Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:31:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

any time you can invest in bitcoin if you have..for me if i have bitcoin in for now its better to invest right now because someday the price of this became huge and still increasing...if you have 1 btc now after 7 years ithink you are a millionaire...
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:51:22 AM

You should invest now, but not in a hurry. You should start by taking small steps to invest and go further but there's a possible risk out there so be careful.
You should keenly observe the market of bitcoin then decide what to do, because if you do not know anything about the market of a certain thing then investment in such thing could be dangerous. I mean you could lose your investment.

Therefore I suggest you to scan the environment of bitcoin before jumping in it. it will be more beneficial for you. The rest is your choice.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

As always it is better to invest when the value of bitcoin is low, but on my observation, the price of bitcoin is consistently goes up. So better invest now, take the risk.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:31:02 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
The first thing you should ask yourself is how long i gonna hold this? most people always freaks out whenever there's crash happening, the last case being the china exchange ban. If you want to get in into bitcoin, and plan to hold it for maybe 1 year, then stick to the statement. Don't freak out when there's some movement with the price, the price right now is a bit high, but this will be considered cheap 1 year later.
I think investment in bitcoin in this day does not give you so much profit because of the volatility in the price. I think you should wait for some time and look at the arrow of the bitcoin to which side it is indicating. If it is going upwards then you can investment otherwise you should wait for some time so that the price of bitcoin grows a little more and the trust of the people builds again.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

That's a million dollar question. I suggest you read everyday, look at the prices everyday and invest only what you afford to invest.
Yes I will also advise to wait for little bit because this the end of year and I’m sure that the price will go high same like last year bitcoin has one of the good quality that it can change his price in a week so when you come to know that the price become high then sell out your bitcoins and can get a good profit so need a little wait.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
asmythirl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:05 PM

I started back in July and it was very easy with Coinbase, they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy.

Getting started on Coinbase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign-up bonus

Bitcoin Investing

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

Bitcoin Trading

I started using https://coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

Bitcoin Mining

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Wait a bit currently a major hard fork is going on with bitcoin called the bitcoin gold. Market will show some uneven trends which is obviously going to make it difficult for a newbie to handle. Prices are quite high at this time. So wait for the dusts to settle and then begin with your crypto.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

You should absolutely invest now. The price will only continue to get higher as banks and governments continue to try and trick the public, but it won't work anymore as you can't change BTC.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

Welcome Thamos

I think that you should invest now. Bitcoin has increased a lot i think that it will increase even more. You should invest now and wait for it to reach 10k dollars. If it reaches that you should sell it.

This will make you have more money. You can then invest again in btc.
You should must invest now because the currency of bitcoin are rising up and sometimes it drops down but its okay, on the contrary you can save and invest Bitcoin which will grows if you put it in a virtual money so as soon as you have that you can make your bitcoin grows.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:25:38 PM

Investing in bitcoin is really up to you, if the price in buying bitcoin as of the moment is acceptable for you then buy. But if its too high for you then you can wait a bit until the price goes down but mind you, if ever the price goes down, it won't be that low thus, the difference won't be that big. Anyway, there is an upcoming hardfork which explains the high value pf bifcoin. So if you can wait until the hardfork ends then i guess that is the best time to buy some.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

You should absolutely invest now. The price will only continue to get higher as banks and governments continue to try and trick the public, but it won't work anymore as you can't change BTC.

Price of bitcoins is getting higher and higher and we can expect the same in coming months or years too so if you have faith in the potential of bitcoins then without any hesitation you can invest your money in it now as in long term you will be sitting at very comfortable position by enjoying higher profits.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:45 PM

I think it's still true investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are still possible to keep going up, and I'm sure the bitcoin price next year will reach $ 7000. And investing in bitcoin certainly has the opportunity to be able to earn a good profit in the future.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:43 PM

Why wait if you can invest now no one can guarantee that btc price will drop if you'll gonna wait invest now and watch the market carefully to make the right decisions, cause experience is the best teacher maybe you all have the knowledge that you can use to make those right decision so it's time to put it into action invest now and experience yourself how btc works in the market..

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:01:00 AM

Hi thamos, welcome to the club of bitcoin enthusiast.
As you can see the price of btc is so high at the moment, so it is hard to invest in. Better wait until it reaches what is your maximum amount
to invest on.
Make some study on the price variation in past months. But surely price is unpredictable but you can make some study on that part.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:07:50 AM

You should definately start it from now the present.who knows when the price of it will higher than our expectation.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:43:23 AM

The first thing you should ask yourself is how long i gonna hold this? most people always freaks out whenever there's crash happening, the last case being the china exchange ban. If you want to get in into bitcoin, and plan to hold it for maybe 1 year, then stick to the statement. Don't freak out when there's some movement with the price, the price right now is a bit high, but this will be considered cheap 1 year later.
Every first is better than the next one for bitcoin investment or in any other business investment because we should have to focus on time which extremely important for everyone. If you can invest today so don’t wait for tomorrow because bitcoin’s today rate/value and tomorrow rate would not be the same and we have seen by experience that fluctuations in bitcoin value occurs within seconds.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

I recommend you to invest now. Bitcoin price has already made a new history and it will surely surpass that in a matter of time. The things that you should pay attention right now is the security of your bitcoin ( if ever you would really invest) and make sure you keep your private info just to yourself.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin now, it's value continues to rise up and I think it will hit high value for the coming years. Don't think of it as an expensive investment because in the future it will surely bring you even higher profit. If you invest as early as today, it will grow and you can expect good income in the future.
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:26:34 AM

investing in bitcoin it does not have to be now nor wait and not invest anything is fine .... no one should be in need to invest in bitcoin
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

I guess invest now..
Bitcoin is rising so fast. Or  analys it carefully.
But if im in your side... i will invest...while bitcoin is still up.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: