the earnings you will received in return. If you wait a long time to invest bitcoin, the result might be that it would go down. Invest now while the value is higher. But ofcourse it is your decision weather you’ll invest it now or later, because you’ll never know it might get even higher later.
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Invest a bit in Bitcoin, but not a whole lot. I suggest 30%-50% of your total crypto investment. The rest you should pump into altcoins like XRP and ETH and perhaps a smaller percentage (15%-20%) into potentially high performing ICOs like Leverj, Nucleus.Vision and Monero if you can get your hands on it.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

There are two reasons you should go ahead and buy bitcoin as soon as possible:

1. There is a limited production run, that diminishes every year. That means bitcoins will eventually become scarcer and scarcer.
2. There has been a recent surge, which means the price will likely drop in a bit because of impatient people selling for profit.

Also, please remember that investing in Bitcoin is still a pretty high risk activity. If you've only done two weeks of research, I suggest you spend more time understanding how the market works and reading the data on past surges and crashes.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

If you are planning on investing in bitcoin, there is no better time than now. Although crypto is still in its infant stage, there is almost no chance for bitcoin to drop significantly. As what all of us know, from barely 1k from the start of the year till the current price now is an insane rise. But it will only continue to rise, if you do not jump in now few months down the road the chances you will regret not joining earlier is almost full.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

Why wait when you can join the wagon. The bitcoin is going up by day.

Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

I suggest tou wait for a while, after the price jump last week, bitcoin is experiencing corrections and is now going down, just wait a few days until this downward trend to subside. As soon as you see the price going up again, start your investment.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Well i think investing is always depend on the price below the line ifcthe pricw  will really high i think that was not really the right time to invest but if the  price is getting low i believe that was the right time to make an investment.We need to think wiser if we  really want to gain profit in way of investing.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

If you have the capital invest now because nobody knows exactly when bitcoin price is going to come down.
Don't make the mistake many people did waiting for bitcoin price to come down to buy and it never did, and it keeps growing instead.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I think now You should wait a bit first before investing in bitcoin, because the price now is super high so it might be a little too expensive to buy one, you should wait for the price to dip first before investing, to really maximize your budget.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
I think there's no need to wait. As we can see, the market price of Bitcoin is growing continuously so investing at this point een if its market value is expensive  would still yield to huge profit in the future. Waiting would take time now that the price of Bitcoin is rising at a high rate. So  you decide.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I think there's no need to wait. As we can see, the market price of Bitcoin is growing continuously so investing at this point een if its market value is expensive  would still yield to huge profit in the future. Waiting would take time now that the price of Bitcoin is rising at a high rate. So  you decide.
Yeah waiting is not good thing in bitcoin because there is possibility that prices will not come back and will cost you much more in coming days and ask them who waited in past to get to the low prices they end up with regretting and they invested at the higher prices and waiting at this time means to invest in the future at the most higher prices and so if you are smart then you must invest now otherwise it’s your choice.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Yeah waiting is not good thing in bitcoin because there is possibility that prices will not come back and will cost you much more in coming days and ask them who waited in past to get to the low prices they end up with regretting and they invested at the higher prices and waiting at this time means to invest in the future at the most higher prices and so if you are smart then you must invest now otherwise it’s your choice.
When it comes to bitcoin waiting is just a waste of time specially when you are long term with bitcoin anytime is always a good buy. There is nothing to be afraid buying bitcoin even on the top because bitcoin will still grow and grow, people are starting to give bitcoin attention specially this year and next year a lot will join us so its better to buy bitcoin right away just make sure you know what you are investing.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:59:49 AM

Buy asap and hold. Don't pay attention to fluctuations +/- 50-100%. Just keep calm and wait some years. My friend got it for his kid at her birth as an investment she can use when she is 18 =) If I had a kid, I'd do the same, but meanwhile getting it for myself )  Cheesy
Julia_KA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

I think now You should wait a bit first before investing in bitcoin, because the price now is super high so it might be a little too expensive to buy one, you should wait for the price to dip first before investing, to really maximize your budget.
How soon you think will it dip? And how sure you are it actually will?  Huh
crypt_4_life

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

I believe that at least this year, the price won`t drop for sure. Mybe in january there will be a slight drop, but the question is, will the drop be to the price that BTC is not? or could it be a much smaller drop, and you will eventually lose money?  Cry Cry
Julia_KA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

You have this sign of the United Traders so I was wondering if maybe you could give me a clue if the methods of the technical analysis work with bitcoin?
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

now bitcoin prices are down slightly, maybe this is a good time to invest and no need to wait for the price to fall again because it will take too long to wait and you will miss the price that will rise again
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

Hello. Invest now. When there is skin in the game you will read more, learn more, get involved. Just use Dollar cost averaging and buy in slowly. Maybe you want to buy a bit more Ethereum (but thats my opinion, do your own research)

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: